It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello from Travis!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hey everyone. First I have to say wow! This is the biggest forum I've ever found. It's gonna take forever to get through all the cool stuff that I've seen so far. I've been visiting as a guest for a little while and decided to join. A little about myself...I'm a former boom operator that flew on KC-135's. I've been to Edwards AFB several times in connection to the new planes that have came out recently, while providing aerial refueling testing for the planes there as well. I've refueled the F-22 while it was being tested, and also saw first hand the UCAV before it was made public. I've refueled some of the skunkworks F-117 nighthawks that they fly personally. Seems like the fly them just for fun. And there not black but grey! I used to have a Top Secret SCI 1/14 clearance for various reasons. I won't discuss some of the things I've seen that are still classified but I'm all for answering the questions that I can and that are not classified anymore. I'm actually one of the elite I guess you could say that's flown in the restricted airspace north of Vegas. Other than that, I'm a railroader now who loves a good mystery and a good conspiracy theory. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and if I can answer it I will. It's going to be fun getting to know some of you since it would probably take a lifetime to get to know all of you!

On another note, anybody interested in seeing some personal pictures that I have in my possession taken of papoose and groom? Not saying that I took them (wink) but I do have them. Not willing to post them on this site because i'm not sure how legal they are but shoot me an email and I'll see what I can do! Or if you have another way of posting them without me getting in trouble of some sort I'm all ears. Do feds track this website at all? lol

Looking forward to posting some more!

Travis

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
u2u them to us that would be ok
and welcome new ATSer

are all ufos ours
edit on 27/10/2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

join