It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to remember....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
when seeing scenes of Iraqi "civilians" in hospitals...

"Col. David Perkins of the 3rd Infantry Division said about 500 Iraqi forces took part in the counterattack. They were a combination of special Republican Guard, Fedayeen and Baath Party loyalists � �a lot of civilian-dressed fighters,� he said.-MSNBC"

Most of these so-called "civilians" are actually Iraqi military....

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Great .. now you got the excuse you've been waiting for

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
That's very true. It's damn hard to distinguish a civilian from a person in the military out of uniform. They look the same. Hell we could say they are killing our civilians over there, just take 'em out of uniform after they die. Doesn't that just make you sick?

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
when seeing scenes of Iraqi "civilians" in hospitals...

"Col. David Perkins of the 3rd Infantry Division said about 500 Iraqi forces took part in the counterattack. They were a combination of special Republican Guard, Fedayeen and Baath Party loyalists � �a lot of civilian-dressed fighters,� he said.-MSNBC"

Most of these so-called "civilians" are actually Iraqi military....

Actually, they're most likely civilians fighting for their country. Maybe not all of them, but you know civilians are fighting too.

If some other countries came in and invaded America, would you pick up a gun and fight?

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
they were just here to take out Bush, and that we'd still have a democracy when they left...I just might cheer them on, lol!!!

I still think the majority of these civilians are not civilians at all... However, I have no doubt that there are genuine civilians that were injured/killed in this war, and that some in those hospitals are just that. However, I felt it necessary to point out the other side of that coin. If the civilian in question though, decides to pick up a gun and fire at us, well then...he's a civilian no more. He's not defending his country, he's defending that country's leadership, and thus, by proxy, is an enemy combatant...

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
they were just here to take out Bush, and that we'd still have a democracy when they left...I just might cheer them on, lol!!!

LOL, I know. I'm sure there would be people jumping around with a smile on there face in America too.

new topics

top topics

join