It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My take on a particular aspect of the truth movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Alot of people think the illuminati created religion, n by religion i mean christianity and islam, i am non religious myself but am doubting where i stand, david icke jordan maxwell and michael tsarion, i think alot of people can agree these guys, or especially david, their the main guys in the truth movement, my opinion about them is they are all working for illuminati, spreading disinfo, once i establised that they were disinfo agents i had to analyze what lie are they mixing with their 99% truth, for the people that know them, we know how they give alot of good truth, for example david icke has mentioned how everything is energy or how some people can live off of energy, etc. jordan and michael both talk about astrotheology, i havent heard david mentioned that but ive seen him say how jesus is a myth n didnt exist and was copied from horus n whatnot, so i think its safe to say these people r obviously against religion, in particular christianity. why do they want to destroy christianity? they flat out want to destroy it, i think they dont want people to even think about jesus or being/becoming a christian or that jesus even existed, this is also what the movie zeitgeist is all about.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
Alot of people think the illuminati created religion, n by religion i mean christianity and islam, i am non religious myself but am doubting where i stand, david icke jordan maxwell and michael tsarion, i think alot of people can agree these guys, or especially david, their the main guys in the truth movement, my opinion about them is they are all working for illuminati, spreading disinfo, once i establised that they were disinfo agents i had to analyze what lie are they mixing with their 99% truth, for the people that know them, we know how they give alot of good truth, for example david icke has mentioned how everything is energy or how some people can live off of energy, etc. jordan and michael both talk about astrotheology, i havent heard david mentioned that but ive seen him say how jesus is a myth n didnt exist and was copied from horus n whatnot, so i think its safe to say these people r obviously against religion, in particular christianity. why do they want to destroy christianity? they flat out want to destroy it, i think they dont want people to even think about jesus or being/becoming a christian or that jesus even existed, this is also what the movie zeitgeist is all about.
.. Mr X-ULTRA/GREETINGS

I am so Estatic(with out the C... L
K the 'Thing' up in... Urban dictionary above Salty Alex Jones
)
to ALL SEE this OP thread... and will greatly help out with your... SEEking of the... Digi-Truth LOOping))))) movement

Let's get this 'Jacob's Ladder' thread flagged to the top... Shall we

First!... A Top Secret Question; What is TRUTH
... If I may ask U ???... But please UNDERSTAND(line on flip side of understand word
)... I LUV J. MAXWELL T

edit on 26-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Start with changing the Jesus(aka?) name to... Akhunaton first... Please!!!

edit on 26-10-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Before... The END OF TIME... U even decide to think I am worthy enough... For U to reply... Also L
K up OCOT

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

A good anti-dote for such confusion is to get a good eductaion, get your brain in gear, get more out-of-doors instead of living in a cyberworld and don't believe in comic-book philosophy.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

A good anti-dote for such confusion is to get a good eductaion, get your brain in gear, get more out-of-doors instead of living in a cyberworld and don't believe in comic-book philosophy.

.. BUT!!!... LOOping))))) again... what is truth reality
... Besides MONEY&WEAPONS

What if your brain-in-a-vat thinking is wrong too
... And this is nothing but a 'Quantum Blue Beam Project'... How would U know

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

If you look at what is presented by such figures in our society, they take truth and mirror it to opposite. This twists truth and confuses the mind. Fortunately, most people can spot truth as it is written on our hearts. The entire message of Christ and the Bible is repugnant to those who follow the spirit of the world. The spirit of God represents their enemy. Truth is the enemy of those who do not embrace it. Truth requires more of us than a materialistic worldview demands.

Someone following truth and faith will see the value in serving others rather than serving the self only. This is altruism. A materialistic mindset clings to the material world for value. It represents objectivism and serving the self-interests of the individual rather than the corporate needs of the many in society. The word pride defines this mindset. Giving to others is an altruistic mindset that is humble toward truth. Taking from others without earning what is gained is a mindset focused on self.

This is where the message of Jesus stands as a shining light among the other mindsets the world produces. Living in service to others, forgiving those who persecute you and blessing those who curse with prayers is an other centered reality. The Bible says to know them by their fruit. This fruit is what is produced by actions.

If actions take, a debt is created. Double check the national debt to see this in action. If actions give, then reward and blessing is the result for all involved. There are individuals all over this world giving to others in selfless ways. The Bible is the greatest source of inspiration and truth to this end.

edit on 26-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWaterGate

Originally posted by bogomil

.. BUT!!!... LOOping))))) again... what is truth reality
... Besides MONEY&WEAPONS

What if your brain-in-a-vat thinking is wrong too
... And this is nothing but a 'Quantum Blue Beam Project'... How would U know

i think we shouldent always be asking what if what if this or what if that, because if we always have this mindset, for example lets say that God actually appears to you, your going to think what if my mind is playing games on me, or what if its an alien,etc. God is going to be like im appearing to you you unbelieving atheist, you have no excuse to not believe in me anymore! its good to have this this mindset, but the question is how far should we go with it hmm...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Honestly, this is not a criticism of the thread. Some people I highly respect have posted here. My question concerns me (self-centered being that I am). Is my total and utter inability to understand this thread due to my ignorance of the meanings of the words, a shortage of sleep, or the fact that I haven't taken any hallucinogens? If there is some meaning here, I'll look again after a nap, but would appreciate guidance.

new topics

top topics

join