It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan and Kevin Pereira OCW talk/Podcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I remember around January some people here were talking about protesting the government/banks. Now a protest have taken form and somehow it got sabotage by some unknown faces. Now it's labeled as a communist movement with a bunch of hippies talking nonsense so they demonize and it's Anti-American.

With that said...

This is a good conversation between Joe Rogan and Kevin Pereira in the OCW debate. If you dont know Kevin, he's from G4TV 'Attack of the Show' If you never heard of the Joe Rogan Podcast, Welcome.

Have a cup of coffee, sit back and listen to 3 hours of fun chat. I love his chats on all things.

This podcast got heavily into the OCW debate.

Joe Rogan PODCAST

Episode 141 with Graham Hancock was interesting also(Actually mostly all are interesting)

Enjoy!
edit on 25-10-2011 by magestyk7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Rogan is one of my favorite standups. I neglect his podcast because I have Opie and Anthony.
Will have to give this a listen later.
I'll probably also check out the Graham Hancock.

Edit to add.

Can I download this somehow? I don't really have the time to be screwing around now because I have to go, but even when I'm available I don't want to have to be stuck to my computer to listen to that damn pothead. I'd like to take it to the gym on my ipod if at all possible.
edit on 10/25/2011 by Sunsetspawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Met Rogan in toronto, he was a oretty nice dude. did a comedy show the night before a ufc and hung out for a couple hours after the show taking pictures and talking to people.[SNIPPED DRUG CONTENT]. wierd world.
I agree with most of what he says, and would recommend his podcasts only to people with open minds that arent easily offended.
edit on 10/25/2011 by tothetenthpower because: Removed Drug Content

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, I am hearing another podcast now but as soon as it is over I will hear this.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Joe Rogan smokes pot with Alex Jones.........just imagine what that conversation would of turned into

I am not making it up either....Alex admits to it
edit on 25-10-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

Most phones/mp3 players have apps that allows you to download the podcast if you dont like to watch the video version on Vimeo. I have a Windows Phone 7 and I download it directly to it.

The Graham Hancock podcast is excellent, and Joe Rogan is a big fan of his books.
Joe always tries to make his podcast informative and fun.

top topics

join