It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Concerning What Humans Worship As God

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm going to share something with you that I've discovered, and until now have only alluded to. I'm doing this for no reason other than I feel it's important to reveal, and that I realize that very few will ever take on the effort to research what I've published concerning this topic. It takes a hell of a lot to prove what I'm about to reveal, and it's only a tiny fraction of what I've uncovered concerning humanity and its true part within the whole of physical reality. The proof exists, and is widely available if anyone wants to take the time to challenge that proof. No classes, no discipleship, no commitment to anything other than what many here claim is their life's commitment already, and frankly, knowing or not knowing the truth about this doesn't condemn or save anyone from anything other than ignorance.

What I'm going to reveal is the true identity of what the human race on planet Earth has determined to be the Alpha and Omega of reality itself. Be it God, Allah, The All, The Universal Consciousness, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster, what the human race has declared to be divine is anything but. In fact, it's not even aware that it - itself - exists. Then again, maybe that fact alone makes it that much more than any one of us; or the whole of us as one writhing, seething mass?

Here, then, is the truth about what we worship as God.

If what we know of existence was initiated by an intelligent mind, then that mind does not, and cannot, physically exists within the confines of that which it initiated. Therefore, the wondrous light that awaits the faithful, with love and acceptance, is not the One who may or may not have willed us into existence. Still, it's not as though thousands of years of human encounters (those recounted by the living and those passed back to the living by the dearly departed) have been lies and/or hallucinations. As with most of what the human mind inhales as fact, the truth lies somewhere nearby. Here's a very brief overview of what the god of our fathers actually is.

There is no universal consciousness, since manifested consciousness is an epitome existential expression, achieved by extraordinary levels of progressive development; each such isolated trajectory - by logical default - its own inimitable and impenetrable whole. There's only the universal factual representation of all that is singularly conscious and existent within each clearly defined "full" reality confine. We call this factual representation the Informational Continuum, and it wholly and accurately represents each and every event that occurs (and has occurred) within a given "full" reality confine, from the most elemental chain of cause and effect to the emergence and ongoing dynamic development of each instance of human intellect. From the division of each human cell within the gestational placenta, to the configuration of residual data within the fully viable human brain that is considering the eventual gender of that gestating human potential, to the fact that such a conscious rumination is and has taken place, the progression of each event trajectory results in the eternal factual representation of that trajectory as information that fully details exactly what is and has occurred. This happens due to the truth that when something occurs, the fact that it occurs (and that it ultimately did occur) does - in fact - exist, and will always exist. This truth about physical existence results in the Informational Continuum, and each "full" reality confine is wholly and accurately defined by its own Informational Continuum.

The eternal conscious intellect - a dynamic version of information in its own right - is physically capable of perceiving all information, including the Informational Continuum; in whole and/or in part. That said, the eternal conscious intellect (defined, for our purposes here as Post-corporeal Human Consciousness - PHC) is an established collective of associated bursts of perception units, and while - as pure perception - it is capable of limitless subjective creativity, it suffers terribly from an inability to accurately translate what it perceives. Its gift of subjective creativity, after all, is its curse of a lack of objective scrutiny. Nothing is capable of being the true antithesis of itself, and while the PHC is the only miracle in existence capable of subjectivity, that miracle comes at a price; a brilliant capacity for delusional interpretation.

When it comes to accurate assessment, the PHC has many weaknesses, but it is most challenged when it encounters a full and accurate representation of itself (as human perception, in general) - or even a partial and compelling indication of itself (again, as a general representation of human perception) - within a cloned factual segment of the Informational Continuum. Incapable of true and factual discernment, the PCH perceives this overwhelmingly familiar manifestation and immediately recognizes what it knows/suspects about itself reflecting back, as it peers deeper and studies what exists before it. It "sees" that this wondrous entity seems to radiate with intelligence, humanity, limitless patience and a fully realized wisdom tempered with what must be pure compassion - given the fact that this brilliant source of all that makes the PHC feel bathed in priceless mutuality is giving of itself freely and unconditionally. It goes without saying that such an encounter has an enormous and permanent impact of the PHC, and it's no surprise when such an encounter is transformational for the PHC that experiences it.

For the secularly inclined PHC, this segment of the Informational Continuum will most likely be viewed as being God. For the non-secularly inclined PHC, it will be viewed as being whatever that PHC allows it to be - The Universal Consciousness, The All, The Great Spirit, or whatever fits - given the established inclinations of the PHC involved. However, what this manifestation isn't, is aware, dynamic, capable of initiation, or alive in the same sense as the PHC that's just pasted an invented identity upon it. It's Residual Information that accurately represents the endless flood of dynamic information that has emerged and developed (they are events and event trajectories, after all) within that specific reality confine. That the PHC "sees" dynamic intelligence radiating from within this Residual Information, and assumes it to be "live", isn't a mystery, or even surprising; and that it projects its own interpretation upon that segment of the Informational Continuum is - again - no surprise. This is the PHC's gift - the creative conceptualization of that which can't possibly exist. This is the sort of genius that only the PHC can bring to reality's table, and this is what makes the PHC so precious.

I realize that this will violate most folks' sensibilities, but I have proven this to be true, and while I can't force anyone to do what it takes to have that evidence properly presented to them, I can make the base assertion here and let readers mull it over within their own understanding of what is and what just might be. Hell, as a declaration, it's pretty mild compared to some of the stuff I've seen posted on this forum.

Do what you want with this information. I just figure that it's not doing anyone any good if I continue to sit on it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Thanks ! I think I'll wait for "The higher Power for dummies " book to come out ?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well, I will concede this is a stimulating read. Though I won't pretend to grasp the whole thesis.

But why does the PHC sound eerily similar to the subconscious mind? At least that's what it reminds me of.

S&F.
edit on 10/26/2011 by Klassified because: Reword

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
I'm going to share something with you that I've discovered, and until now have only alluded to. I'm doing this for no reason other than I feel it's important to reveal, and that I realize that very few will ever take on the effort to research what I've published concerning this topic. It takes a hell of a lot to prove what I'm about to reveal, and it's only a tiny fraction of what I've uncovered concerning humanity and its true part within the whole of physical reality. The proof exists, and is widely available if anyone wants to take the time to challenge that proof. No classes, no discipleship, no commitment to anything other than what many here claim is their life's commitment already, and frankly, knowing or not knowing the truth about this doesn't condemn or save anyone from anything other than ignorance.

What I'm going to reveal is the true identity of what the human race on planet Earth has determined to be the Alpha and Omega of reality itself. Be it God, Allah, The All, The Universal Consciousness, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster, what the human race has declared to be divine is anything but. In fact, it's not even aware that it - itself - exists. Then again, maybe that fact alone makes it that much more than any one of us; or the whole of us as one writhing, seething mass?

If what we know of existence was initiated by an intelligent mind, then that mind does not, and cannot, physically exists within the confines of that which it initiated.

Oh yes it can! The entire Universe is God's/Source's mind and you are in it.

en.wikipedia.org...

The only reason you have the ability to dew anything is dew to that mind, for it is the Source of Time.

There is no universal consciousness, since manifested consciousness is an epitome existential expression, achieved by extraordinary levels of progressive development; each such isolated trajectory - by logical default - its own inimitable and impenetrable whole.

You base your thoughts on current science beliefs and once that is proven to be false, your thinking will fall to pieces with their's and while the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics doesn't apply to the Universe, it clearly applies to your mind, as well as everyone's mind.

As to humanity, you are kNOwTHING more than an ongoing experiment in Chaos. You clearly have bought into you being so high and almighty but your person is a mere puppet, dew'n exactly what you are here for and what your person always does, creating confusion but you're more confused than those you seek to enlighten with your garbled rhetoric.

But I dew want to say that at least you have tried to figure it out but you have done so with a closed mind, looking for anything that will bolster your thinking, instead of openly seeking the truth. Plus, you don't take into account the structure of this Matrix and how it came about, nor any of the current happenings, which are significant to proving your theory.

Who/what is behind the Perfect Order of the Universe?

Who/what is behind all of the current channelings taking place around the globe?

Who/what is behind the physical manifestations occurring, like so many peeps experiencing ringing of the ears (it isn't their ears, it's within their mind, but they don't know that)?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this thing you call Life.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I consider your discovery clinically dismissive of a greater purpose, but nonetheless compelling.

What I'm going to reveal is the true identity of what the human race on planet Earth has determined to be the Alpha and Omega of reality itself. Be it God, Allah, The All, The Universal Consciousness, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster, what the human race has declared to be divine is anything but. In fact, it's not even aware that it - itself – exists.

A point, if I may; if it – the PHC – is, as you state, not aware of it’s own existence, yet we – and our own individual realities - are intrinsically part of it, and as you have in this thread pointed out that fact, then does that not suggest that knowledge of its existence is now available to the PHC?

That the PHC "sees" dynamic intelligence radiating from within this Residual Information, and assumes it to be "live", isn't a mystery, or even surprising; and that it projects its own interpretation upon that segment of the Informational Continuum is - again - no surprise. This is the PHC's gift - the creative conceptualization of that which can't possibly exist. This is the sort of genius that only the PHC can bring to reality's table, and this is what makes the PHC so precious.

If I’m reading this correctly, the PHC can recognize “existence” within us – our dynamic intelligence. Yes, it doesn’t know what it is witnessing, and will misinterpret it as sign of “divinity”, but if my point above is viable, then – with the publishing of your theory – it can now logically be “reprogrammed” to understand that it – for want of a better explanation – is?

And as a point of interest;

We call this factual representation the Informational Continuum…

Who are “we”?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

If you accurately assimilate Universal Consciousness (all that is singularly conscious per your definition), I would imagine a system emerges. Our Universe is not only a construct... It's structured as form to ratio. This combination begets reality.

The rationale you display doesn't seem to fit the basis of design. Cause and effect is a rather regurgitated representation of what you envision for creation (factual representation per your definition).

To be honest... It sounds as though you're stuck at single unit grasping at straws.

For good measure:

System of Truth

edit on 26-10-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Who are “we”?

A six-eyed kitty?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This is your truth as you percieve it. It is NOT my truth as I percieve it. We will never know "THE" truth , only our own truth. So mister.....speak only for yourself.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a non specific, non singular, semi unconscious thinking entity... this is your PHC?

sounds like a bee hive. or an ant colony. or a flock of birds. or a human mind.

The PHC is reminiscent of the subconscious mind because the subconscious mind IS the PHC, along with all other information processing life on this Earth.

as above so bellow: so bellow as above.

bee hive.human mind. PHC : same thing, different scale.

the difference tho, is that we are part of the PHC and as semi-conscious beings we can choose to hear this 'voice'...or choose not to.

i choose to listen and what i 'hear' warms my heart

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

No, I am the six-eyed kitty. (Odd, this; you're the second person today to mention my avatar image, and the never happens.)

What I meant was the OP refers to "we" - and I'm assuming that he/she is referring not to the Human race as a whole, but a group of like-minded individuals who adhere to the concepts contained in his/her post, as to suggest otherwise infers that the information he/she is delivering is widely accepted and the terminology used in common parlance.

Hence, who are "we".

I'm also curious - not to mention skeptical - as to the claims that this concept can be proven.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

No, I am the six-eyed kitty. (Odd, this; you're the second person today to mention my avatar image, and the never happens.)

What I meant was the OP refers to "we" - and I'm assuming that he/she is referring not to the Human race as a whole, but a group of like-minded individuals who adhere to the concepts contained in his/her post, as to suggest otherwise infers that the information he/she is delivering is widely accepted and the terminology used in common parlance.

Hence, who are "we".

I'm also curious - not to mention skeptical - as to the claims that this concept can be proven.

I still think the only "thing" that could possibly buy into the OP's thinking would have to be triple cross-eyed and your kitty is perfect for the picking.

But all kidding aside, I dew appreciate the OP's originality.
kNot too many peeps try to think outside the box, or in the OP's case, deeply inside the box.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I don't buy it.... why can't the universe just be? There are so many things that we mere humans don't understand and contribute to a "Gawd" or some other "higher power" when the truth is that we just don't know. I do not totally discount the "Gawd" theroy but I view it as extermely unlikely because the source and history of "Gawd" has been developed by humans since we could walk up right and wonder why something occurs like the changing season or why a ship disappears over the horizon.

I know the human mind can do wonderous things and many have yet to understood or explained. I have to admit that I have had flashes of the future which have come true exactly the way I visioned them. I have seen spirts crossing over to the next plane of existence.

I am a desenter pure and simple...
edit on 26-10-2011 by fnpmitchreturns because: syntax

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

(((((HUGS))))) for you this morning (it is for me).

While I am only on my first cup of coffee, it may take more for me to fully grasp your words here, although I think I hear bells ringing in my ears alerting me of the fact you are a deep thinker and I can definitely relate to the thoughts herein.

I am open to all possibilities and with that said, I welcome your thoughts regarding the Source and what you think this Source is.

Please before I add a comment I want to be on the same page with you as I am not sure I understand exactly what your thoughts are just yet. I need some clarity. Thanks!!!!

If what we know of existence was initiated by an intelligent mind, then that mind does not, and cannot, physically exists within the confines of that which it initiated.

Correct....with my line of thinking anyway. This intelligent mind does not have to be confined to that which he initiated but could be if he wanted?? Don't you think....and if not. Why?

There is no universal consciousness, since manifested consciousness is an epitome existential expression, achieved by extraordinary levels of progressive development; each such isolated trajectory - by logical default - its own inimitable and impenetrable whole.
There's only the universal factual representation of all that is singularly conscious and existent within each clearly defined "full" reality confine.

So your line of thinking tells you that there is no Universal consciousness as it is merely an expression achieved by levels of development of trajectories. Therefore our reality is really images projected and or mirrored by the factual representation of the Informational Continuum and or defined by its own Informational continuum? I think I am confused on this one
....please clarify.

The eternal conscious intellect - a dynamic version of information in its own right - is physically capable of perceiving all information, including the Informational Continuum; in whole and/or in part. That said, the eternal conscious intellect (defined, for our purposes here as Post-corporeal Human Consciousness - PHC) is an established collective of associated bursts of perception units, and while - as pure perception - it is capable of limitless subjective creativity, it suffers terribly from an inability to accurately translate what it perceives. Its gift of subjective creativity, after all, is its curse of a lack of objective scrutiny. Nothing is capable of being the true antithesis of itself, and while the PHC is the only miracle in existence capable of subjectivity, that miracle comes at a price; a brilliant capacity for delusional interpretation.

And this is where it gets even better and I may get even more confused so advise please.

So you are saying "God" is basically PHC or Pure Perception that can be limitless subjective creativity and our human perception is basically delusional. Its fragmented??

within a cloned factual segment of the Informational Continuum. Incapable of true and factual discernment, the PCH perceives this overwhelmingly familiar manifestation and immediately recognizes what it knows/suspects about itself reflecting back, as it peers deeper and studies what exists before it. It "sees" that this wondrous entity seems to radiate with intelligence, humanity, limitless patience and a fully realized wisdom tempered with what must be pure compassion - given the fact that this brilliant source of all that makes the PHC feel bathed in priceless mutuality is giving of itself freely and unconditionally. It goes without saying that such an encounter has an enormous and permanent impact of the PHC, and it's no surprise when such an encounter is transformational for the PHC that experiences it.

So....we humans are a cloned factual segment incapable of true and factual discernment and so God's compassion for US makes us feel bathed in love because the perception of us as radiating light of intelligence makes us appear as "live" when in fact we are nothing more than a projection?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

A point, if I may; if it – the PHC – is, as you state, not aware of it’s own existence, yet we – and our own individual realities - are intrinsically part of it, and as you have in this thread pointed out that fact, then does that not suggest that knowledge of its existence is now available to the PHC?

That the PHC "sees" dynamic intelligence radiating from within this Residual Information, and assumes it to be "live", isn't a mystery, or even surprising; and that it projects its own interpretation upon that segment of the Informational Continuum is - again - no surprise. This is the PHC's gift - the creative conceptualization of that which can't possibly exist. This is the sort of genius that only the PHC can bring to reality's table, and this is what makes the PHC so precious.

Please note that the PHC is aware and aware of its own existence. You misread what I wrote about the PHC. What isn't aware of its own existence is the Informational Continuum - which is what most folks worship as God.

If I’m reading this correctly, the PHC can recognize “existence” within us – our dynamic intelligence. Yes, it doesn’t know what it is witnessing, and will misinterpret it as sign of “divinity”, but if my point above is viable, then – with the publishing of your theory – it can now logically be “reprogrammed” to understand that it – for want of a better explanation – is?

You aren't reading it correctly.

And as a point of interest;

Who are “we”?

Okay...not you. We, who study issues that involve the manifestation of information and progressive development. We call it the Informational Continuum.

The PHC is what you'll become once you've died and moved on.
edit on 10/26/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
You have not proven to me that the reality after death is not where God is.

I don't understand why God can't exist as part of the reality he created.

Other than that, I think you did a very good job at working off of your assumptions and compiling interrelationships of those assumptions.

Assuming that the assumptions are correct, then it sounds like you are saying that life is real and the afterlife exists, but it cannot properly define reality. That is a very intriguing statement and I'm interested in seeing where it can go.

But why can't objectivity exist in the afterlife. Is it because everything in the afterlife is internal?

The way I see it is that a single entity is a focal point of the after-death existence, and even there, there was never a death because time doesn't exist.

Upon death, the entity becomes defocused into as much of everything as it can become and withstand. It becomes the quality of collective existence. Under my assumptions, it is fully capable of objective discernment, but from a wider more all-encompassing perspective. Under this assumption, the soul then, is defined as the amount of collective existential quality that an entity can withstand after death. The soul would also maintain a reference to its previous incarnation, and expand outwardly from there. The soul then is able to have a life review, and if it can withstand and accept its life review, then it can expand even further. This is the 4th density(Please don't stone me for using that term). It is a point outside of time in which past, present, and future can be observed simultaneously as well as the full objective experience of all that was experienced. Thus, the inner realities of others can be observed as well as the mechanisms driving others' interpretations and actions.

A focused consciousness is usually mostly capable of only a biased objective intepretation of reality, which in truth is a subjective interpretation. The unfocused consciousness can see the actions of any focused existence and the reactions of other focused existences.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

If you accurately assimilate Universal Consciousness (all that is singularly conscious per your definition), I would imagine a system emerges. Our Universe is not only a construct... It's structured as form to ratio. This combination begets reality.

The rationale you display doesn't seem to fit the basis of design. Cause and effect is a rather regurgitated representation of what you envision for creation (factual representation per your definition).

To be honest... It sounds as though you're stuck at single unit grasping at straws.

For good measure:

System of Truth

edit on 26-10-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

Each reality confine's Informational Continuum establishes corridors of activity potential via default by way of precedent, ramification, and the primordial imperative Survival ("first, survive") which all that exists serves at the unit level. This eventually creates the intricate structure that we witness within our own reality confine (the one that, whether you believe it or not, we all share). Consciousness is the only existent anything that is free to act in defiance of that structure - to a degree - and this is due to its unique hybrid nature (fully event-centric and information-centric). That freedom - as I stated - comes with a price; its ability to accurately assess what is real as opposed to what is a creation of its own freedom to perceive and invent as translation of what it perceives.

This thread is a great example of the human intellect's freedom to believe whatever it wants to believe, and to perceive what it wishes to perceive. That said, it can't construct a reality confine that will contain it. Nothing can do that.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I said that I proved what I stated within this thread. What I stated in this thread isn't proof. I told you that the proof is extremely complicated and that I have published the proof, making it immediately available for anyone who wishes to challenge it. I won't waste my time and effort spoon feeding you within threads on this board. You are invited to do your own work to see what it is that I have discovered, though. I spent three years structuring the information so that it's accessible. That's as much as I'll do in that regard. If you want it, it's up to you to reach out and take it for yourself.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I agree with everything I read and understood from your stimulating post. Thanks. Some of my thoughts: This intelligent creator has absolutely no need to exist or do anything in this reality. This reality is like a chemical reaction that is running, and no matter how hard anyone tries to do wrong and spoil it, it will always complete itself and bear fruit. Even if we created a meganuke and smote everything to spacedust, the black holes would simply eat it up and combine themselves into another big bang and the reaction would retry itself. Wether there is a creator of this or not, this universe is a newborn creator and will become self aware after enough time and consciousnesses pass through it.

I ask that you use your deeply gifted mind's ideas to evaluate my slowly growing mind's ideas.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

(((((HUGS))))) for you this morning (it is for me).

While I am only on my first cup of coffee, it may take more for me to fully grasp your words here, although I think I hear bells ringing in my ears alerting me of the fact you are a deep thinker and I can definitely relate to the thoughts herein.

I am open to all possibilities and with that said, I welcome your thoughts regarding the Source and what you think this Source is.

Please before I add a comment I want to be on the same page with you as I am not sure I understand exactly what your thoughts are just yet. I need some clarity. Thanks!!!!

Correct....with my line of thinking anyway. This intelligent mind does not have to be confined to that which he initiated but could be if he wanted?? Don't you think....and if not. Why?

What has been initiated as an environmental whole (which is anything that exists as unique and delineated from that which surrounds it) contains its own inimitable Identity. If it eventually launches its own internal progressive contextual development, then what develops will exist as a holon within the universal holon that contains it. (look up holon in Google, so that you know what I referring to) In the sense of logical identity association, the initiator of said environmental whole (the universal holon I mentioned in the last sentence) contains said environment within the holon Identity of himself (as the author of that environment) and that relationship can't be logically violated by the author becoming a holon within that environment - thereby casting that environment as its own universal holon, relatively speaking.

In short, the relationship between the two is fixed, just as a baseball team can't suddenly be a sub-structural holon part of one of its baseball players. That may not be the best analogy, but it still works, since none of the baseball players on that team can suddenly become Major League Baseball, or The American League, and thereby envelop the team itself in the only possible way that that team can be contained within what was once a baseball player, and as such a lesser holon part of the universal holon of the baseball team.

The initiator of our reality has that same logical relationship with this reality. It simply can't inhale its own author.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by smithjustinb

I said that I proved what I stated within this thread. What I stated in this thread isn't proof. I told you that the proof is extremely complicated and that I have published the proof, making it immediately available for anyone who wishes to challenge it. I won't waste my time and effort spoon feeding you within threads on this board. You are invited to do your own work to see what it is that I have discovered, though. I spent three years structuring the information so that it's accessible. That's as much as I'll do in that regard. If you want it, it's up to you to reach out and take it for yourself.

Tesla disagrees with you:

www.tesla-symp06.org...

Ribbit

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join