It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get your Accurate prediction here,. read all about it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So here we are again,. another dooms day scaring the beans outta people
October 28th,., the Mayan correction day..
there have been a few threads about this so I wont bore you with the details.
Anyway, for this prediction
I predict that on this day of change so told by the rewritters of the Mayan history
John Callaman states we will reach the last level of consiousness all at once..
well that may or may not happen

And so I predict that this day will be as good, better, or worse than the 27th of Oct..
and though you may or may not be conscious to anything unusual,. you will go about your
day as always. Good luck and see you on the other side.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Wow! First i looked at the title, then the posters name and thought "oh gee, Harold Camping again?", i was pleasantly surprised at your comments.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
..... my prediction is NOTHING?

This is beyond sad.

OH WAIT, it means I have an empty slate and can create whatever future I want with my own effort and persistence?

Best. Prediction. EVER.

(unless your post didn't post, as things on ATS are want to do at times, hehe. I kinda bet that's the case. I just had to play along with the empty post I originally see)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

So a blank wall huh? You going to bang your head against that wall all day, or climb over it and see what's on the other side?

edit: Now your post appears. I liked the first one better. (blank)
edit on 26-10-2011 by intrptr because: post was empty at first.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
yeah the craziest thing happened,.
I fell into a wormhole whilst typing my prediction and lost track of time,.
Was I gone long?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
yeah the craziest thing happened,.
I fell into a wormhole whilst typing my prediction and lost track of time,.
Was I gone long?

LOL depends on your point of view... long enough to make us think twice anyway.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Gone!?!

Were you ever hear?

Where am I now?

What?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
..... my prediction is NOTHING?

This is beyond sad.

OH WAIT, it means I have an empty slate and can create whatever future I want with my own effort and persistence?

Best. Prediction. EVER.

(unless your post didn't post, as things on ATS are want to do at times, hehe. I kinda bet that's the case. I just had to play along with the empty post I originally see)
Yess,.
you have a clean slate,. do what ever you want

And I predict you may or may not enjoy it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

This video explains the 28th pretty well.
It will not be instant. It will be over time.
Also, just watch the video, it is not 'doomsday'. End of an age. Start of another.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Thanks for the Vid.

It is good to let them that are not aware of the potential.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Please visit the second link in my sig. I have carefully laid out why the date October 28, 2011 meant nothing to the Mayans. The so-called nine level pyramid of consciousness has no basis in Mayan timekeeping and in fact goes against the structure of the Long Count. Not to mention that to come to the October 28th date Calleman has to horribly butcher the Long Count, only to ignore his own changes at certain times. Will a change in consciousness happen on Friday? I can't say. Anything is possible. However, I can say that the Maya said nothing of the sort which seems to diminish the odds of it occurring since that was Calleman's entire basis.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Whew... all these world endings are seemingly without end.

Theres this rash of dead lines that infest the internet. Comet plots, rogue suns, sun spots, ancient glyphs, etc have all been presented as the newest in a long line of never ending endings.

And right under our noses we observe the decline of "civilization" and yet can't seem to acknowledge that as the real threat to our survival.

Anyone think that after the most recent spate of urgent prophetic warnings goes by that these clamourheads will give this kind of internet handwringing a rest?

Naahhhh. In a way they serve the powers that be by distracting others from the real issues of our lives.

Wether by design or ignorance I don't see any end to it, personally. The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Please visit the second link in my sig. I have carefully laid out why the date October 28, 2011 meant nothing to the Mayans. The so-called nine level pyramid of consciousness has no basis in Mayan timekeeping and in fact goes against the structure of the Long Count. Not to mention that to come to the October 28th date Calleman has to horribly butcher the Long Count, only to ignore his own changes at certain times. Will a change in consciousness happen on Friday? I can't say. Anything is possible. However, I can say that the Maya said nothing of the sort which seems to diminish the odds of it occurring since that was Calleman's entire basis.

Give me the short of it? We can't really know what the actual Mayans were thinking or doing. So we do not know the purpose in which their counting system was made. Or the thought behind it. So i don't see how either can be right, or wrong.

As for my belief. I do think it will only -start- on the 28th, and we will accelerate, perhaps the 11.11.11 date too
, perhaps we are culminating to a point of evolution in conciousness, i would dearly hope so. But all these dates could be wrong, but they're very close together. Hit or miss? Haha, I guess we'll see.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

really? another "nothing will happen this friday" thread?

am I in a time warp? did I have a brain tumor for breakfast?

since you mention Callewhatshisname, check out Xcalibur's thread

HERE

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
just one more day folks

I just love predicting the obvious

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I predict I will get caught in traffic sometime on the 28th.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hmm,.
I dont feel a collective consciousness.
Anybody else?
Guess I nailed another one on the head,..just another day

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
what we need to investigate is if the Maya people, however many are left on this Planet... are experiencing a rising collective conscious

after all the Maya calendar is for, by and about that line of DNA family, the Mayans,
the (predictions of the tuns/katuns/baktuns) has nothing to do with Europeans, Asians, Africans, Gypsies or Inuits

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
what we need to investigate is if the Maya people, however many are left on this Planet... are experiencing a rising collective conscious

after all the Maya calendar is for, by and about that line of DNA family, the Mayans,
the (predictions of the tuns/katuns/baktuns) has nothing to do with Europeans, Asians, Africans, Gypsies or Inuits

Is it a collective consciousnesses?
Or could it be that Our rise in technological advancement and the fact that nearly
every person on the planet is connected to the web in one way or another being pumped full
of mostly useless information.
I mean My god,. I saw a child the other day, must have been about 9 years old with an I-phone
babbeling to someone Im sure about what happened on the playground the day before.. very sad

top topics

join