It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/28/11 What time zone? if it is the end...where and at what time?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Damn dude you take # too literal, if you don't mind me saying so...

From my knowledge:

October 28th is the ending of a galactic cycle referenced by the Mayan calender and the corresponding consciousness wave(s). Some people on Earth, once out of the matrix, have been having enormous insights into the subtleties and not so subtle workings of the Universe. This is a big wake up call.

Of course, not in the alarm clock sense...

If your waiting for the actual END to this 3D Earthly Construct, well... That is going to take place anytime next year, as many paths to other realities will open, though some will be physical transportation off world. October 28th is more of a beginning, as is this entire 'cycle to end all cycles', for many here on this planet. Yet, locally speaking, there will be nothing left on this vibrational level except plasma past April of 2013.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Its Oct 28 in the UK now .... feeling ... crap as usual
... hope i dont die today , i generally cant be @rsed.
3rd

edit on 27-10-2011 by OccupyATSlol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The advantage to being an American - We get to watch the rest of the world disappear before we do.

The roos go before GMT even.

For Amercians - The good news is: Today HAS to be better than yesterday - Today is a PRESENT we haven't opened yet.

You guys already opened yours.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

Are you for real or just having a laugh?

Thats the biggest load of long winded crutch dependant bollax I have read today and I can tell you I have read some sh.t today! Gave up after first few lines out of sheer disbelief that anyone could actually believe such codswollop!

Apart from that have a good day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join