It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So ive used this site as my main source of alternative news for about a year now and i figure its time i created an account. so hello everybody.
I am a proud American (even if recent events in the USA make me ashamed of my government) but i stand for the values my country was founded on i am a veteran of the USAF courtesy of the wonderful bureaucratic system that basically expels anyone who is willing to stand up against stupidity and anyone who has no tact. i like to find connections among different conspiracy theorys so i may someday put up an insanely long but logical breakdown of my thoughts on things, but that will have to wait till i have got my 20 posts!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hi there and welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theinsolentfish

Welcome to ATS. Its okay, most of us citizens, US or otherwise (I live in Holland, Europe) are ashamed and disgusted by our governments, don't feel bad. You did well to join. 20 posts are easily attained once you start here
Enjoy the ride.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by theinsolentfish

Hi. Nice to meet you.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS... Yes your Government is slightly shady, but what Government isn't. You have every right to be proud of your Country... Hopefully, in the not too distant future, you will have a Government you can also be proud of..... And call your own...

top topics

join