It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient man was visited by ET's no doubt.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
If you were USAF....then you know that only a very special branch works with Nukes. If you just transported them....and this would have had to have been gravity type air drop type not any type of missle warhead....then there is a special branch that handles that....give me a name or a number. Split Infinity

Mainly B61s and B83s, but I did spend 7 month cleaning tac nukes out of Europe. No missle warheads at all...well since they are stateside mainly and all my transportations were outside of the states. PNAF

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turq1
post removed by staff

Another topic to be removed.

I am sorry, but that has no mere connection to what I had stated.

1) Doesn't look like what I had shown.
2) Where is the alien craft interior in the background?
3) Where is the other alien in the background?
4) Those are only minor differences and you can still see how those manipulations were made and how they alter with the original.

In my photo, there is absolutely no traceable manner you can use to identify a photoshop attempt. None what so ever. And it is funny because you amateurs who possess zero experience in the art are making such bold claims without confirm-able proof.

Speculation doesn't disprove anything.
edit on Fri Oct 28 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
If you were USAF....then you know that only a very special branch works with Nukes. If you just transported them....and this would have had to have been gravity type air drop type not any type of missle warhead....then there is a special branch that handles that....give me a name or a number. Split Infinity

Mainly B61s and B83s, but I did spend 7 month cleaning tac nukes out of Europe. No missle warheads at all...well since they are stateside mainly and all my transportations were outside of the states. PNAF

So....you were with the 4th? Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Nope Travis
edit on 29-10-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join