It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just wanted to share

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i don't know what inspired me to start this thread.I suppose I just felt like sharing some of m expieriences.That's all they are.My personal experiences with the paranormal.I don't have any pics or anything of the the sort.So if that's what you're looking for,please,move along.I'm giving the short version of each event at each house I've lived in.

It started when I was 15.We had just moved into this house in New Jersey.There was always something creepy about it. Strange noises in the night.I never felt comfortable there.The first experience was I was laying on the couch early one morning watching tv.It was summer,so the front door was wide open and I watched a man walk up the front steps,in a construction out fit.Just as I got up and went to the door,he was gone.When my mother woke up,she said she had seen the same man the morning before and the samething happened.he got to the top of the steps and just vanished.This continued for another week and for the next year we lived there,he was never seen again.

We moved briefly to an apartment above a coffee house,were there probably there no longer then 2 months.But,the first day we were there,I could clearly see into the door of the coffee house which was made of glass and there was the reflection of a little boy staring back at me.My first thought was he was standing behind me so I turned and looked and he wasn't.When i looked back at the door,he was there and I could clearly see through him and saw the posters on the wall inside.That was my only experience there.

Next,we moved into an older house.This is where it really picked up.First experience was my girlfriend and I were watching a movie one night,when we heard footsteps up stairs and loud talking.It made me jump up off the couch,because I knew no one else was home.So I started up the steps,that's when I heard what sounded like glass breaking..And saw people walking around in the bedroom at the back of the house.. That was my aunt's room and she normally kept that door closed.But it was open that night and I could clearly see people walking around in the room.I ran downstairs,grabbed my girlfriend and called the police.I thought someone had broken in. The police came,checked out the entire house.No one was there.No broken windows,nothing.I felt so dumb,because I thought the police would arrest me for calling and nothing was happening.All they said was if anything else occurs,to give them a call again.It was quiet the rest of that night.

A few nights later,I was awakened out of sound sleep. And i had this feeling of being watched.I didn't want to roll over because I knew something was watching me.I finally did and as crazy as it may sound,I saw the grim reaper.Standing in the corner of my room,just watching me.And pointing at me.didn't move.didn't say a word.Just stood there,pointing..I was only 17 at the time so I was terrified.Eventually he was gone.I found out the next morning that my brother had overdosed on heroin.That was the first time I saw him but it wasn't the last.

I have many more stories to tell.I suppose later today I'll share them.I just wanted to share these for now.As I said something inspired me to write this. Sorry if this reads like a novel.I finally took a friends advice and starting writing down everything that's happened.

edit on 26-10-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Wow that last part about the grim reaper kind of hit home for me. Pretty intresting story. Thanks for sharing.
edit on 26-10-2011 by BlueHooligan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Maybe you have some abilities you are not aware of? Whenever you encountered something and someone was with you, were you the only person hearing things and/or feeling uncomfortable? If yes in most cases then you should search what ability it is you have and use it! Maybe the "people" you see need some guidance. Nothing happens for a reason, everything is a sign so think carefully what they mean.

Best of luck and keep the stories coming!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
As someone who has seen her share of "things"...this made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Especially about the people in the bedroom and that last bit
Feeling watched is terrifying, I'm very familiar with that feeling...Thank you for sharing.

If you don't mind me asking, do you still see them and how old are you?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonSergio

Maybe you have some abilities you are not aware of? Whenever you encountered something and someone was with you, were you the only person hearing things and/or feeling uncomfortable? If yes in most cases then you should search what ability it is you have and use it! Maybe the "people" you see need some guidance. Nothing happens for a reason, everything is a sign so think carefully what they mean.

Best of luck and keep the stories coming!

Thanks for the reply. That's just it friend,i have the ability.It's been a long struggle for me to come to grips with it.i've always been ashamed of it.Very few people close to me know what i've seen and heard.The stories I have mentioned were from when I was a teenager.I will be sharing more if people want to hear them.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
As someone who has seen her share of "things"...this made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Especially about the people in the bedroom and that last bit
Feeling watched is terrifying, I'm very familiar with that feeling...Thank you for sharing.

If you don't mind me asking, do you still see them and how old are you?

Yes,I still see them.And I'm 33 now. It's not as much as it used to be,but they do come when they feel they need too. These stories I have shared are from when I was younger.I didn't want to make a 10,000 word thread,so i'm going to break it up.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
First, is your real name Banachek ?

This type of post requires the following kind of reply.....

he got to the top of the steps and just vanished.

Did you happen to see a hole in the verandah floor or a trapdoor? Did the stranger have a limp?

This continued for another week and for the next year we lived there,he was never seen again.

It's obvious that on the last occasion you saw him he fell through the trap door, it closed shut, he broke his hip and or leg and expired within a week because of the lack of water and food. btw, he was incapable of speech for had he been able to speak he would have howled till help arrived.

the coffee house which was made of glass ...

....and therein lies the problem; had it been made of wood you would have seen nothing, except people drinking coffee. You life would have changed for the better and you would have stopped carrying rocks in your left pocket !

The police came,checked out the entire house.No one was there.No broken windows,nothing.

'nothing'.......?.... WRONG, there would have been a police report which you could have obtained as proof that you called them. It would have contained your description of the incident and much quoted laughter on the part of the police.

I saw the grim reaper.Standing in the corner of my room,just watching me.And pointing at me.didn't move.didn't say a word.Just stood there,pointing

What can I say except ..... you need to learn to include one space after a period and or after a comma. Plus the word following a period begins with a capital letter. You got the capitalization correct in most instances, however in a few you didn't.

I need to go, I hear a lot of groaning and grunting coming from the vicinity of the bathroom. Either a ghost is trying to get out or into the bathroom or someone is having trouble pushing out a log, if you get my drift. In either case, the sound is very disturbing and I need to go and tell them to keep it down !

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

Quite an ignorant response....that's all. Yeah I edited it cuz I'm not sinking down to your level.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I would be very interested in hearing your stories.

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Thanks for the response ! I'm heading to bed now,as it's nearly 3 AM.Since I'm off tomorrow I'm going to go ahead and write up some more. So check back later today.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR
First, is your real name Banachek ?

This type of post requires the following kind of reply.....
Did you happen to see a hole in the verandah floor or a trapdoor? Did the stranger have a limp?

It's obvious that on the last occasion you saw him he fell through the trap door, it closed shut, he broke his hip and or leg and expired within a week because of the lack of water and food. btw, he was incapable of speech for had he been able to speak he would have howled till help arrived.

....and therein lies the problem; had it been made of wood you would have seen nothing, except people drinking coffee. You life would have changed for the better and you would have stopped carrying rocks in your left pocket !

'nothing'.......?.... WRONG, there would have been a police report which you could have obtained as proof that you called them. It would have contained your description of the incident and much quoted laughter on the part of the police.

What can I say except ..... you need to learn to include one space after a period and or after a comma. Plus the word following a period begins with a capital letter. You got the capitalization correct in most instances, however in a few you didn't.

I felt the need to respond more in depth to your reply. First,who the hell is Banachek? I find your first two replies condescending.That was totally uncalled for.See,in case you don't get it,I left out certain details because I didn't want to type up a 10,000 word post as I said.The coffee shop was closed at the time..And yes it was a glass door. I'll gladly give you the address and name of the shop if you'd like to look it up.Just u2u me and I'll send it.

Also,as for the police report,seriously dude? They reacted EXACTLY like I said. I don't need to prove to you I called the police 15 years ago
If you'd like I can give you the department name and I'm sure they'll be able to help you out with a report.Also,attacking the way I typed the intial post is lame.I typed it out in notepad,then pasted it here.Sorry it wasn't to your liking.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
As a fellow "seer", for lack of a better word, I found your thread very interesting. I too have had many experiences with 'others', but only one that truly scared me beyond belief. I cannot wait to hear more!!

Oh and I too wondered who the hell Banachek was and apparently he is, according to banacheck.org "The world's leading mentalist and television magic producer.".

I feel those who attack and belittle are usually those with nothing to intelligently contribute...
edit on 10/27/2011 by Menrva because: misspelling

top topics

join