It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan C: World War III

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Of course, since Russia gets a large amount of its oil from Iran,

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Totally WRONG... I can't believe nobody mentioned this yet.

Russia doesn't import a damn barrel of oil. From anywhere. Russia EXPORTS oil.

I think you meant CHINA...

In 2004 China signed a major agreement to buy oil and gas from Iran, as well as to develop Iran’s Yadavaran oil field. The value of this contract was estimated at US$150 billion to US$200 billion over 25 years.

China and Iran plan oil barter

Tehran and Beijing are in talks about using a barter system to exchange Iranian oil for Chinese goods and services, as US financial sanctions have blocked China from paying at least $20bn for oil imports.

The US sanctions against Iran, which make it extremely difficult to conduct dollar-denominated business, mean that China could owe the oil-rich nation as much as $30bn, according to people familiar with the problem.

China and India together buy about one-third of Iran’s oil, the country’s economic lifeblood. China’s oil imports from Iran have risen 49 per cent this year, according to Reuters.

China and Iran’s bilateral trade totalled $29.3bn last year, up almost 40 per cent from 2009.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
So we have a powder keg waiting to explode:
  • a regime in Iran who is deviating form the economic interests of the US, while allied with Russia.
  • Israel poised to strike at Iran as a proxy for US interests, over a perceived (but admittedly potentially true) nuclear threat.
  • US forces abandoning the Middle East area in slow but sure movements.
  • US forces starting to move toward an oil-rich area of Africa.
  • China interested in the oil reserve potential in the same area of Africa.
  • A faltering economy in the US with extreme pressure applied by the populous to increase jobs and income.
  • China holding massive amounts of US debt.
  • The US debt ceiling being raised on a logarithmic scale, allowing for even more debt to be sold (to China).

Hey, great analysis S&F! Always follow the money

And there's even more to it. Let's look closely at Greece, financially exhausted country, with national strikes completely paralyzing coutnry and humoungus debt, that bought recently 300 tanks M1A1. It was posted here. What wasn't was deal between them, France and german Thyssen-Krupp for 2-4 frigates, half bln$ each, and few aircrafts. Now, why on earth would they be spending their taxpayer money on warships and heavy tanks.

Also China already holds big money in Africa, oil deals in Angola, fair political influence in Zambia and Tanzania, chinese factories and mines in South Africa.

Hopefully, times had change a bit. People from all countries communicate with internet instantly. It's not 1939 when telephone was pretty rare.
Information is powerful weapon.

edit on 24-10-2011 by stainlesssteelrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

S&F
everything in a nutshell

so seeing that this seems
like inevitability, who's got
the strike anywhere matches

Lets lite this candle

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I have considered all of this in the past. Have found most of it both credible and the near future intervention imminent. There is however one additional thing I considered in case a Plan C did not work should lets say China step in and cry foul.
XX Plan C fails because china waves its very huge army and military stick at us in Africa.
Leaving no Plan D...Or does it?
Plan D, Potus sees the people of the US are both angry and determined to stop this unwarranted aggression by the US, and the economies of the world continue to tumble. A further financial meltdown is orchestrated and the world truly melts causing many to loose everything they have. As a result Potus fails to get a nomination for a second term, and Congress views itself as likely to be replaced. Potus then signs an executive order declaring martial law for the safety of the people, and Congress becomes defunct, and all elections are suspended...
Enter the new King of America.. It could go one other way...He could get the nomination and loose the election in which case as a lame duck he would still have time to do all these things. Or he could win....If that happens he will become "The man who would be king"
I like your concept. The only flaw I could see was Russia buying oil from Iran. they have enough of their own, but perhaps not for a wartime scenario.
So yep.... I agree 99.9% and then some. But I doubt China is just going to sit idly by while we rape Africa of its oil when it is growing so much and needs that oil as well..... very complicated.
DH

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What if they gave a war and nobody came? I think more people have figured this out than not. TPTB look like a circus of deadly clowns to the world. We just need to drop out and let the regimes assassinate each other, as there will be no one to fight their wars or drive their limousines.

edit on 24-10-2011 by gentledissident because: listening pleasure

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

The 3 countries left without Rothchild's banking. Libya was one, until recently. I'm waiting for massive arrests done, the Rotchild's and House of Windsor are the main and primary arrests. The first ones I've always seen. I ask for the positives to come and do this ASAP, like I was shown. Period!
edit on 24-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I agree. I have always felt that this was not about resources necessarily, but consolidation of the world's economic system. Once a country gets it's own "Federal Reserve" (And there are few countries left without one.) they become beholding first to the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and then to the IBS (International Bank of Settlements).

The money needs to be controlled by an underlying unifying principle and vision in order to institute a one world currency.

As far as arresting these people, "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:....."

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
Ok, so the American Government is smart enough to control the world, but it is not smart enough to save it's self?

Nope, it's just MUCH easier to score political points through foreign policy victories, than to try to fix the domestic economic, debt and government issues.

It's always been that way, to some degree or another for nearly every modern president we've had.

Gaddafi would have likely fought and lost to rebels eventually, and that would have been with the rebels receiving U.S. and NATO help, or with China's help.

Obama had be be on the right side of that one.

What happens next OR NOT, in Syria and Iran will be much more important, in regard to potential world war, and what could likely lead to the complete economic collapse of the USA... Depending on decisions the president makes as these issues become unavoidable.

Stay tuned!

Excellent thread TheRedneck.

edit on 24-10-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Well actually ... Obama is just doing what he said he would do... be tough on terrorism... repeal DADT.... etc... the only thing he didn't really promise was fixing the economic disaster which occurred during the last election cycle...

It's always the "economy stupid"....

These actions were planned out long before.... but the economic crisis was not something any of us who voted for Obama were expecting....

I'm just glad he's holding up his end of the bargain about being tough on terrorism!

OBAMA 2012!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
12-21-2012, if I am not mistaken, is not the end but the beginning of a new era according to the Mayan calendar. The last period of the old cycle was seen as a time of turmoil and trouble, due to the evils of mathematical incompatibility between the various cycles.

So yeah, it might all be over by 12-21-2012... would be nice if it were. 12 months and 29 days...

TheRedneck

I must laugh. Obama WILL be re-elected and the Amero put into circulation and the Fed ended. This has been stated by a few sources who wish to remain anonymous. BUT, for those of you who understand anything about the Mayan calendar, it was 13 months long for the cycles of the moon just like ALL native calendars, so 2012 is off by a few years. The Fed charter is up next year...THAT IS IT!!!!! The Federal Reserve Charter ends next year if not given and extention or RENEWED. So no more "Federal Reserve Notes" to play with. YOU get NO money unless you KISS their behinds. MASS food shortages, power outages and so on. Remember the great depression, that was a cake walk to what is coming. It WILL be a great time of change that is for sure. But it has NOTHING.....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the Mayan calendar. Anyone who "believes that" is living IN the matrix.

Please, for the love of man, UNDERSTAND what is going on and focus yourselves on the TRUTH. It is about the Federal Reserve Charter expiring and NOTHING ELSE. No aliens, no end of times, no pole shift, none of that BS. PAPER MONEY ceases to have any worth or value. If you have lots of it, good, you will keep warm burning it, but you will NOT be able to trade it in for the new currency, which is just a continuation of the global scam to enslave the world, reduce the population to a manageable level and control everything for the entertainment of the Elite. Think about that long and hard. If that does not make sense to you, I can not nor can anyone else, every help you.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by spw184

Originally posted by maryjo44
I hear you Red...My Husband and I have been watching the same thing. I have this feeling deep in my funny bone, that all hells going to break out before the end of this year. That may be why the EBC system will be tested on Nov. 9th 2011...and other exercises that HLS, FEMA, etc...have been getting ready for...

I think the ________ is gonna _____ ________ ________ around 12/21/2012.
Myans never said the world would end, they predicted a time of turbulence.
Well, Whats better fitting than this?

Actually the Mayan end date is on October 28 2011 and not on december 21 2012! Though I believe we wont see anything happening until november but behind closed doors there will be many things going down on the 28th! I will guess we have until the middle of november before the truth can no longer be hidden! Though in my opinion they can no longer hide anything from the people and if you know how to dig through the information on the net for any that are willing to put the time in to search! These banks can no longer hide the truth nor can the media and governments! There will supposedly be the Mother of all bail outs in the EU but will fail before the money is distributed. Though money will come from many governments including the US, when this fails their will be no return of these funds to those soverign nations that issued it! This IMO will be the key to creating the whole world falling apart all at the same time! We are about to enter into a total systemic collapse! be prepared to hear panicing on the media to start the civil unrest, along with hoarding of Food, fuel, weapons and anything that can create long term survival opportunity! This is there plan and though we would be fine if we stayed calm and would ruin their plan, most people panic if there's a snowstorm coming! Though I may be wrong, but am probably right!
God bless those that keep their humanity in this coming crisis!
PS: don't let the increases in markets fool you cause this is just the clam before the storm!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Absolutely brilliant breakdown & assessment of a complex situation. Understanding the Powder-Keg for Dummies...and this dummy thanks you.

This should be a sticky thread or something. A+ top-tier writing too, bubba.

Them Alabama boys may look a lil' backwards & befuddled, but I've been telling folk for years that it's all an act.

Yep, the global psyche groans as if coming from a drunken slumber to battle it's own multiple personalities. Self-destructive behavior ensues. It's rolling, now, and it's beyond, I fear, mere men to stop it.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Excellent observation. I read in a Lindsey Williams book about the oil in Alaska that they are intentionally not drilling for. You may be correct.

The total control of the planet is probably on the plate for TPTB. This is just another step in the process, if we are following the particular storyline.

On a side note: I don't understand the "control/power" "money" thing. You only have so long on the planet and you can't take it with you, your family or heirs can't have it forever so what is the deal? Power only works if people believe in someone/something having the power so in effect it isn't real. Money isn't real.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Very astute observations, source listings and commentary, imho. Thx.

If my study and reading is remotely up-to-date in a cursory way . . . as I understand it, WWII

i.e. overt, massively deadly, nuclear exchanges, wholesale, obvious WWIII

has been long scheduled by the satanic globalist oligarchy that's been in charge of things for at least 60-110 years . . .

(some say the oligarchy has been diligently plotting for 400 years in the works and some say longer).

The goals are likely:

1. massive deaths

(A) the fallen angel critters--admittedly a lying lot--have convinced the satanic globalists that it's necessary to save mankind from himself and the planet from being destroyed by man.

(B) 200 million slaves are easier to maintain control of than 7 billion.

(C) their boss satan loves blood letting as one of few ways he can toss sand in the direction of God's eyes by trashing God's favorite creation.

2. Trashing of the USA wholesale to facilitate easier setting up of:

3. the Overt establishment of the global government in tyrannical control of every human on the planet--as much as they can manage--which will evidently be quite a lot.

4. In concert with the above--destroying particularly the US Dollar to bring in the international money system and shortly thereafter the chip implant . . . which, as The Bible predicted . . . would be necessary in order to buy or sell or exist officially. AS a Rockefeller has been quoted as saying . . . 'if we don't like what someone is doing, we just turn off their chip.'

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
(C) their boss satan loves blood letting as one of few ways he can toss sand in the direction of God's eyes by trashing God's favorite creation.

I'm guessing TPTB are too smart to actually believe in a deity. However, if you need to believe that to be on my side, more power to you.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Does anyone know whats the update on the large deposits of lithium in Afganistan? Does this have any significance in all of this? It was like over 1 trillion in that and other minerals.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope
I have considered all of this in the past. Have found most of it both credible and the near future intervention imminent. There is however one additional thing I considered in case a Plan C did not work should lets say China step in and cry foul.
XX Plan C fails because china waves its very huge army and military stick at us in Africa.
Leaving no Plan D...Or does it?
Plan D, Potus sees the people of the US are both angry and determined to stop this unwarranted aggression by the US, and the economies of the world continue to tumble. A further financial meltdown is orchestrated and the world truly melts causing many to loose everything they have. As a result Potus fails to get a nomination for a second term, and Congress views itself as likely to be replaced. Potus then signs an executive order declaring martial law for the safety of the people, and Congress becomes defunct, and all elections are suspended...
Enter the new King of America.. It could go one other way...He could get the nomination and loose the election in which case as a lame duck he would still have time to do all these things. Or he could win....If that happens he will become "The man who would be king"
I like your concept. The only flaw I could see was Russia buying oil from Iran. they have enough of their own, but perhaps not for a wartime scenario.
So yep.... I agree 99.9% and then some. But I doubt China is just going to sit idly by while we rape Africa of its oil when it is growing so much and needs that oil as well..... very complicated.
DH

Your plan D sounds plausible with one exception. China does not have the sealift, nor the airlift capabilities that the US, not to mention NATO has to challenge anybody in Africa.

But they very well could use proxies to wage their war for them…just like every other government does.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Back in 2008, many thought that Bush would lead us into a war with Iran that summer. However, it never happened, obviously.

For years, I've always dismissed those who claimed we'll be invading or bombing the country that never attacked us, but due to recent events, I have to say I may be absolutely wrong doing so. The reality of a war with Iran seems almost inevitable.

I remember hearing the quote "You never switch presidents during wartime."

It is a big fear that President Obama is also aware of this valid statement.

It worked for Bush, it might just work for Obama.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
S&F for the OP. Very well thought out and put together. This begins to connect all of the dots.

This article I am going to link too might also be a part of the puzzle. The Vatican is calling for a "One World Currency" and an oversight body for it.

www.reuters.com...

The more that stuff like this happens, the more I believe in the "All Roads Lead to Rome" theory.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With clarity such as the OP and Proto show, we will see through the "fog of war"

Danno

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Vitchilo, not trying to stir the pot here but in fact Russia does import a small amount of oil, 42K barrels per day to be exact. Granted the numbers in the following link are from 2009. I cannot think however that they would not be fairly accurate even today. Oil Imports - Country Comparison You will find Russia at #92.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Briliantly written and more or less what i have suspected to be going on behind closed doors.

Ive always been a great skeptic of the so-called NWO or shadow government conspiracies, it has always appeared to me that each government is very selfishly working towards its own goals, not a great unification. This makes sense to me.

Thank you for a wonderful, thought provoking article.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join