It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient man was visited by ET's no doubt.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hi people, i was watching a show on History channel called "Ancient Aliens" they sound 60% legit about this and the other 40% is just BS.... one thing i agree on is that man from thousands of years ago or to be exact 2000-4000 years ago was visited by Extra-terrestrials who descended in large space ships and for what reason i dont know..maybe to establish a connection? to leave behind evidence for future man to solve? beats me.

It sure as hell beats the stories that "Gods" in Chariots came down from heaven and delivered man kind a message

I truly believe that half of the religions and structures that man him self allegedly built were actually built by the help of extra terrestrial technology..the show explains it better and debunks the Historians that they could have carved perfect edges on lime stone with primitive tools..there are some precise cutting edges on giant 1000 tonn stone blocks which depict some kind of art (i was not paying attention as to which location it was in)

people on Y/A on the religion and spiritual section called me a nut job and told me to put on my tin foil hat i even posted my question as short as possible....
mm'kay... Y/A people we'll see who is right

oh and by the way i think this video may offer some support in what i am saying (actually watch the video please)

www.youtube.com... st=LLfA6i0odIv3dNivNfzzSjPg&index=3&feature=plpp_video
edit on 26-10-2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hmm. This theory you have on early man being visited by aliens is undoubtedly the first ive EVER heard of this!
I wonder if the govenrments out to get us too
We may never know........
edit on 26-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

lol
and sorry my grammar sucks i really dont care about grammar on the internet

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApplesOnFire
reply to post by AllUrChips

lol
and sorry my grammar sucks i really dont care about grammar on the internet

No worries mate im just a smart alec and thats my way of saying the search engine on here will be a HUGE help. There are thousands of threads on this subject to choose from its HEAVEN.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Come on man, what is up with people not being able to use the search function.. save us from all these repeated threads.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hmm how about if neither happened....

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Hi people, i was watching a show on History channel called "Ancient Aliens" they sound 60% legit about this and the other 40% is just BS.... one thing i agree on is that man from thousands of years ago or to be exact 2000-4000 years ago was visited by Extra-terrestrials who descended in large space ships and for what reason i dont know..maybe to establish a connection? to leave behind evidence for future man to solve? beats me.

It sure as hell beats the stories that "Gods" in Chariots came down from heaven and delivered man kind a message

I truly believe that half of the religions and structures that man him self allegedly built were actually built by the help of extra terrestrial technology..the show explains it better and debunks the Historians that they could have carved perfect edges on lime stone with primitive tools..there are some precise cutting edges on giant 1000 tonn stone blocks which depict some kind of art (i was not paying attention as to which location it was in)

people on Y/A on the religion and spiritual section called me a nut job and told me to put on my tin foil hat i even posted my question as short as possible....

oh and by the way i think this video may offer some support in what i am saying (actually watch the video please)

Although you have to remember that even though some of these TV specials bring out many good points and there are alot of very curious questions as far as how did ancient man move and create some of these monsterous designs, sculptures and temples....remember...the "Scientists or Researchers" on these shows are being PAID! Good money too!

This is not to say that what they speak of is bull....alot of it is unexplainable as of yet....it's just that they speak of these things with such ZEAL and with little OBJECTIVITY....that that should be a warning sign for ANYONE!

I like these shows myself and am especially interested in the discovered chambers of the great pyramid at Giza where they determined that large copper metal sheets....and when a smaller scale model was created...it was discovered that these chambers with hanging copper created a Radio signal that was directed out another small sqaure angular tunnel that pointed at a stellar area. Interesting! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Did you see this guy on there?
If you did,it's true.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

i wonder why there are more people like you and less of the smarties everyday... please dont take this as an offense i have nothing against you its just that WOW seriously?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

how about NFL is pointless? and how about people seeing it as if it was their life...how about NFL players are not heroes but kids call them heroes..?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

how about NFL is pointless? and how about people seeing it as if it was their life...how about NFL players are not heroes but kids call them heroes..?

My point is neither happened, so to suggest that aliens is a better theory than angels is pointless, at least NFL is actually real.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

no i was just pointing out that i hate NFL and basically all sports...except for wrestling

but yes it may have happened you are just spewing stuff without evidence to debunk them

you are telling me the ancients lift a 50,000 pound boulder without any mechanical assistance? yeah, no...i dont think so

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Don't pay any attention to any of those Cro-Magnon fools and their Idaltu underlings who don't care about the survival of this species and certainly love having control over the rest of us.

But it wasn't 4 to 2 thousand years ago. This planet was originally an Andromedan Colony from as far back 700 million years ago and was only allowed to flourish with its indigenous complex life forms roughly 500 million years ago. Then between 300 and 400 thousand years ago, they start messing with a primitive hominid species to create us. The initial results of this experiment created two different life forms, mainly because the task was given to two key important individuals who established their own prototype. They then allowed those two to intermingle and thus Cro-Magnons were born. However, Cro-Magnon were deeply immoral subrace that took advantage of its intelligence to enslave those who were less fortunate. The Holocaust regardless of how dark it has been made out is a joke compared to the reign of the Cro-Magnon tyrants of olde. After they or the aliens had destroyed that set of civilizations, some of the Cro-Magnons had survived and some had intermingled with the non-mix Idaltus that gave rise to the Afro-Asiatic people (Arabs, Jews, Egyptians, Berbers, Somalis of Punt, ect...), while other simply found hidden locations in the Earth where they kept themselves hidden and had seldom intermingled with the less advance world.

They only had most recently been acting on an agenda to take control over the rest of us Idaltus and Idaltu-Cro-Magnon hybrids (those here who are Jewish), by creating the anti-semitic propaganda and resentment. They had done quite the same numerous times before in Arabia, Persia, Greece, Russia, and Rome. But they did harbor the construction of Nazi ideology and attempted to use the deluded idiots of the Nazi regime to facilitate a clean environment for the Cro-Magnons to resettle with intent on world supremacy that they once held before. This quickly had ended when the Andromedans had intervened in what our fighters had documented as the Foo Fighter incidents, in which not only did Allied Fighters saw strange objects in the sky, but strange objects chasing other strange objects in the sky, in dog fights that made absolutely no sense to any of us today.

Right now the Cro-Magnons have control over Wall Street and have concocted a reptilian hoax to delude our fantasies in believing in a false invasions of extraterrestrials. Our government is controlled by them, largely out of fear of the true extraterrestrials and our ending autonomy in 2012.

Basically, our leaders had been working with the Cro-Magnons conspire against the Andromedans, because our leaders who are partially Cro-Magnon held much similar desires as the Cro-Magnon, just more Republican based rather than totalitarian or autocratic, and much less inhumane. Nevertheless, there is some conflict amongst these elitists in our society, which is why you see such heavy debate between Democrats (the skeptical elites) and the Republicans (those who sold out to the Cro-Magnons). It is important to know that both groups are elitists and not going to share their power the rest of us. This differs with the Andromedans who are egalitarian.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

My point is neither happened, so to suggest that aliens is a better theory than angels is pointless, at least NFL is actually real.

Well...there are some very good examples of design that current Man....never mind ancient man....would need tools that needed computerization in order to get sculpted cuts down to a few thousandths of an inch. If a picture is taken of the sphinx....and a another picture taken at the same distance and angle as the first....and if you reverse one of the pictures and place it over the other.....the design matches...PERFECTLY.

Modern Laser designers as well as computerised laser lathe cutters....have all said that even in this day and age....to get a sculpture to that perfection....would need computerization as well as laser guided cutting lathes. ALL of them...and you can google this....have said...they could not do it themselves....unless they used this technique. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

no i was just pointing out that i hate NFL and basically all sports...except for wrestling

but yes it may have happened you are just spewing stuff without evidence to debunk them

you are telling me the ancients lift a 50,000 pound boulder without any mechanical assistance? yeah, no...i dont think so

Kind of funny to say the least....

So I need to debunk... what?

So lets say I have humans and a 50k boulder moved, both are facts. You don't think humans have that ability so you add in aliens... based on what....and/or why?

I could swap aliens for angels or lawn gnomes and be as correct as you with a "no doubt" statement. Nothing to debunk on my part, unless you want me to debunk purple elephants too just because someone says they saw them flying about.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Well...there are some very good examples of design that current Man....never mind ancient man....would need tools that needed computerization in order to get sculpted cuts down to a few thousandths of an inch. If a picture is taken of the sphinx....and a another picture taken at the same distance and angle as the first....and if you reverse one of the pictures and place it over the other.....the design matches...PERFECTLY.

With all the stuff we do all the time that at some point seemed impossable you still have little faith in our abilities?

Shame on you..... I say they were garden gnomes soprove me wrong or at least a worst pick over aliens.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

Oh thank you great one, now come to me or send a mental message so I can post it here and support...hmm I mean worship you as I should.

If you can do any of this I'll post it to show all that you are real.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

With all the stuff we do all the time that at some point seemed impossable you still have little faith in our abilities?

Shame on you..... I say they were garden gnomes soprove me wrong or at least a worst pick over aliens.

No...I have a lot of faith in ancient mans abilities to overcome certain technical aspects of construction....but there are some questions that we have not yet found the answers to. This does not mean that E.T. built these or even helped....but it raises questions....and since I happen to know the answer to one question for certain....that being that E.T. is a REALITY....it makes me wonder about other possibilities. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

Oh thank you great one, now come to me or send a mental message so I can post it here and support...hmm I mean worship you as I should.

Make me a statue made of your dung. LOL!

If you can do any of this I'll post it to show all that you are real.

Oh my goodness, I must be one of them reptilian holographs, since you state I am not currently real.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

No...I have a lot of faith in ancient mans abilities to overcome certain technical aspects of construction....but there are some questions that we have not yet found the answers to. This does not mean that E.T. built these or even helped....but it raises questions....and since I happen to know the answer to one question for certain....that being that E.T. is a REALITY....it makes me wonder about other possibilities. Split Infinity

Don't be lazy and use the alien clause just becaue the answer is not easy to see.

So how do you "know" that aliens are here?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join