It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I could do this with cash money...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Farmer Tan Kok Thai has found instant fame in Tanjung Rambutan with a body that can attract rocks, metal, plastic and rubber items, pieces of wood and even bananas.

He has left people in the town completely amazed by his mind-boggling feats � spectators often find it hard to believe their eyes when they see a hefty piece of rock sticking to Tan�s chest

thestar.com.my...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There's a methodology to everything.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
He probably has sticky, sweaty skin. And you notice he is arching back to balance the objects on his upper chest, dammit he isn't anything special, just good at balancing.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Tan first realised that he could attract metal last year when a coin dropped out of a shirt pocket while he was taking off the garment and stuck to his chest, but he gave little thought to it.

throough his shirt?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
could contain DNA that might actually make him magnetic... it is possible for a not metalic object to have magnetic qualities. This has actually now been simulated by British scientists who have created a magnetic plastic.

Magnetic Plastic

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
could contain DNA that might actually make him magnetic... it is possible for a not metalic object to have magnetic qualities. This has actually now been simulated by British scientists who have created a magnetic plastic.

Theoretically, it is possible for the body to create magnetic materials. It has never been observed though, and I don't know of any enzymes or proteines that can magnetize metals. It would be useless to evolve a magnetic body though. Very very few natural materials react to magnetism. and it doesn't give the person any useful abilities for surviving.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial
He probably has sticky, sweaty skin.

from the articleHowever, he added, the items would drop if he perspired.

I once saw on tv a whole family that was magnetic and that the youngest one was the most magnetic. Spoons were sticking to his forehead, and they stuck an iron to his chest in one instance and a frying pan in another instance. And he was not arching back.

p1

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wish I had a digicam.. I have a full can of pepsi 'sticking' to my chest now as we speak!

of course.. well.. im sitting down and slightly ARCHED BACK

top topics

join