It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Republican Derby... Pick your Horse

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Horse ..... ...... ...... ......Jockey ..... ...... ... odds ....... ...... ... My Picks
1) 9-9-9..... ..... ...... .... Herman Cain 999-1..... ....This Longshot could deliver.

2) Triggerhead Rock ..... Rick Perry 25 - 1.........Stumbled at start...Then flattened

3) Idonthaveaprayer ..... John Huntsman 1000 - 1.....Recently Gelded enough said

4) Overactive Uterus ..... Michelle Bachman 200 - 1 .....Filly in way over her head

5) Last Man Standing ... Newt Gingrich 5 - 1.....His best beat this field easily

6) Slicker than Owl Spit.. Mitt Romney 3 - 1.....Broke well...Tail up...Tangled

7) Our Only Hope .... ...Ron Paul 50 - 1 ... Must go to the whip sooner
edit on 25-10-2011 by whyamIhere because: add RP

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Any particular reason why you left the #1 candidate off that list?

Ron Paul!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm going to back number 7: Deluded old man 10,000-1 Ron Paul.

That's got to be worth wasting a couple of quid on, just for the laugh.

edit on 25-10-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What about Gary Johnson?

www.garyjohnson2012.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
What about Gary Johnson?

Who?

Seriously. Does he need a ride home?

edit on 25-10-2011 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

What a horrible omission...

Ron Paul is still in this thing.

Apologies all around.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Apologies all around.

I priced him up at 10,000-1, yet you've got him as short as 50-1 !

Talk about stingy odds !

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I saw it on ATS so figured a repost might be appropriate seeing as how he has been forgotten again like previous posters already noted. Its funny as hell and I love Jon Stewart!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Don't forget about this neglected horse.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

What about Gary Johnson?

BatPooCrazy - Gary Johnson - 1,000,000:1 Has some good ideas but acts as though he may suffer from sort of serious mental disorder

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tHEpROGRESSIVE

So a republican that was elected 2 times by an electorate that is mostly democrats is crazy? A libertarian who is able to bridge party differences?

Hmmm...
edit on 25-10-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

So a republican that was elected 2 times by an electorate that is mostly democrats is crazy? A libertarian who is able to bridge party differences?

Hmmm...
edit on 25-10-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

Yeah have you ever watched that guy speak or be interviewed? He is either crazier than an outhouse rat or on something.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Based on what exactly?

I have heard him speak. He doesn't seem to be crazy to me. He seems to make sense in his approach to policy.

He doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell of winning even the nomination, but neither does Ron Paul.

The media is stuck on Romney and that's what we're going to be spoon fed.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Apologies all around.

No. He isn't. But that is mighty nice of you to keep these kids' hopes up?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Romney is a rino just like perry the only real republican up there is gingrich.

That said I pick Paul.

Huntsman has a chance as me walking in to the White House and telling the current potus he's done a great job.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Based on what exactly?

I have heard him speak. He doesn't seem to be crazy to me. He seems to make sense in his approach to policy.

He doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell of winning even the nomination, but neither does Ron Paul.

The media is stuck on Romney and that's what we're going to be spoon fed.

His mannerisms. His facial expressions. His spasticness. The guy cant sit still. He can not follow through a thought. I knew a schizophrenic guy and he had the exact same demeanor.

Then check out this interview at about 2:45 on. He is totally illogical in his response.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Your right! Our only hope. We need such redirection in politics to save this country. Ron Paul is the only honest and historically main stayed person...... than any other republican incumbent.

How can anyone not trust Ron Paul? Is it the lack of the politician or preacher hair? Or maybe it is the lack of swagger only becoming of derelicts like Perry? RP is honest and never waivers.

Ron Paul has to win this thing. We need a major overhaul.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45

Your right! Our only hope. We need such redirection in politics to save this country. Ron Paul is the only honest and historically main stayed person...... than any other republican incumbent.

How can anyone not trust Ron Paul? Is it the lack of the politician or preacher hair? Or maybe it is the lack of swagger only becoming of derelicts like Perry? RP is honest and never waivers.

I like Ron Pauls economic ideas but some of his foreign policy ideas are lunacy. His answer to Iran getting a nuke: If they nuke Israel then Israel will nuke them back with way more nukes. What kind of policy is that? If Iran nukes the USA we will nuke them off of the face of the earth. Well thats all great but then it has to occur to you that Israel or the USA getting nuked is going to cause a lot of dead Israelis or Americans.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tHEpROGRESSIVE

Originally posted by brilab45

I like Ron Pauls economic ideas but some of his foreign policy ideas are lunacy. His answer to Iran getting a nuke: If they nuke Israel then Israel will nuke them back with way more nukes. What kind of policy is that? If Iran nukes the USA we will nuke them off of the face of the earth. Well thats all great but then it has to occur to you that Israel or the USA getting nuked is going to cause a lot of dead Israelis or Americans.

First off, Israel has nearly 300 nuclear tipped missiles. Iran .... maybe has ten that were imported from Russia or China. Doubt they will work. Iran does not have ICBM's. If they had nuclear weapons, their maximum trajectory would be less than 2000 miles. Anyway, Israel will handily take care of business if necessary. BTW, I have a nuclear weapons background and know what I am talking about.

Ron Paul does not need to hone his foreign politics. He simply wants out of the business of policing the world. Do we really have the right to do that? The U.S. of A. has no obligation to police the world. Let the folks that live in that region take care of themselves. Why should we pay for everyone's protection?

RP is right!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Well thanks for agreeing with my assessment of RP's foreign policy. So you are ok with Iran nuking Israel or Iraq or the USA as long as we get to bomb them back to the stoneage? Just from a money policy thing it would be a bad idea. It could easily cost us 1 trillion dollars in a very short period of time if Iran were to nuke us. What the hell kind of policy is we will wait for you to nuke us and if you do we will nuke you back?
edit on 25-10-2011 by tHEpROGRESSIVE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join