It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Don't Know Jesus Hebrew Name (YAHUSHUA) Will Be In Trouble When Tribulation Comes?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
When I first read what this prophet said about the Antichrist being the one who will hear us, when we call out for Jesus in Tribulation, and that being a reason why we need to know and get familiar with calling him out by his original Hebrew name, I was real iffy and suspicious- like I was of the Seventh Day Adentists.But at this point, I'm starting to get what she is saying, and I'm not doubting no more.

My purpose in typing this is to let a whole bunch of you guys be aware of this, so that you can read it and discern for yourself, and when the time comes, you will be aware of it and make up your mind about spreading the word.

This is what I'm understanding so far:

God, out of mercy, granted power to the greek translation ( Jesus) of his original Hebrew name ( YAHUSHUA) so that prayers and so forth can still be heard when people pray to that name- it does have power now; people can still ask and call out in that name, but when the Antichrist comes, God will not be able to respond to those who call out in this name anymore, because legally, that will be the antichrist's name when tribulation is here. When people pray to that name during tribulation, the one who will hear the prayer will the counterfeit messiah. To begin with, the guy who died on the cross had (YAH) in his name ( YAHUSHUA) and there is a special reason for that ( YAH) being in there, that is the reason that Satan translated it in such a way as to get rid of the ( YAH) that is also included in God's name (YAHUVEH/YAHweh) - read the link, it will better explain it. - something like that,is what I undertand.

www.amightywind.com...

If you do not learn this now, in the Great Tribulation when you pray for deliverance, or healing, and you use the name "Jesus," remember that the son of satan will be using this name as God. How can you expect to be healed, delivered or blessed by using the same name that the son of satan will be using? You will be calling upon the son of satan and know it not.

Warn them now so they will become accustomed to using the Hebrew Name YAHUSHUA, and YAHUVEH and the RUACH ha KODESH. Satan does not want to counterfeit the Name YAHUSHUA with MY Name YAH in it.

...But they must understand while now there is power in that Name, there will be no power then in that Name. That doesn't mean for those who are still walking Holy before ME they will not return to Heaven, but it means I cannot answer them as I said it is MY anointing, like blowing a kiss to ABBA YAHUVEH that their prayers are answered but on that day I cannot back up the words they say for there will be another on the face of this earth who will say, "I am Jesus."

amightywind.com...

edit on 25-10-2011 by Pocky because: typos

edit on 25-10-2011 by Pocky because: typos

edit on 25-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think anyone who doesn't recognize the sabbath will be in trouble when 'ol J.C. makes his super duper return, or those who don't hold the Jewish High Holy Days, or those who adopted pagan rituals into their faith, or....

Actually. I don't think God, Christ, or any other deity would care how you worshipped (or didn't) as long as you held morality over malice.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Bring it. I don't even know how to spell YAHUSHUA, so, I guess I'm doomed.
Ah well.

Every description of Heaven sounds really boring, totalitarian, and restrictive to me anyway.
Even here on earth, the politicians, no matter how corrupt aren't demanding i worship them, so, earth, with all it's drawbacks and flaws sounds much better in that respect.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

It's so funny to me when people claim to believe in an all-powerful god and then make stuff up that takes away that power. Think about it. God is everywhere and knows everything.... unless you eff up his name.... then he can't hear you, sorry.
edit on 25-10-2011 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I don't believe that God is going to hold it against us.
It's a name.
You are basically saying that the holiest of people will perish simply because of not knowing an exact name.
The name JESUS is everywhere in the bible.
This doesn't make sense.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
It's a name.
You are basically saying that the holiest of people will perish simply because of not knowing an exact name.
This doesn't make sense.

In all fairness the name Jesus appears in modern english translations. His name today would more accurately be Joshua if the Romans hadn't called him Iesus (latin male translation of Yeshua). The latin alphabet had no J.... That came later, like Jahovah.
edit on 25-10-2011 by xFiDgetx because: not Greeks.... my bad.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFiDgetx

It's a name.
This doesn't make sense.

In all fairness the name Jesus appears in modern english translations. His name today would more accurately be Joshua if the Romans hadn't called him Iesus (latin male translation of Yeshua). The latin alphabet had no J.... That came later, like Jahovah.

That being said, God isn't going to condemn billions of people because Yeshua was lost in translation.
As long as you believe in Him and his Son.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFiDgetx

It's a name.
This doesn't make sense.

That being said, God isn't going to condemn billions of people because Yeshua was lost in translation.
As long as you believe in Him and his Son.

Agreed. Have fun everyone.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The name has become too popular at this point, and most people who were to hear somebody in church explain this to them would get suspicious and immediately think the guy is shady. It's too controversial. Pretty much, the ones who are gonna have to deal with this problem are the ones who are still gonna still be here when Tribulation starts.

A lot of the things that God has revealed to this prophet would be deemed pretty hefty by the average conservative church goer. It's the open minded people who know to just look at it and keep it in mind instead of outright being arrogant and discordant, when they don't know the big picture, like God is seeing it, and his reasoning for doing things a certain way.

Another reason to keep what she is saying about the original Hebrew name of Jesus in mind is what she was shown about the Illuminat's planned Bluebeam rapture extermination and the Zombie KillFest Mock Revival of the Death. It seems that knowing the name ( YAHUSHUA) will be critical to survival when people wake up and find themselves in the middle of Resident Evil.

edit on 25-10-2011 by Pocky because: typo

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You should read John chapter 10 Jesus is the good shepherd and He Knows his sheep , they know his voice and He knows them. Make no mistake about these passages Jesus knows His children and it matters not if You call Him Jesus or by His Hebrew name Yashua .

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Here you go, more on A Mighty Wind for ya....

edit on 10/25/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This woman is a false prophet. She calls herself Elizabeth Elijah Nikomia. A false teacher.

I've heard of this "ministry" before. Yahushua will not condemn anyone because of translation of His Name. A bigger issue will be the worship of Antichrist and taking the mark of the beast.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Salvation is not a trick and life is not a trap. We are 'in' the name of Christ when we are a reflection of His character. Taking the name of the Lord in vain is taking on the name but not the character. In the Bible, all names represent the person's character. By placing ourselves in Christ, we are allowing a Christ-like character to emerge from our faith produced by God. If I call to God, my character and heart calls to God with my spirit. No spoken name is necessary. Jesus said...

John 10:3
The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.

In the Ancient Hebrew pictographs, the gate is the dividing point between what is held in an enclosure and what is outside the enclosure. The pictograph for gate is the shepherd's crook and the door. Since God produces our faith, the more I embrace His authority in my life, the more I follow the correct path and stay with the fold. I do not produce my path unless I walk in pride. When I seek God, I am following the correct path no matter what may come. It is always for the benefit of my faith.

I can call on God simply by making a choice. If my choice does not reflect His will (intent of character), then I ask in vain. We are naked before Him and He knows what we need and when we need it to best accomplish His will, not ours. My only prayer to God is for His will to be done.

Be careful what you embrace if it goes against the final word of Christ. All words must be rightly divided from scripture. The first five books of the Bible are the key to rightly dividing all that follows. The Seven Rules of Hillel are a guide to accomplishing this. LINK

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

O-RLY ????????????????

even this atheist knows that the salvation claims of the bible state :

he who BELIEVES in me shall not perish but have eternal life

source - the hand book of bronze age agraian tribalism [ jerusulem edition ] appendix A

i have high lighted the key word - " believes " , not :

he how passes the spelling test , will not perish but have eternal life

source - the annoted hand book of bronze age agraian tribalism [ my way or the high way edition ] appendix A

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I really believe that no matter where I am....or what I am doing....that I can pray..and my (higher power) will hear me.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The answer to thread title is No.

Does anyone really need more details as to why the answer is No?

I mean, hasn't this been discussed ad nauseam on ATS?

Jesus: "You lived your life to the best of your ability to keep the faith I placed in your heart-- valuing it more than your very self-- that is rare and you are a true saint-- many crowns I have for you. Just one more thing."
Man greeting Jesus sometime after his death: "What is that one thing Lord? You know I will do anything for you!"
Jesus: "Pronounce my name in the original Hebrew."

Do you people listen to yourselves-- or do you already know better than to do that?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Hey, whata wrong with 7th dayers? Lol, cuz I am one. Just curious is all.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
...that "prophet" has it all entirely backwards.

"My sheep hear me, and they know my voice".
It's not about Christ hearing us. He is God. He always will. He is the intermediary between man and God, who intercedes on our behalf before the throne of the Father.
What seperates those who are in Christ from those who remain in the flesh is the ability to hear HIS voice... and follow.

...are you listening?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777
reply to post by Pocky

You should read John chapter 10 Jesus is the good shepherd and He Knows his sheep , they know his voice and He knows them. Make no mistake about these passages Jesus knows His children and it matters not if You call Him Jesus or by His Hebrew name Yashua .

The shepherd-sheep thing always bothered me. We all know why a shepherd really
looks after his (or others) sheep. It is to fatten them and keep them safe as an investment,
before bringing them to slaughter. Right?

I ain't nobody's fuddermucking sheep.
(Am I baaad to the bone?)

Also there is NO direct evidence for even the very existence of Jesus. We have to entertain
the possibility that somebody is pulling the wool over our eyes!

I will probably be lambasted by some for the above comments.
To them I say...I'll go my way and ewe go yours. Fair enough?
edit on 25-10-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Peeps, at the end of the day, your own discernment must guide you. You must look, read, and understand things for yourselves to better be equipped for whatever will happen in the future.

Also, as an Ex-NewAger, I'm seeing a few people here whose take seems clouded with New Age Movement teachings, it looks to me like. N.A. sedates and makes people think everything is gonna ultimately be OK all on its own. The hope of lifetimes after lifetimes to make it right might be a lulling that will lead to a rude awakening.

N.A.M is like the sweet words you really wanted to be true, that you didn't worry of it being a deception to lead you to a horrific place, by eternally doomed fallen ones who decided long ago, if they are gonna go down, then they are gonna take as many of us down with them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join