It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Actually cats have been found historically before Egypt.

The carefully interred remains of a human and a cat were found buried with seashells, polished stones, and other decorative artifacts in a 9,500-year-old grave site on the Mediterranean island of Cyprus. This new find, from the Neolithic village of Shillourokambos, predates early Egyptian art depicting cats by 4,000 years or more.

Oldest Known Pet Cat?

Although when I was a teen I woke up in the middle of the night to find my cat on my chest with her mouth near my mouth. Trying to steal my breath I suppose. Not sure if she landed on her feet after the surprise toss I gave her.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
Is that why dogs eat cat poo? Maybe they're on to something!

First, Pe-hew! Second, But they do this to report cats activities to their own overlord as cat left-overs are in reality shrewd collected info on the owners! Dogs are simply reconstructing the info before passing it on...

link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

I've never trusted them. They are always up to something. I had a Rottweiler that LOVED them though. She thought they were delicious! They also do that thing where they stare right past you intensely, and get all charged up, and then as soon as you give in and look behind you, they just walk away like you are the idiot. I know they're just screwing with me; I don't trust them for a second.

I used to have a friend that would get free kittens from the newspaper and feed them to his boa. It was a lot cheaper than buying rabbits or rats.

I don't wish them any harm though. They are pretty cute, and if they are communicating with our alien overlords, I don't need any more headaches. Cats are A-OK in my book.

link   
reply to post by Izunagi

hah...this always makes me think of the line from Boondock Saints. Whenever Cyrus lays on my chest, I tell my girlfriend he's trying to serial-crush the life out of me like some big guy.

Anytime you try to move a cat off your chest, he'll resist as much as a 12-pound animal can with paws outstretched and shoulders hunched, imposing as much (tiny) weight as possible!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
My cats were always to wrapped up in their own cat politics to care what we humans did. Which begs the question how come they don't work together? My cats always hated each other.
edit on 10/21/2011 by Mcupobob because: Now my post is less clumsy to read!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
If cats are alien camcorders, then maybe tigers and lions are alien robots?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Highly doubtful. Though anything is possible! I love my cats, feed, care, and play with them. I hope they don't turn on me!
So why then, would my kitten chase it's own tell, roll down stairs, climb curtains and such? Such a frightening but cute little alien. xD

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

They are the first version of the tech. Cats are the miniaturized version!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The feline droids were used as pawns to cast aspersions onto the only people whom had the connection to the universal vibrations enough to rat them out- witches. Thus, they purposefully implicated themselves to be devil's minions to have the church destroy their enemies... And the plot thickens...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Traveler 291

Stitch did a lot of cute stuff too, but he was programmed for maximum destruction!! It started with stealing everyone's left sock. Just like Cats!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
That's pretty interesting. I wrote a story a few years ago and in it, one of the "aliens" planted a technological device into one of the human character's cats so they could keep an eye on them. But, if I were part of an alien conspiracy to observe humans, maybe using the basic genetic code of the planet to produce numerous insects to spy on the planet might be a better idea. Beware the bugs!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yes, my cat is a guardian, and I've had another cat growling at the door and even window, though nothing was there. Not sure they're all working for the greys. Ours seem to be on the other side.

By the way, I think all pets are special, and there even no coincidence there. It may be that animals can be interacted with, even replaced temporarily. But cats overall are not spies for greys. LOL. And I meant it when I said they seemed quite protective that way.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Not sure if trolling... Either way, I am happy with being a dog person. I would much rather sleep next to a snoring pit bull then a purring cat. Yeah, yeah, my avatar is a cat. I just think it's funny.

Not my dog, but I had a very similar snuggle buddy.

Interesting theory OP. You ever read the thread about dragonflies being remote control cameras? Good for a laugh to say the least.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Mayday,mayday,mayday,Mamabeth reporting,my secret mission
has been discovered by these humans posting on this website
called ATS.I need immediate evacuation information,submitting my
pawprint identification now...
Be advised to sent special agent Meow Mix to take care of the human
who warned these other humans of our mission here.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Oh wow! If this isn't already a movie, it would really be very good. I mean, science can explain how a purr happens (I have a '17 things worth knowing about your cat' poster in my room, it says, "Your cat purrs continuously by flowing air past the voicebox during both the inhalation and exhalation") and cats are clearly related to other creatures like tigers and lions and cougars and the like, not to mention the buried kitten (and speaking of kittens, I had to dissect one for a class once. Worst thing ever. But definitely no wires). But the Ancient Egypt "gift from gods" thing is a pretty awesome plot device all on its own. I have a feeling the OP wasn't quite serious, the language seemed pretty playful. This was a funny post

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

This is serious stuff here, okay?

Trying to avoid a CATastrophe.

(Totally Sorry. Couldn't be helped.)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
My name is Guy: I am a cat: How did you find this out? I have recorded your ip address and have decided to send in the Vicar of Slot. If you run you will be bobbed. Stay where you are.
You will talk. We will make you talk. My owners just read your thread by mistake and you exposed him to what I really am. We will be coming to take you away Ha Ha. to the funny farm, and that great litter box in the sky..no not Heaven...Our mother ship. Is one great litter box and we have been collecting animals just like you and keeping them there since King Tut. That's why they worshiped us.......they did so fear that litter box...and so should you.
we know who you are and resistance is futile.
GuyCat

edit on 21-10-2011 by DavidsHope because: I Am Cat

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You might be onto something OP.
I have seen quite a few alien-looking pussies in my time!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

TPTB have tried to warn you

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join