It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Reptilian people" are a made up thing, (hoax).

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
That's what I thought for the longest time too... until I saw this video:

At first I thought it was just brown stuff between his teeth, but if you set this to full screen and stop exactly at 0:11, you'll see that his teeth have ACTUALLY turned into razor-sharp, pointy teeth... and a second later, they're back to normal. Unfortunately I'm a tech moron and don't know how to take out stills from videos -- maybe someone can help out here?

Actually, here's a still posted on the David Icke forum: pic of teeth

I also recently listened to an Alex Jones interview with Rev. Kevin Annett about the Canadian genocide of native peoples (very interesting in itself, BTW): interview. It's incredible... the Church of England and the English Crown are directly involved in these things; it's absolutely disgusting.

Before that, I heard another interview with Arnett that I can't find now, and the (very drab and boring) host asked about "that other story" [that Arnett didn't know anything about] that Queen Elizabeth and 'her consort' visited one of the Canadian Indian schools once and took several of the children "out for a picnic" in the countryside -- after which those children allegedly were never seen again. Even though that topic was not about reptilians or anything paranormal but about genocide and child abuse, it totally snapped things into place for me.

IF the story is true, what happened to those kids? Were would the queen and 'her consort' have taken them? They only went out "for a picnic"... WERE the kids the picnic? Did they eat them? How else to explain that they never showed up again?

I don't know; I'm still not 100% convinced until I've seen a Reptilian with my own eyes... but it doesn't seem quite so ludicrous anymore...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
This guy does not believe you either...

I bet he could tear into some steak. Damn what teeth. I wonder who his dentist is?

Peace to all

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
The societies of the Indus Valley are plenty of references to reptilian beings named "Nagas". I think these sculptures in many Hindu temples are depicting exactly what those ancient people saw.

I have attached some pictures of elves. I hope that you will consider these photos as valid evidence of the existence of elves, much like your own photos.

One of those whistleblowers of Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project, Preston Nichols, claimed he saw Reptilian humanoids working with the US military in Montauk. There's a lot of report of American eyewitnesses about Reptilian beings lurking in swamps or in abandoned mines. I guess in few time we will find out the truth.

Well, talk about credible!
edit on 10/25/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
OMG! THE REPTILLIANS ARE FAKE??? NO WAY!!!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If you have some minutes, find the Indian glass eating man in youtube and watch his teeth in the interview. While he is chewing it goes from "reptile" teeth to normal and straight. Talk about s**t cameras all over the world!

edit on 26-10-2011 by DonSergio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DonSergio
If you have some minutes, find the Indian glass eating man in youtube and watch his teeth in the interview. While he is chewing it goes from "reptile" teeth to normal and straight. Talk about s**t cameras all over the world!

edit on 26-10-2011 by DonSergio because: (no reason given)

Yes it's actually posted on the same f'page then your post. -________-

reply to post by sylvie

The queen taking out to lunch native americans?

No surprise that they disappeared, I've heard a lot of children that are kidnapped are taken for sacrifices, especially native americans.

Laugh all you want, reptilians and demons are real.
Better start enduring your soul and your third eye, you will need it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
i will believe in reptilians when someone shows me proof of reptiles and mammals breeding in nature successfully til then i also will point and laugh.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
strictly from a science stand point, is it easier to believe we came from monkeys??

reptiles ruled this planet and were the top of the food chain for 270 million years give or take, then they all disappeared, next in line to move up the food chain because they were more suited for this new environment was the mammals, mammals are now ruling the planet and are the top of the food chain, it has been this way for 3 million years now

270 million years vs. only 3 million (if we are to believe the science community) for us to evolve to what we are today

so in 270 million years a walking race of reptiles is impossible

edit on 26-10-2011 by all answers exist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ApplesOnFire

So is Santa and the Angels.
What is your point?
Why do people come here with nothing to say?

They stand and make some inane declaration everyone already knows already and then act like they just discovered fire. For heavens sake (Heaven and Hell are made up too) get a life or something.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by all answers exist

Everything you are saying goes against science. Hence why you are wrong.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

that was informative and brought alot to the table /end sarcasm

oh and that comparison of actual photos that another poster posted, to a photo-shopped group of elfs was too

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

I'm here to tell you.....you would be wrong. It may very well be a HOAX in videos people are watching on you Tube or whatever. But these entities are very real.

What makes you believe they are real? What made you entertain such possibilities. I ask out of genuine interest how you come to your conclusion and not to make fun.

Because my friend and her daughter saw them....standing in my bedroom one day. We were watching a the movie....."THE FOUTH KIND" .

We are all gifted in different ways.....I can "feel" and "hear" things (entities) and SHE "Sees" them. Her daughter inherited her gift, if you will. While watching this strange movie.....I could "feel" a strange presence. And her daughter said, "Mom, there something standing next to the TV", and she concurred and said.....,"turn the movie"! I said, "They are here aren't they, I can feel them"? She said , YES...TURN IT OFF!

We all discussed it afterward, and they both described the same thing SEPERATELY. Meaning.....in order to autheticate the situation......one left the room while the other described what they saw. And the mother came into the room while the daughter sat and listened HER description of what she saw. We did this as to MAKE SURE in our all of minds.....they really did see the same thing. They both described a reptilian looking being that very tall.

And by the way, neither of them are UFO buffs or have EVER discussed anything along the lines of aliens before that day.

So you can believe whatever you choose. But I for one.....am a believer. For it is NOT the only time they have been seen. "I" also saw them in a meditation session I had once. They are NOT good forces. They come from the dark side, and are indigent of Earth. "WE" are the squatters here. They go back millions of years.

Also, another question.....where do you think (genuine question not retorical) dragons came from? Could they possibly have been these beings, maybe? I mean all things are POSSIBLE, correct? I often wondered where these so called dragons came from....they seem to be a major part of historical readings, I've read. (most being fictional, of course), but they this had to come from somewhere......Maybe far fetched...but just a thought.
edit on 26-10-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
i will believe in reptilians when someone shows me proof of reptiles and mammals breeding in nature successfully til then i also will point and laugh.

All the "proof" you need is in Earth's history, friend. Read, read, read! This is the problem when electronic devices come into people's lives....they stop reading, and thus become un-knowledgeable in matters like this. Go back a few pages and see my post, it's all written in history.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

How can you claim proof when you don't even have evidence? What you're saying goes against all known science and history. Bring this up with a scientist or historian, They probably won't laugh at you...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

I'm here to tell you.....you would be wrong. It may very well be a HOAX in videos people are watching on you Tube or whatever. But these entities are very real.

Says the person with absolutely zero evidence. Can you "hear" them, is that it? Because you're a credible source. By the way,tell your freind to stop brainwashing her child, she can't see anything any other human can't and she'll end up a blithering idiot like her mom if she goes around claiming she can. She is not a beautiful and unique snowflake. She is the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

edit on 26-10-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Of course some of those vids show the Queen with "reptilian eyes" are just camera tricks and illusions. But there really are reptilian people. The use of the word "reptilian" is a metaphor for "cold blooded" which describes many of the psychopaths who are in charge of things.

One of the earliest symbolic metaphors we have of reptilians is the story from Genesis....the snake in the tree.
When man accepted the deal (symbolized by the apple) offered by the snake (reptilian) in doing so, man gave his sovereign authority over to the reptilian to be ruled by him.

This very story is in play today. Man has given up his sovereign right to make his own moral decisions by giving allegiance to obey the rules of the reptilians.

The reptilians are often recognizable by certain traits. Look up the image of "Mistress of the Vatican". Do you see a serpent clue? Look up the image of the Throne of King Solomon. The serpents are always "behind the thrones".

Apple=Knowledge(Symbol) Wonder if that has anything to do with "Giving your teacher an Apple" Giving the apple to the source of knowledge.

edit on 26-10-2011 by thepupils because: failed to post response.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

How can you claim proof when you don't even have evidence? What you're saying goes against all known science and history. Bring this up with a scientist or historian, They probably won't laugh at you...

In all truth, many scientist and most serious historians do agree with me. I do not have what you would call "proof," what I do have is a story I overheard as a 5 year old, and the deathbed promise I made to expose these creatures, even in the face of non belief. That is all the "proof" I need. I see from your profile you want proof of Chemtrails too. Can't you see them in the sky?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I do not remotely believe there is such thing as reptilians but seriously wtf is this:

At first I thought what a bunch of hokum, surely what they call reptilian teeth are actually the lower teeth seen in a semi close mouth, which may appear as sharp upper teeth.
I downloaded the vid, watched it carefully in slo mo and... turns out this guy has 2 sets of lower teeth instead, apparently.
The first is a normal one, the bottom one usually hidden by his lip is instead sharp and shark like.
What do you guys think? Fake teeth? Prosthetic something? I have no idea.
Should we start a thread about this?

edit on 26-10-2011 by AurelioMaghe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Neither reptilians nor "chemtrails" have any supporting evidence. Could you perhaps provide some scientist's published work that "agrees" with you?

Nice story, though.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
There seems to be such a profound ignorance of the astral/spiritual worlds here that there seems little point in even discussing this. Reptilians are an astral form - probably associated with the original dino's millions of yrs ago - who suddenly found themselves without physical vehicles to incarnate into.

These are 'cold blooded' predatory astral beings - who are capable of overshadowing/possesing susceptible human hosts - even physicaly materialising for short periods at times.

The Gnostics reported that Archons came in two forms depending on maturity, reptilian or juvenile 'Grey' forms. These are non-humanlike, inorganic, pseudo-life forms - that have been intruding upon and invading the organic world since life began - castenada probably gives the best description of them!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join