It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C:\ats\introductions\hitoyouall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hello everybody !

Started reading ats about 8 months ago, became a member 5 months ago so i thought it was about time i said hello

I was amazed by the infomation contributed in the japan after quake thread and i new instantly i would love this place....

Anyway , I am 37, male and from Staffordshire in the UK . My interests are PCs, HiFi,Headphones...bit of a geek

I have allways got 2 or 3 tabs open on ats so speak to you soon...bye

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
dev/sda1/wiandiii/helloandwelcome

a little linux to lighten your day :-)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bluescreen

//Welcome to ATS

if($OP == "geek") [

print_r "Welcome";

]

else [

return 0;

]
edit on 25-10-2011 by BIGPoJo because: syntax error!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sup, have fun

My only warning be gentle with the masons here. They are sensitive apparently, not all of them, but some.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bluescreen

Hello there, from North West,near Manc.

There is never an end to the topics to discuss.

Enjoy the site.

Namaste

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

"Sup, have fun

My only warning be gentle with the masons here. They are sensitive apparently, not all of them, but some."

There's a very good reason why some of them are very sensitive..

It's becuase of the continued ignorant heresy in regards to their, or other peoples comprehension of the texts.
Maybe if people would stop talking about something they obviously have no idea of, there would be less of a problem.... But that will never change(well for a while atleast), so yeah.... continue on.....

It would be one thing if any of these people came off intelligent or well versed in regards to theology, but the simple fact is.....many dont, which doesnt stop them from pretending otherwise....

If someone sat there and told you that they beleive that 'God' is a chipmunk... and then based their arguements on the notion that a chipmunk couldnt possibly have done all this(or whatever)
Well, of course the opposition would become irritated, considering the understanding of 'God' being a chipmunk is soooo off base that it's a almost a waste of time even conversing with this person. And the person is sooo far gone in their misunderstanding, that a Mason sometimes feels it is their duty to apply means of aggression to break them of their false understanding....

anyways... lol

Btw, WELCOME! enjoy

top topics

join