It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Truth about Gaddafi? Is this the real truth? MUST READ!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+61 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well i really dont know what to say or think here.

If any of this is true, really genuuinely true, then something MAJOR is going on here.

Please, if true (and i'm not decided myself yet), then this is SO IMPORTANT!

The below is from this link - it's a Facebook link only - cant find any other youtube video or equivalent. Posted by a man named Akli Benettoumi. Anyone know anything about him?

Main Reasons:

1: Gaddafi wouldn't bow down to the Rothschild banking cartel.
2: Purposed African Satellite
3: AMF:African Monetary Fund - No Central Bank, own currency - Bank of Investment: To control most investments in Africa
4: United States of Africa - Gaddafi wants to unite!
The countries that are bombing Libya are all Broke, they don't want him rising above becoming a powerful force, that is self-sufficient!!!
5: Gaddafi was returning to a gold standard.
6: Libya sits on Africa's largest oil and natural gas reserves.
7: A few weeks before Libya was invaded, Gaddafi had decided to sell his oil to only Russia, China and India.

Now that NATO and Obama has sent in "al-Qaeda rebels" and other CIA operatives to further destabilize the region by taking over the Libyan government, committing genocide against the dark skinned Africans and by setting up a new central bank, this region can now be controlled and used to further take over and destabilize Africa for the ruling elite who have been trying to depopulate the continent for decades.

This man was doing very good things for his people. Water canals, oil sharing, going back to the Gold standard, free school, free health care, bonuses/home upon marriage, free farms, equipment and seed, and plenty of good non GMO food to eat. Now, people are eating their cats and dogs to survive! Nothing to eat, pipelines destroyed, hospitals destroyed, houses of civilians blown up, pure poverty and dismay. This is because Gaddafi was killing his people? Of course not...

It was a CIA orchestrated killing by bringing in hired thugs to kill the Libyan people, and blame it on Gaddafi. Obama and the EU with NATO are traitors of peace and broken friendships and hand shakes. America attacks innocent countries, kills their people, steals their resources, and use depleted uranium bombs so their babies are born deformed. The Media is out to make him as evil as they possibly can in an attempt to justify all the murder and bloodshed we've brought upon Libya. Now Libya will be raped of all natural resources, and the lives of Libyans will get far worse. Few, if any Americans will never realize what has been done here.

The N.A.T.O. psychopaths have, "so the say" killed Gaddafi....Truth or Lies, who will their next scarecrow be? The foolish citizens on the streets of Tripoli rejoice thinking they've achieved some sort of freedom when in reality all they will get is the criminal globalists and a puppet government subservient to them. Libya will be liquidated of it's gold, assets and abandoned. Infrastructures will be destroyed and resources looted. Another step toward the globalist controlled African Union. Gaddafi was obviously viewed as too independent for the globalists liking and they want him removed....and/or killed! Or is it all simply a media staged event, in attempt to pull Gaddafi out of hiding?

I will post the rest in the next posts.

But even with this info, somethings start making sense.

There is DEFINITELY more than meets the eye here, at least so it seems.

What i would like is ATS's top minds to join in here and try to determine the level of truth behind this.

Let's generate some talk, i mean if this is true, we all need to spread the word. This cannot be a minor thing here.

Well, either that or its pro-Gaddafi propaganda - i dont know and dont wish to judge not knowing enough about the situation myself.
edit on 23-10-2011 by srsen because: .

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The rest of the text here:

**********ALSO**********

GADDAFI PLACED $97 BILLION ON TABLE TO FREE AFRICA FROM IMPERIALISM!

Why They Want Him, Dead!

Source: Reuters Edited By: Quoriana
Posted: 2011/07/27

Source: Reuters Edited By: Quoriana
Posted: 2011/07/27

In 2010 Gaddafi offered to invest $97 billion in Africa to free it from Western influence, on condition that African states rid themselves of corruption and nepotism. Gaddafi always dreamed of a Developed, United Africa and was about to make that dream come true - and nothing is more terrifying to the West than a Developed, United Africa.

Here is a selection of the initiatives Libya has already put in place in Africa, as well as some of the projects it is planning, explaining why the West's illegal war against Libya also is a war against Entire Africa.

AFRICAN UNION: Libya is one of the biggest contributors to the budget of the African Union. A Libyan diplomat told Reuters Libya is one of five countries -- the others are Algeria, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa -- which cover 75 percent of the Union's budget. "Libya makes its full required contribution to AU funds. Not all countries do and that buys it influence," a senior African Union official said.

MALI: For several years Mali has been confronted with the activities of the radical Islamist militia Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb in its northern deserts. Gaddafi’s money and diplomacy have helped to resolve conflicts in northern Mali between rebels and the government. In 2010 Libya has given Mali two security planes to combat insecurity in the north of the country. These conflicts could flare up again if Gaddafi exits the stage. Nowadays Gaddafi has many supporters in Mali who regularly march to protest against the Western-led military intervention in Libya.

CONGO: Libya has put $65 billion into sovereign wealth funds, including one which is specifically designed to make investments in Africa. The Libyan Arab African Investment Company, a vehicle of Libya's Africa sovereign wealth fund, owns Le Meridien, one of the biggest hotels in Congo. The hotel is undergoing refurbishment paid for by Libyan investment. In 2010, Libya planned to fund the building of a highway north of Congo's capital Brazzaville, where also the building of a mosque is planned.

LIBERIA: Libya has provided millions in investment projects, helping to strengthen the rule of President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf in one of Africa’s most impoverished nations. Gaddafi's help includes the funding of a rubber processing factory built in Gbarnga, Bong County, a technical and vocational school for the handicapped, as well as Libyan assistance in helping Liberia tackle the food crisis and renovation for the Ducor Intercontinental Hotel.

NIGER: Also in Niger Gaddafi has helped to prop up the government and the authorities would become more fragile without his financial help. Libyan Prime Minister Al-Baghdadi Ali al-Mahmoudi visited Niger in August 2010 and announced the creation of a $100 million investment fund for Niger as part of a strengthening of bilateral ties. Under earlier agreements, Libya is contributing 100 million euros for the construction of a Trans-Sahara highway in the north of Niger, according to sources close to Niger's foreign ministry. The local subsidiary of Libya Oil, along with Total, are the major players in Niger's fuel retailing business.

CHAD: Gaddafi has been a key supporter of the government, which would weaken if it lost his aid revenue. Chad has been plagued by civil wars and invasions after its independence from France in 1960. After years of unrest, Gaddafi seals a peace agreement for Chad between four Chadian rebel groups and the Chadian government in 2007, which agreement was signed in Sirte.
In 2010 Libya made a huge investment in Chad's National Telecom, which meant a boost of the number of the Chadian mobile phone users from 100,000 to two million.

CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC: Libya has helped to prop up the fragile government, sending paratroopers into the capital in 2001 to defeat a rebel assault. In 2008 Gaddafi played a role in the formation of a peace agreement between the government and rebel groups.

MAURITANIA: Gaddafi was the first head of state to visit after a 2008 coup which brought President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz to power. Aziz, who subsequently won a presidential election, has visited Gaddafi several times since then. Even Mauritanian opposition politicians have gone to Tripoli to pledge allegiance to the Libyan leader. Mauritania has debts to Libya of about $200 million. During discussions on debt relief in May 2010, the Libyan Central Bank announced Libya would provide $50 in grants to build a hospital and a university. The university is to be named after Gaddafi.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The final segment - sorry for the long quotes - but i'm not sure if everyone will be able to access a Facebook link, so i will post it all here.

SUDAN: The 20,000-troop peacekeeping mission in Dafur, jointly supported by the African Union and the United Nations, could be hampered if the African Union (AU) loses funding from Gaddafi and destabilize the country. Gaddafi, who blamed the crisis in Darfur on Israel, made a number of attempts to broker peace talks between Darfur rebels and the Sudanese government.
In October 2010, Gaddafi warned ahead of a vote on possible independence for South Sudan that a partition of the country would be a “contagious disease” that could spread to other African states.

ETHIOPIA: The African Union, based in Ethiopia's capital, could find itself in financial trouble if it loses the massive support that Gaddafi gives it. Under his rule, Libya supplied 15% of the AU’s membership dues, and it also paid the dues of many smaller and poorer African nations. To seek for a solution of the Eritrea-Ethiopia conflict, Gaddafi has sent a special envoy to Ethiopia in 2000. In 2008, Libya's OiLibya bought Shell Ethiopia. This agreement also included retaining all Shell employees, who were hoping to work in a better environment since a long time

SOMALIA: The African Union peace keeping mission, whose 8,000 soldiers are crucial to the battle against Islamic radicals in Somalia's capital Mogadishu, could be severely weakened if the AU lost the financial support of Gaddafi. In 2008 Libya decided to grant an investment fund to Somalia through the Sahel-Saharan Investment and Trade Bank to fund infrastructures such as roads and bridges within Somalia.

GAMBIA: Libyan firms own two hotels and the "Dream Park" entertainment centre in Gambia. Gambian agriculture has received support from Libya, including a donation of seven new tractors. In 2009 Gaddafi gave two camels to Gambian President Yahya Jammeh as a gift. The Libyan and Gambian presidents have exchanged visits and senior Gambian officials attended ceremonies in September to mark the anniversary of Gaddafi coming to power. On September 7, 2009, Gambia celebrated the 40th anniversary of the Al Fateh Revolution: "In Libya everyone enjoys Freedom!"

So that's all the text. There is a video which goes along with it too for those interested.

Let's get talking about this potentialy massive situation.
edit on 23-10-2011 by srsen because: .

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Interesting information. Can you please post a link or embed the video? I killed Facebook a loooong time ago.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Man i would love to, but i cant the video on youtube or anything. The only source i have is the Facebook post. If there is a way to embed a Facebook video then please let me know.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Several ongoing topics about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Most of the Oil and Money and Gold and central bank stuff seems to be true, many threads going on at the moment and a lot of good info on this site and elsewhere right now too.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here's the video guys

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
OP, everything that you have stated is true. Sad that so many here in the states are controlled by the TV, read and think for yourself, do your own research, draw your own conclusions. When TPTB want someone dead that bad you need to ask yourself WHY?? No public trial, there is a reason why not..WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I thought a United Africa is one of the goals of the international bankers. Unless they want an African Union on their terms.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

Mate that is so well said - and that is the heart of why i posted this.

We do not know if what we are seeing/hearing is true so we must make concerted efforts to further educate ourselves and then, most importantly, draw our OWN conclusions.

Nobody should tell anybody else how to think, but given them the tools to draw their own conclusion is, i believe, one of the greatest services you can do for people

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
I thought a United Africa is one of the goals of the international bankers. Unless they want an African Union on their terms.

you said it precisely i think - an African Union ON THEIR TERMS.

Gaddafi, it seems, wouldnt have allowed that - it would have been on his terms.

Hence he had to go?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
OP, everything that you have stated is true. Sad that so many here in the states are controlled by the TV, read and think for yourself, do your own research, draw your own conclusions. When TPTB want someone dead that bad you need to ask yourself WHY?? No public trial, there is a reason why not..WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

I have been amazed how many "conspiracy" awake people flew and bought right in to MSM spiel about Gadaffi. Do so many think they tell the truth EVER? They say about others what is in depth the truth about themselves behind the smoke and mirrors speaking other wise.

Following this out further. Do you truly believe this extremely evil, greedy 1% will allow the United States to truly evolve such as even these limited means as way of life allowed in Libya if true as discussed above? We promote our citizens to war on this country because they don't want to trade with the U.S. treating its citizens so badly?We have severely compromised food here with no relief, all these things listed Libya and its African country were developing for themselves we would like to experience such things here.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I have been amazed how many "conspiracy" awake people flew and bought right in to MSM spiel about Gadaffi. Do so many think they tell the truth EVER? They say about others what is in depth the truth about themselves behind the smoke and mirrors speaking other wise.

Following this out further. Do you truly believe this extremely evil, greedy 1% will allow the United States to truly evolve such as even these limited means as way of life allowed in Libya if true as discussed above? We promote our citizens to war on this country because they don't want to trade with the U.S. treating its citizens so badly?We have severely compromised food here with no relief, all these things listed Libya and its African country were developing for themselves we would like to experience such things here.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Beastxdwf

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Its amazing isnt it. I didnt even consider that the Gaddafi/Libya situation had a much deeper potential truth to it. I guess their reality manufacturing techniques are becoming quite advanced these days,

I mean, do we have nay concrete evidence that the info in the OP is indeed accurate? It seems like there are very high odds the majority of it is.

This just REALLY exposes their game though if true.

They would not carry out what they did unless they really do want Africa under their control and not promoted to an entirely 'first world' continent. This exposes, to me, their plans for Global Government are most likely real and looking to be carried out.

When i saw Gaddafi being bashed to death by the rebels i instantly felt an odd sensation of misjustice and i had no idea why. My intuition was trying to me something - it seems like this could be what it was trying to say.

I also suspect that the plan was NOT to have Gaddafi be killed. My gut feeling is again telling me that that was not part of the plan - it is a war crime afterall right? Hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Unfortunately those "truths" are now swept under the rug as long as the Elite and MSM keep it from the masses - because obviously the majority are never going to bother to research further.

And don't forget staged "mass celebrations" to further NATO's agenda to support this Fascist NTC Government.

edit on 24-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This is an absolutely brilliant thread. It goes to show that ATS is one of the few places on the internet where you can find facts and views that are not necessarily shared by the great unwashed (I'll let you decide who the great unwashed are).

However, there is one blind spot in this whole topic. There are frequent mentions of TPTB, but who is really aware where these powers are concentrated? Notice how the speaker on the YouTube clip mentions NOT the US so much (except at the end when he explains Hillary Clinton's visits to Africa) but earlier, at 2.40 and at 4.03. He said:

How much money has EUROPE lost because of this? 500 million dollars a year they would lose
(talking about the launch of an African communications satellite, funded by Ghadaffi)

Imagine how much money EUROPE will (sic) lose if the African Monetary Fund is created...

I'll ask you one question: WHO is leading and financing Europe currently? WHO is trying to foist a so-called 'rescue plan' on Europe as we speak? WHO can say: "Jump" and all the European nations go: "How high?"

Then maybe you'll understand who really killed Ghadaffi. The Lybian rebels were only the weapon, wielded in the hands of the real killer:

The German intelligence service knew where ousted Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi was hiding out weeks before he was tracked down by Libyan rebel forces

and:

Germany's foreign intelligence service, the BND, helped root out the location of deposed Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi last Thursday before his capture, security sources with knowledge of the developments told SPIEGEL. Indeed, the fugitive former leader's exact whereabouts in his hometown of Sirte had been known for weeks by the BND ahead of his capture and subsequent death on Oct. 20.

Agents within the organization have a long tradition of cultivating sources in the Middle East, and managed to determine where the fallen dictator had hidden himself from revolutionary forces, the sources said. But no geodata that could have led to a targeted strike was shared, German security insiders told SPIEGEL. Still, it appears that NATO forces had a clear idea of Gadhafi's location. When he attempted to flee Sirte on Oct. 20, French fighter jets fired on his convoy of vehicles.

The BND's operations in the Libyan conflict would not be the first time the organization has been involved in a foreign war. They were also active during the Iraq War in 2003. Though then-Chancellor Gerhard Schröder had vehemently rejected playing an active role in the conflict, German agents nevertheless delivered intelligence from Baghdad to United States officials. In a similar turn of events, Germany chose to abstain from voting on a United Nations Security Council resolution on March 17 that called for the use of military force to protect Libyan civilians.

The Local
Der Spiegel

This brings to mind the incident in Kunduz in Afghanistan, when the Germans fed data to the US to get an oil tanker bombed into oblivion. The Germans had clearly hoped the Americans would carry the can once it was found out innocent civilians had died, but that particular plan backfired on them when all came out into the open. One Year After Kunduz

This is Germany at its best: they stay out of the limelight and do their own modern empire building on the quiet, with their silent economic plundering and looting of Greece and other nations, and their destroying of budding competitors like Ghadaffi from the shadows and by deception. The Germans have learnt from WWI and WWII. They have infiltrated too many organisations like NATO to mention by taking up positions out of the limelight, but with maximum influence. Providing intelligence to let others do their dirty work is one of their tried and tested techniques.

Ghadaffi's story is a textbook example of Germany manipulating the nations.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

And along with the OWS, who thinks we are now entering a phase for the reduction to 500 million globally, we will be put down if we dont start towing the party line, never thought i'd see this in my lifetime but Libya is royally screwed and i think we also are, off the back of this campaign, Nato (TPTB) behind the scenes have basically told the entire world, do as you are told or this is your fate! Expletitive expletitive

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I posted this in the other form as well on Gaddafi, it just supports all of what the OP is saying. Its just sad now he dead its too late.
www.pambazuka.org...
edit on 24-10-2011 by Freetheworld23 because: Updated Link

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join