It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Ways to Cure Cancer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Cancer works like that. You have to suppress it all your life. Cancer is, by definition, the result of prolonged deterioration of the cell. These rates change based of the toxicity of an environment. You have to take the drug all your life in some way, or the cancer will eventually return.
A cancer is a bunch of defective cells (yes, often initiated by deteriorated/aged cells). Their ability to control their rate of growth is malfunctioning and the cells rapidly replicate. Once you remove ALL the defective cells the cancer will disappear. You are simply making assumptions by stating one would need to take DCA their whole life to suppress the cancer. It could be the case, but I doubt you know.
edit on 24-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

No, that's not the end of the cancer. Something physically caused that error. If it's their genes, then you better believe they are going to have to take something their whole life. If it's in their environment they have to take it until the environment is fixed.

Let me use radioactivity as an analogy. When someone becomes poisoned by a radioactive substance that will threaten their thyroid, they have to literally pump the radioactive chemical Iodine-131 into the body, because it will kill cells that would otherwise come in contact with the radioactive substance, and the radioactive substance itself is blocked from lodging itself. Because Iodine-131 has such a short half life, once the radioactive poison has been purged from the body, Iodine-131 decays and is, itself, purged from the body.

Now imagine on a cellular level, something that causes cancer enters the body. How do you stop it from causing havoc? Well it's quite simple. You pump the cell with something not dangerous so that any active site it can come into contact with is blocked by something else. Finally, after intense detox, the chemical that causes cancer is removed, and the blocking agent itself is removed as well through the process. There simply isn't in my knowledge any other way to do it.

So you see, you never can really cure cancer. What you can do is simply hope to God that you catch yourself in-taking something that would cause it, go through detox while consuming the blocker, and then never consume that thing that causes cancer again. And this is, once again, not an actual cure. It's a temporary shield against what causes it until you leave the environment, as well as a delay for cancer to develop if you already have it in your body.

Thus, cancer really is incurable. Once the thing causing it is in you, you will eventually get it. You might end one glob of cells, but there's always another. And the sad fact? Pretty much everything causes cancer.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

No, that's not the end of the cancer. Something physically caused that error. If it's their genes, then you better believe they are going to have to take something their whole life. If it's in their environment they have to take it until the environment is fixed.
Cancer isn't really a genetic problem that I know of, it could be caused by some rare genetic problems, but I think the main cause is natural radiation and the natural deterioration of cells as they split millions of times. Once you get a defective cell it will grow into a cancer as the cells replicate out of control. It's usually in a very confined area and the cancer remains as a single bunch of cells. It gets worse when parts of the cancer break off and move into other parts of your body and cause multiple cancerous growths. However, it's still possible to remove the defective cell areas and stop the cancer. Of course if you live in a environment that is mutating your cells than you'll continue to get cancer.

There simply isn't in my knowledge any other way to do it.
And your knowledge is clearly boundless. Why don't you take a look at some of the methods in better detail and learn exactly how they purport to target cancerous cells, you might learn something.
edit on 24-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

To be honest, I only view nano tech and bio engineering as viable. Unless you are physically blocking the receptor, or repairing it, then how can it stop cancer. Once again, I stated skeptical. I just doubt anything can truely naturally "target" cancer. Block it and prevent it, sure.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Which ever company can design their own cancer treatment and patent it for themselves will make a massive profit, but it's very unlikely to happen. It's usually small teams of scientists or things that can't be patented by the big drug companies.

Yes they will be able to patent the cure, but the patent only lasts for 20 years. If a cure was found, it would be written up and published in a scientific journal where it would be available for peer review. That is, they will say exactly what they did in the experiment to successfully kill the cancer cells and scientists from all around the world will try and prove them wrong.

If the report passed the peer review stage, it would give other drug companies and researchers a new mechanism to target in the fight against cancer. For example, they could change a couple of functional groups on the chemical and run it through a simulation to see how it would interact with the body differently - if it was more effective, or less toxic then another drug company would be able to submit that drug for trials and marketing without infringing on the original copyright.

Do you seriously think that they have research departments in universities, and privately owned companies up and down the country, in which a lot of money is being poured into, where the people just sit there on their arse all day?

It's not even a case of 'the boss' pulling the wool over the researcher's eyes, because they will be experts in their field of study, and they will know a great deal more about cancer and its mechanisms than you or me.

Do you actually know how much it can cost to get chemotherapy? Just look it up. They aren't going to simply throw away a whole industry just because of one simple little cure.

Well, if you lived in a country that didn't try to run a healthcare system for profit the figure would be £0 (Yes, I am awre that the NHS is paid for with tax payer money, in the UK you don't have to pay tax as well as a large fortune for medical treatments)

They will fight tooth and nail to make it's their way or the high way. And just look at that doctor who has been trying to pass his drug through the system since the 70's. They've literally done every in the book to suppress or steal his idea, short of murdering him. And I wouldn't be surprised if they did kill him. That's how immoral and heartless I believe these monsters are.

I think you're letting your emotions cloud your judgement. I mean, I'm not an immoral and heartless person and this is my area of study; I do research in a lab most days of the week now, it hasn't twisted my heart into obsidian.

The reason they have been opposing the doctor will be because he will be lying about the efficacy of the drug. I bet if he submitted it for peer review, it would dismissed by many people
edit on 25/10/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
To everyone who is stating that there is no money in curing cancer, take a second to read this hypothetical situation I will propose:

Imagine for one second that in tomorrow's headlines, GlaxoSmith Kline (GSK) announced that it had found a single cure for cancer and was going to market it to the masses **

Now, the other drug companies out there (Novartis, Pfizer, Astra Zenica, etc.) have two options which they can possibly take. Number one would be to just sit back, relax and watch GSK reel in an absolute fortune of profits. Number two would be to slam down 5 espressos, and leg it to the research laboratory where they would spend the foreseeable future trying to find a drug that was cheaper to manufacture, more efficient at targeting and destroying cancer or much safer to use (i.e. less side effects).

What option do you think the other pharmaceutical companies would take?

Plus, a lot of independent research groups are responsible for new drugs appearing on the market. I mean, the pharmacology and therapeutics department of my university is involved in researching and developing drugs that combat malaria, amongst other things. A couple of years ago, a load of PhD, Masters and undergrads were involved in the discovery of a new anti malarial drug, isoquine. Unfortunately the drug failed right before the marketing stages. But it goes to show that independent research groups can and will be involved in the discovery of new drugs on the market.

** I say a single cure, but because cancer is such a wide range and variety of diseases which vary physiological quite a bit, I doubt that there will be a single cure.
edit on 24/10/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

Great point and one that I can take even further.

Of those companies that you listed, how many not only make the medicine for treating cancer etc but the equipment used for testing and diagnosing cancer?

Why do you think there's a huge THINK PINK campaign? It's not to raise money (although some people are ignorant enough to donate anyway) to fine a CURE, it's to RAISE AWARENESS

You know - so more people get Tested (using expensive equipment), get Diagnosed (using expensive equipment) and get Treated (using expensive drugs/equipment/facilities)

You have to remember how these companies think...A Healthy Patient is not a paying customer.

When business slows down - it's time to drum up more business. This is also the very reason they lifted the ban on drug-ads on TV years ago.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
I google searched the first one you listed and found that high levels cause liver cancer. So I'm kind of skeptical about everything now.

Cancer is cancer. You can't really cure it, beyond killing everything that's there...at least until nano devices.

Most of these are not cures, and are scams. Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski does appear to be the real deal, which is reinforced by the Federal Government attempt to steal his patents to give them to big Pharm. I am looking forward to the results of his Phase II trials being released, he states he is close to starting Phase III trials.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I find a few updates to this thread that need to be posted ...

Black Salve for skin cancer .. used correctly it does a wonderful job .

I know this first hand and with better results than surgery .

It draws malignant cells out forms a scab and when fully healed leaves less scarring .

Why is THC not mentioned or did I miss it ?

This is Not some druggie comment .. it is certified to at least reduce cancer by 70% if not completely.

patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com...

www.projectcensored.org...

The PH of our bodies has a great deal to do with being healthy ....

researchers and practitioners have proven that Cancer will no grow in a body with the proper PH ..

various methods are available to do this Diet is the most important but baking soda is also usefull in raising PH and thus disabling Cancer from replication .

These Natural methods are fast producing results that thousands of people worldwide are benefiting from

The Fungal theory of Cancer is fast being accepted ..

If you have systemic Fungus in you body Pay Attention Now ... Get Rid of it ASAP !

Nutrition Nutrition Nutrition ...

There is No real cure But if your body is properly balanced It can not thrive and your Immune system will be able to handle the rest .

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
sweet i wonder if a biochemist cud make it concentrate and u cud do a safe subcutaenous injection

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

Why is THC not mentioned or did I miss it ?

I intentionally skipped over it because I didn't want to risk having my whole thread removed. I am very aware of the research concerning THC and cancer, and it is very interesting. However ATS tends to remove any threads related to drugs, despite what the conversation is about... it's pretty stupid actually, but there are other forums where such discussion is allowed.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
EDIT: I removed this list of cures in this post because I found 6 more and I think this list deserved another thread, which I have created:

10 More Ways to Cure Cancer
edit on 11-6-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

edit on 11-6-2012 by 12voltz because: of double post

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I also thought this was interesting. Wiki B17

Ehow to buy B17

Buy B17

Amazon buy B17

whoops! Someone is lying...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I don't actually get any of the debate in here, concerns like... "needing it your whole life" debate on if it works or not..

It all works, it just might not work if you start it AFTER you have a 3lb tumor in your lung or whatever where blood can't even get to the Cancer anymore.

The obvious truth is that if you live naturally and do these things you wont ever get cancer, no giant mysteries here, do it for life? Do you drink water every day? do you drink enough?

Water in many ways cures cancer live 40 years and drink soda every day and never hydrate with real water you'll get cancer, i'll bet my zombified tuchas you will. Drink 4-5 glasses a day every day to clean your blood of toxins you might go until death of natural causes without it even if your a smoker...

So is it any actual shock that things like an aspirin a day to decrease circulation or the regular use of substances that kill cancer cells like EATING SEEDS something we eliminated from out modern diet can prevent Cancer, not at all. Just don't expect a handful of seeds a day once you've lived like a moron for half your life to fix what you broke, particularly when older and being scared into a horrific immune system by a doctor...

Every day? yeah... your supposed to drink water every day all day long, your supposed to eat some natural varied foods, even infections like the staph cure, YES you get sick for a reason stop killing the germs with antibiotics unless they are life threatening, YES EVERY DAY LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hi,

Just to bump a great thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Great post. God I so fear getting cancer or anything degenerative since we will never have a cure.

Fasting is an amazing cure.

One 7 day water fast will reduce your chances of getting cancer by 70+%.

Imagine what 4, or 12 per year would do...

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benchkey
My dad was a physician and surgeon. He died in 1981. He told me that patients with cancer should give up sugar, that it helped feed the cancer.

Ahem... cancer cells can only feed off of two things: glucose, and glutamine. PERIOD. Remove those, and cancer cannot survive.

This is WHY fasting can cure cancer.

But, if you don't do anything to address the underlying CAUSE - ie, why you developed the cancer in the first place - then it will probably just come back.

The cause in the vast majority of cases is poor nutrition/lifestyle choices.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gorman91

Or, they can continue a series of extended fasts until their new stem cells )extended fasts causes your body to produce a lot of stem cells naturally, much much better than using exogenous stem cells, and it is free too) are able to repair their defective/damaged DNA (it is called epigenetics)...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join