It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Cats Alien Dreamcatchers ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
hi,
cats are for sure no camcorders

Cats have a sense of its people and feel where they are and how they are doing. There are also reports from owners that their cats are regularly awakened from bad dreams. It is as if the cat want to protect from bad fantasies.
I was asking me if the cat is able to read the thoughts of its owners, it's might be possible to better understand the cat via telephaty ?
www.themystica.com...
Has anyone experienced something like this already, or is there evidence?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i think that this may be onto something greater. small felines are certainly peculiar creatures, & i cant help but wonder why most dogs seek to destroy them. I think its definitely more than meets the eye.

It is said that cats are from a certain galaxy, Andromeda I believe. While dogs are from sirius. thats the claim from where spirit originates from.

cats are quite aware regardless! & the slit pupils make me wonder

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Are you guys serious?

Dont get me wrong. I love cats as much as anybody (I have 4) and I find them facinating but nothing they do has ever struck me as paranormal.

The simplist explanation for them waking someone from a bad dream is most likely them noticing their owner panic in their sleep or start talking unusually. Cats that live with us learn our behaviors and when things are out of the norm they can react to it. One of my cats used to wake me up shortly after the neighbor bought a motorcycle. The engine was something he had never heard before and he didnt like it at night. After a couple of weeks he got used to it and identified it as nothing to worry about so he no longer wakes me up when the neighbor comes home at night.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by chats
hi,
cats are for sure no camcorders

Cats have a sense of its people and feel where they are and how they are doing. There are also reports from owners that their cats are regularly awakened from bad dreams. It is as if the cat want to protect from bad fantasies.
I was asking me if the cat is able to read the thoughts of its owners, it's might be possible to better understand the cat via telephaty ?
www.themystica.com...
Has anyone experienced something like this already, or is there evidence?

Cats are not aliens, camcorders, or dreamcatchers. They just know us well.

But this might help you out.

Cat History - the domestic cat through the ages.

But it would be kinda cool if you were right.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
My cats wake up and go to the apartment door, even beforeI ever reached the front door. The cats have a sense of its people and feel where they are and how they are doing.
They know when i am calling and are interested for the ringing phone. Cats are already sitting on the familiar parking lot, even when the mistress comes home from work earlier ?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
my cat sleeps on my head, i couldnt think of a better place for a dreamcatcher

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaEmeritus

i think you've got way too much of your avatar.
Meoww

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Great mind probing OP. I know that the Egyptians had high regard for cats since they kept the grain safe but I think there was more to it than that. Egypt at one time was on a different plane and I am guessing cats played their part. I hope one of the hardcore ATSers enlightens us a bit. Over the course of my life I have shared homes with 30 to 40 cats, this week a fox ripped apart my cat Thunderfoot, and I had to have Animal Control take him away and put him to sleep, so please give me knowledge into the feline race so I may better understand what TF and all the others were about. Thank you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well as you can see, my Smoochy is!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37931e398fa1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe
I know that the Egyptians had high regard for cats since they kept the grain safe but I think there was more to it than that.

Nope ... not much more to it at all. Well maybe the fact that in the dark the cat eyes appear to glow which they mistook for magical powers but really thats about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
But if you think about the old pharaoes ?
The spread of the cat cult was favored by Bastet, who was closely associated with lion-like deities such as Sekhmet and Tefnut. Holy cats belonged to the sun god. Some myths tell of a cat, who with a knife, the head of Apophisschlange section. The cat became one of the sun god, so he was called by the name "Big Cat" on. The eyes of the sun god was called female cats. Therefore, some goddesses were in the function of the solar eye, cat form, eg also Hathor and Tefnut.
Did they knew about it ?
www.richeast.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My mom is close friends with a man who came from egypt like 20 years ago or so, he recently managed to get his Egyptian wife here before those riots started. She will not go into the same house as cats, id really like to know why but im finding conflicting information on cats and modern Egyptians.
edit on 26-10-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

edit on 26-10-2011 by redstorm because: Kitties extra DIV

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

my dear stealthy,
you are the award winning member in disguise and costumes here on ats,
and i give you a star !

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

i didn't follow you, but she doesnt go in a house where are cats ?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by chats

My name is n't Stealthy for nothin'
Thanks hon!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

whats above stealthing an customizing ?
hidden ops ?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for your loss. I lost one of my half-wild kittens recently to an unknown injury, and it sucks, made me feel like a failed protector. My condolences.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gemdog

is it you feeling like a cat
or do you want to ?
Purr Purr

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join