It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops In Riot Gear About To Raid Occupy SF.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Looks like Oakland was part one. I've been following what is happening in SF, as I'm nearby, and it looks like we might see a duplicate scenario from last night. Right now people are saying

100's of cops are nearby in full riot gear

City transit buses are being used to usher more cops/sheriffs in

At least 3 prison buses have been seen

Cops will raid in 45 mins at midnight

Occupy Oakland is trying to filter over to lend support, but Oakland police shut down the nearby Bart station to block any Oakland protesters from going to SF

www.ustream.tv...
www.ustream.tv...

This might get ugly.
edit on 27-10-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

where are the american militias?
people need to defend their rights!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I see people playing musical instruments.... concussion grenade them!
We can't have that going on in our streets, we gotta get up for work and skewl in the morning!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Cops have now shut down another bart station, and reports of up to four bart station being shut down are circulating.

Also, bart is not stopping at the embarcadero station, nearby to occupysf, so people can't join in support.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
They're going to walk to them i think. It looks like they want to. So its not that far away, and if it is, looks like they're walking down.

Oakland i mean, down to OccupySF

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory

They were outlawed in California by the unanimous majority, so there doesn't appear to be anyone left in California to protect the citizens from thier own government.

Sorry

Perhaps the lawyers and actors could be of help?

edit on 27-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
What happened to Freedom Of Movement?

Freedom of movement, mobility rights or the right to travel is a human right concept that the constitutions of numerous states respect. It asserts that a citizen of a state in which that citizen is present has the liberty to travel
en.wikipedia.org...

What the deuce? Let's just shut down the BART, huh? How much longer are we to put up with this?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
They're going to walk to them i think. It looks like they want to. So its not that far away, and if it is, looks like they're walking down.

Oakland i mean, down to OccupySF

You must not know the bay area. One, walking across the bridge is both illegal and impossible to do. Two, if they could, it's a walk which would take 5+ hours.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

They were outlawed in California by the unanimous majority, so there doesn't appear to be anyone left in California to protect the citizens from thier own government.

Sorry

the people of cali clearly dont know who the real enemy is then
im sure there are still some in the background..

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

Sorry

the people of cali clearly dont know who the real enemy is then

im sure there are still some in the background..

Of course there is.

They won't come to your aid until the blood begins to run in the streets I'm afraid and maybe not even then because at that point they will be concentrating on thier own survival.

I'm not unsympathetic to the cause, I'm just stating the reality of the situation as I see it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This attitude of "where are the American Revolutionaries" clearly shows that most don't know history. The REAL American Revolutionaries were raped, tortured, murdered and eventually incarcerated in concentration camps...some of them are still languish there.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I live in California. You bet your a$$ there are militias in California.
edit on 27-10-2011 by UnaChispa because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yeah! Next thing you know there will be riots!

The only ones I saw rioting on the videos from Oakland, were the police.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I'm a native. Most of my friends are native Californians. I do not know anyone who belongs to a militia. I have many friends who could FORM a Militia if needed, and in short order. We choose not to. You historians know "most" of we Californian Natives were peaceful. It was one of the reason the Californian tribes were raped, hung and driven to what we see today.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Originally posted by kyred
reply to post by JibbyJedi

The only ones I saw rioting on the videos from Oakland, were the police.

I had the exact same thought a while ago. You said it brother.

edit on 10/27/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: clarity

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Good God WHY!? i mean things for the most part have been peacefull in NY compered to the westsIDE!

why are the police treating these people like thay are terorist.

i think the ever growing police state is more un nerveing than shanaigans on wall st. in the fiscal department

hopefully the protesters stay peacefull. becuas even if thay wanted to fight thay will be out weponed and wont have a good tactical plan . the police on the other hand are just ther for one reason to woop some ass and take names -Good luck LA protesters. the violence needs to end

I think things took a turn for the worse when thous idiot protesters decided to go protest in that chase bank! throwing withdral slips about... that was really just uncalled for and now the whole westcoast is paying for it - (caution very dumb joke ahead. you have been warned) that was one hell of an ATM fee
i dont even think that made sence

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage

I'm a native. Most of my friends are native Californians. I do not know anyone who belongs to a militia. I have many friends who could FORM a Militia if needed, and in short order. We choose not to. You historians know "most" of we Californian Natives were peaceful. It was one of the reason the Californian tribes were raped, hung and driven to what we see today.

Oh ya. I'm Mexican. All of my friends are Californians.

Of course, everyone would FORM a militia if needed. We haven't choosen to. We had to. We had to survive. I'll admit that Mexicans tend to be violent.

Being "peaceful", absolutely is the reason why.

Not only are there underground militias not listed in databases, there are mainstream militias on the streets already (MS-13, Nortenos, Bloods, Crips, Bulldogs, Aryans). You know them all.

TPTB would be mistaken to think that these guys wouldn't defend their territories.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Six buses, each with 60+ cops in full riot gear, on their way.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
you guys should go whatch the link in the OP thingas are about to unfold live on the Ustream and thay are giveing advice for what to do when you get arrested !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join