It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children may be vaccinated with anthrax to test if they can survive bioterrorism attack | Mail Onlin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The Obama administration is considering whether scientists should inject healthy children with the anthrax vaccine to see if it would protect them from a bioterrorism attack.

A working group of federal advisers endorsed testing last month and the National Biodefense Science Board (NBSB) will meet on Friday to vote on its recommendation.

But critics have called the plans unethical, unnecessary and dangerous and children should only be vaccinated in the face of an actual threat.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is a bad bad idea. Its a bold move I think, to test how far the envelope can be pushed and I really do not see such a thing being fully implemented.

LOOK. TRIPLE FACEPALM ALERT

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What?

Do they know for sure if this vaccine works? Or are they going to arbitrarily start vaccinating and leave it at that and just hope it works?

I do not know, but it seems as if they are not so sure themselves as to if it works.

Ok, I now see what the right hand is doing, what is the left hand doing.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is not only a bad idea......it's down right bloody insane!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I call BS, the story does not even have a proper author.

Daily mail has been known on occassion to publish theories and conjecture.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The federal government is the entity that produces the anthrax.
another problem, reaction, solution false flag from the demons.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So "terrorists" are planning on using biochemical weapons. Not the first time ive heard that.
2012 sounds like something new.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
simply,... wow...

Some times I dont know whether or not articles like this are fake or not... I think this is a terrible idea, and if they want to do testing for such a thing, do it in a secure location and do the tests secretly like they always do. I don't even understand why something of this nature would even be proposed publicly... What, are they going to ask permission from the parent of the child, if they can inject them with a 'vaccine' for testing against Anthrax? I would doubt that they will find many that are willing... Here's an idea, how about they just do the testing on their own families, if it's safe. I see there being no need to make this a public thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
How would they know if the vaccine works? Expose the innoculated children to live samples? Surely not, that would be insane. Use a blood sample from the innoculated? Why can't this be tested without jabbing the kid? Is it because they honestly have no clue what the effects will be? Seems reckless at best, criminal at worst.

Commence paranoia now!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konstantinos

So did you do so much as a Google search on "The Obama administration is considering whether scientists should inject healthy children with the anthrax vaccine to see if it would protect them from a bioterrorism attack." there are a number of sites reporting this....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
that vacination has been tested before i could of swore they gave them out in boot camp back im 1999. I could of swore one of the shots they gave out in the assembly line style was anthrax I could be wrong that time period is a blur to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sixswornsermon
How would they know if the vaccine works? Expose the innoculated children to live samples? Surely not, that would be insane. Use a blood sample from the innoculated? Why can't this be tested without jabbing the kid? Is it because they honestly have no clue what the effects will be? Seems reckless at best, criminal at worst.

Commence paranoia now!

Well step one would be to see if the children survive the inoculation. If only an acceptable number of them die, one would logically move on to live samples and then weaponized samples....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I find this highly dubious.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d

So did you do so much as a Google search on "The Obama administration is considering whether scientists should inject healthy children with the anthrax vaccine to see if it would protect them from a bioterrorism attack." there are a number of sites reporting this....

Infact I did, and the following sites came back:

ATS
Prisonplanet.com
Phoebe53
fark.com
investmentwatchdog.com
sodahead.com
roguegovernment.com
waronyou.com

The point is most of these sites talk about the theory of doing this, not about an actual administration consideration.
I still think this is just fear-mongering.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by warsight
that vacination has been tested before i could of swore they gave them out in boot camp back im 1999. I could of swore one of the shots they gave out in the assembly line style was anthrax I could be wrong that time period is a blur to me.

You are indeed correct that these vaccinations were given out in boot camp, not sure about the year. There were many reports of complications to this vaccination in healthy young adults... The maker of this vaccination is protected by law from lawsuits....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

ATS
Prisonplanet.com
Phoebe53
fark.com
investmentwatchdog.com
sodahead.com
roguegovernment.com
waronyou.com

The point is most of these sites talk about the theory of doing this, not about an actual administration consideration.
LOL.
Congratulations, you found the new 'ELEnin'.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
according to most sites ive been checking the vaccine for anthrax has been out since 1970, and Obama wants to start giving the vaccine to kids for the same reason that we get vaccines for other things, that is in case we come in contact with it our body's can defend itself

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This link takes you to the google scholar wherin there are many articles relating to children and anthrax. ?What can we learn from reading them.

Google scholar - anthrax + children

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

ATS
Prisonplanet.com
Phoebe53
fark.com
investmentwatchdog.com
sodahead.com
roguegovernment.com
waronyou.com

You might want to refine it to just news sites then? You'll get "news" sites then like Boston Daily Globe, UPI, Public Radio International, Washington Post, Bangor Daily News

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I thought this was one of the most volatile vaccines on the market, causing massive problems for soldiers. After a search, I found this article on its effects in Australia: linky

Here a soldier was permanently disabled from it. I started reading the OP and thought wait, of all the vaccines in all the world, we wanna do what???

Something from February '09 on CBS (MSM in USA) that's more current.

The controversy over this vaccine and its innoculation of US troops was all over the place post-9/11. I can't be the only person who remembers this...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join