It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Reptilian people" are a made up thing, (hoax).

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by autowrench

Neither reptilians nor "chemtrails" have any supporting evidence. Could you perhaps provide some scientist's published work that "agrees" with you?

Nice story, though.

“The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists”.
J. Edgar Hoover, FBI Director 1924-1972, quoted in The Elks Magazine (August 1956).

For many years, anthropologists have been puzzled as to why the serpent image was the most common symbol used by ancient man to represent the image of God. How is it that this wondrous creature came to play such a powerful role in human psychology and spirituality? Why did Carl Jung, Moses, the Freemasons, the Baptists and so many other groups of people throughout history looked upon the image of a serpent and, through handling the image without fear, represented it as a symbol of our our unquestioned love for God and our divine spirituality? Why are dreams of snakes, dragons, lizards or other reptilian animals seem so real and provocative at times? Why is Reptile and Dragon Symbols everywhere you look these days?

OK, first, you need to read here: truthism.com...
Be sure to scroll down the page, and really read the page.

FIRST CONTACT Gerry Zeitlin

Popular science monthly, Volume 77

Now let us look at some History. You like history, don't you?

KEKROPS (Cecrops) was an early earth-born king of Attika and founder of the city of Athens. He was depicted as a man with a serpent's-tail in place of legs.
source

In India, extensive histories exist regarding the Naga, a Reptilian race said to live underground and interact with the kings and others on the surface. These beings were said to have once lived on a continent in the Pacific Ocean which sank beneath the waves. This is a recurring story throughout the world. Indian histories also refer to a Reptilian race called the "Sarpa" who founded civilisation, creating the cannibalistic Dravidians, being the source of the Hindu caste system (based upon a Draconian caste hierarchy, apparently), and demanded human sacrifice. A Nordic race was said to have created the Aryans, and when the two peoples combined, they formed the beginnings of Indian civilisation. Ancient Sanscrit texts also refer to spacecraft and aircraft called Vimana. Nuclear debris has been found in regions said to be destroyed by 'the gods' in Kashmir and other locations throughout the Indian peninsula.

source

History of Dragons Around the World

More Dragon History

DULCE NEW MEXICO & THE DRACONIAN CONNECTION

A Dulce Base Security Officer Speaks Out

Lost Land of the Lizard People

Eisenhower Briefing Document

THE REPTILIAN BLOOD LEGACY

REPTILIANS

Biblical God is Reptilian

The thing is, the kind of evidence some of you want you will never see until it is too late. These creatures were here thousands of years before we humans were, and they have Deep Underground Bases all over the world. Our own Clifford Stone knows of them, David Icke has made a lot of enemies trying to tell us about them. Nobody is going to come up and say, "Here is a Reptilian," or produce definitive proof that they exist, but be assured they do exist. Want to see for yourself? I hear there is an entrance to the underground at Mammoth Cave in Kentucky.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I would be very wary of all these stories of ancient races of reptilians and would class them as bull# creator god stories that the Archons have told every culture on earth. They are about as reliable as the new age channelled rubbish. The Archons have infiltrated everything here - even the Faerie and elemental kingdoms of Gaia/Sophia - earth air water fire.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

I'm here to tell you.....you would be wrong. It may very well be a HOAX in videos people are watching on you Tube or whatever. But these entities are very real.

Says the person with absolutely zero evidence. Can you "hear" them, is that it? Because you're a credible source. By the way,tell your freind to stop brainwashing her child, she can't see anything any other human can't and she'll end up a blithering idiot like her mom if she goes around claiming she can. She is not a beautiful and unique snowflake. She is the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

edit on 26-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

WOW! How old are you "12"? Wake up dude and stop smelling your SH _ T!!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
My argument on Page 1, though very short, is, I think, the crux of it.

I, myself, have never seen a live reptilian biped.

That does not mean I don't discount their existance. Too many historical accounts, both ancient and modern have given me pause to reflect that, even though I've never witnessed them myself, doesn't mean they don't exist. I am not so worldly to believe that I know everything and anyone who says "This does NOT exist" is doing his/her best to convince themselves of it. I have never seen a quark or a neutrino, yet, eyewitnesses say they exist. Shall I deny the existance of such things because I have never seen them? No.
I've SEEN ghosts, UFOs and I know of many real conspiracies. Yet, until my neighbor has witnessed them, I don't expect him or her to accept that they exist. No sweat. But, If my neighbor says to me that they don't exist because they have never seen them, I would laugh in their face for proclaiming ignorance in such a loud voice.

Just sayin'
Cuhail

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

reply to post by ApplesOnFire

I'm here to tell you.....you would be wrong. It may very well be a HOAX in videos people are watching on you Tube or whatever. But these entities are very real.

Says the person with absolutely zero evidence. Can you "hear" them, is that it? Because you're a credible source. By the way,tell your freind to stop brainwashing her child, she can't see anything any other human can't and she'll end up a blithering idiot like her mom if she goes around claiming she can. She is not a beautiful and unique snowflake. She is the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

edit on 26-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

WOW! How old are you "12"? Wake up dude and stop smelling your SH _ T!!

So, I see you still don't have any evidence. Make sure to get that message to your friend though, its for her child's own good. People with these silly beliefs (reptilians, that they have supernatural powers) are unfit to have children.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
There seems to be such a profound ignorance of the astral/spiritual worlds here that there seems little point in even discussing this. Reptilians are an astral form - probably associated with the original dino's millions of yrs ago - who suddenly found themselves without physical vehicles to incarnate into.

These are 'cold blooded' predatory astral beings - who are capable of overshadowing/possesing susceptible human hosts - even physicaly materialising for short periods at times.

The Gnostics reported that Archons came in two forms depending on maturity, reptilian or juvenile 'Grey' forms. These are non-humanlike, inorganic, pseudo-life forms - that have been intruding upon and invading the organic world since life began - castenada probably gives the best description of them!

These stories are just stories until evidence emerges.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

These stories are just stories until evidence emerges.

I believe this should read: "These stories are just stories to me until evidence emerges."

Just saying that each person judges evidence differently.

Acceptance by all, I doubt, will come on this subject, so, there ya go.

Do I "believe" in Reptillian bipeds/aliens/etc?

I like the stories.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

No, it reads just fine, as my standard of evidence is usually scientific in nature.

But I too like the stories

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yes i agree it is distortion in the video and a sham, people grasping at straws? I would also ask why these paticular reptilians are relatively unimportant reporters rather than celebrity idols or people of power. Fortunately there is some real research out there.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

So there's some stories about encounters? There's stories about leprechauns, those must be real as well.

Claiming stories are evidence of anything is intellectually dishonest.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nokrank

While I agree on 99,9% of 'reptilians' video proof being mere compression distorsions et similia,
the glass eating guy's teeth from the previous page were definitely not a result of camera distorsion.
Why does nobody care?
They're probably fake teeth or something, but I see no reason to dismiss them altogether and/or just ignore them.
edit on 27-10-2011 by AurelioMaghe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

That is extremely strange as there doesn't seem to be any distortion and you can see the bottom teeth through the top teeth on his overbite. But what is it? Why eating glass?(which is quite good by itself) Defo should not be ignored .
This is the first convincing one i've seen, I haven't been doing this long

edit on 27/10/2011 by Nokrank because: Added

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApplesOnFire
Hi people, if you have ever heard of this then you know what im talking about and if you saw the videos then you might have said "is this real or not?" or "BS..." and BS would be correct that is only video distortion due to the video breaking up or video quality

i saw an HD version of the same video and strangely enough i did not see the reptile people suddenly changing skin and exposing their alleged real skin...

here is a video example

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-10-2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

Okay yeah... This goes WAY beyond videos of people shape-shifting. There have been African prophecies and even live African people that have encountered these beings.

EDIT Watch this video please before you go pronouncing that reptilians are fake.

www.davidicke.com...
edit on 27-10-2011 by Zarxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

David Icke? Now I'm interested. How is the reptillian agenda doing with those soul mashers on the moon, exactly?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by Zarxx

David Icke? Now I'm interested. How is the reptillian agenda doing with those soul mashers on the moon, exactly?

Okay if you actually watched the video, David Icke hardly talked. It was a video of an African prophet who experienced things first hand. Watch before you judge.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Like I said before, eye witness testimony is the lowest form of evidence.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yeah I don't get the whole DNA activation thing, if peoples DNA was really being activated then why isn't there evidence scientifically.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Solar75Gypsy

Demons are their old name -- reptilians their new name. What our ancestors knew then, still applies today.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Zarxx

Like I said before, eye witness testimony is the lowest form of evidence.

Then let me ask you a question. What does your heart tel you when you watch these videos. To Me, it tells me Truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
this stuff didn't begin on teh interwebz, the theory has been around for quite some time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join