It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Gaddafi dead' story stinks? 'Skepticism over NATO & NTC reports'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

IMHO the mainstream media faked Gaddafi's death just to increase Cameron's, Sarkozy's and Obama's ratings and also to remove him completely out of the picture just to demoralise the pro-Gaddafi supporters. Even if Gaddafi makes an appearance during the next few days, it will be thoroughly dismissed by the mainstream media as a hoax.
This Libyan War is far from over because now that Gaddafi is "officially" dead, the Libyan war will still go on, except we'll be told that "mercenaries supporting Gaddafi" are still fighting on.

Still think the majority of the Libyan people support this NTC rebel government? Well, after being bombed by NATO air strikes, and civilians being indiscriminatingly killed by mercenaries, of course the pro-Gaddafi supporters would fear for their lives of supporting Gaddafi and switch sides.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Couldnt you have added this to your other thread?

sorry for one liner but dont get why you start 2 threads about the same thing

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Predictable as Christmas. Not everything is a conspiracy. How would it benefit anyone except Gadaffi himself if his death were a fake? You have no argument on which to base your belief - sorry, make that faith in a conspiracy, only your prejudice that nothing you hear is true if it disagrees with you.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I think he was executed. They had him for awhile now but needed people to believe he was still alive
to keep this fake war up in libya. They captured him awhile ago then tortured/executed him.

OR

He was nwo all along and faked his dead like agent osama bin osman did.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

I think he was executed. They had him for awhile now but needed people to believe he was still alive
to keep this fake war up in libya. They captured him awhile ago then tortured/executed him.

OR

What 'fake war'? Give some evidence or admit that the people of Libya began a rebellion long before NATO got involved, and they were being slaughtered before NATO attacked Gadaffi's forces. If you were a citizen of a brutal dictatorship, would you want the war against the government to last any longer than necessary? Of course not. And just to prove you completely wrong, it looks as if the death of Gadaffi and the fall of Sirte will indeed bring the war to an end. Maybe he was 'executed', i.e. shot after capture, but frankly, can you blame the rebels in this case? Forty years of brutal oppression creates a strong taste for revenge.
edit on 20-10-2011 by FlyingSpaghettiMonster because: more

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

40 years of oppression i ask you this i take it you have never been to libya and seen how much he was loved and how much he actually did for his people

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

and faked his dead like agent osama bin osman did.

Wow, so you think Osama is actually still alive?

Well, you know the deal.... Evidence please.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

OR

What 'fake war'? Give some evidence or admit that the people of Libya began a rebellion long before NATO got involved, and they were being slaughtered before NATO attacked Gadaffi's forces. If you were a citizen of a brutal dictatorship, would you want the war against the government to last any longer than necessary? Of course not. And just to prove you completely wrong, it looks as if the death of Gadaffi and the fall of Sirte will indeed bring the war to an end. Maybe he was 'executed', i.e. shot after capture, but frankly, can you blame the rebels in this case? Forty years of brutal oppression creates a strong taste for revenge.

tarpley.net...
www.nytimes.com...;partner=rss&emc=rss

So nato funding a terrorist group allied with al-quaeda to overthrow a government is sane or insane foreign policy?

Who is providing "the rebels"/al-quaeda arms/ammunition? Santa Claus or nato?
Who's funding this? Peter pan or nato?
Libya had on of the highest living standards on the African continent. Brutal oppression? You mean darfur and rwanda?

Murdering people in cold blood is not sane foreign policy. Its savagery. Its barbaric. Its imperialism.
Thats what jails,courts and exile are for. You just don't slaughter people that don't agree with you. You capture and contain them. We are human beings not animals.

We are losing our sense of humanity.
Keep sipping that neo-con(fidence) kool-aid. More staged wars! Yay! War contractors will save us!
This fake war is yet more state theft by the many by the globalist one world government cartels.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Where is the body?

Did he already die in late 2001?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You said he faked his death thus I asked for evidence which you've avoided providing.

Maybe you don't have it after all?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Where is the body?

Did he already die in late 2001?

His body was on TV yesterday, and it's now in Misrata, where anyone who wants to can check. Sometimes, things are exactly as they seem. It's no surprise that the details are a bit foggy, in the middle of a war. Democracies, even emergent ones, sometimes lack the ruthless efficiency of dictatorships.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This thread is too far fetched even by the Original conspiracy man 'Mel Gibson' standard. Give it a rest. Colonel is dead.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

OR

tarpley.net...
www.nytimes.com...

So nato funding a terrorist group allied with al-quaeda to overthrow a government is sane or insane foreign policy?

Who is providing "the rebels"/al-quaeda arms/ammunition? Santa Claus or nato?
Who's funding this? Peter pan or nato?
Libya had on of the highest living standards on the African continent. Brutal oppression? You mean darfur and rwanda?

Murdering people in cold blood is not sane foreign policy. Its savagery. Its barbaric. Its imperialism.
Thats what jails,courts and exile are for. You just don't slaughter people that don't agree with you. You capture and contain them. We are human beings not animals.

We are losing our sense of humanity.
Keep sipping that neo-con(fidence) kool-aid. More staged wars! Yay! War contractors will save us!
This fake war is yet more state theft by the many by the globalist one world government cartels.

Congratulations, you've won three negative patronising internet points for using the 'kool aid' meme. I couldn't just have an opinion that disagrees with yours, surely?

Yes, brutal oppression, throw a rock on the internet - where you seem to get your views on everything - and you'll find Gadaffi's history of terror against his own people. Are you telling me you think he was a just, kind and fair leader?

I agree it's wrong he's dead - he should've lived to face prosecution for his many crimes. But frankly, after forty plus years of oppression, it was always on the cards that when Gadaffi was caught, he'd face rough justice at the hands of the people who suffered under his reign. You also forget that it was Libyan rebels who caught and killed Gadaffi - you can't be 'imperialist' to yourself.

The confused accounts of how he died aren't surprising either - this is a war after all. Lines of communication are difficult to maintain in such an environment.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I find this much easier to swallow then say...Osama Bin Ladens death.

Gaddafi:

Here we have body, video of bloodied Gaddafi, before and after death.

The majority of a country hated, and was hunting this guy, with the help of other countries. Even if this isn't "real", it will be soon enough.

Osama bin laden:

No body, Seal Team *(witnesses) no longer exist.

As a conspiracy, sure, it was a double and he is living in Tahiti with hot women, MJ and Elvis. A new regime can reap the rewards of ruling there.

Will people believe anything from anybody anymore?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by himalayanhermit

Ok, I finally accept Gaddafi is actually dead now that all the evidence is out. Atleast he's gone to a better place than what Libya is about to become.

Another country poisoned by the Elite Banking and Oil Cartel is about to go down the drain...

*sigh*

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

40 years of oppression i ask you this i take it you have never been to libya and seen how much he was loved and how much he actually did for his people

He did a lot for SOME of the people and plenty for himself and his family. He was probably as much loved as he was hated, which made for a nice 2 armies in the end.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by himalayanhermit

Ok, I finally accept Gaddafi is actually dead now that all the evidence is out. Atleast he's gone to a better place than what Libya is about to become.

Another country poisoned by the Elite Banking and Oil Cartel is about to go down the drain...

*sigh*

You're not seriously saying Libya was better off under that bastard?

new topics

top topics

join