It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toblerone: Chocolate for the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSpiritualAlliance

It's people like you and your absolutely ridiculous posts about meaningless drivel that ruin ATS' reputation.

If you truly believe what you posted, you need help. And I hope you seek some out...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
it doesn't stop there

Have yo noticed that if you rotate a "Give Way" or "YIELD" sign, it represents the same symbology, and generally all signs are installed and angled to beam your co-ordinates to that new 5KM high pillar on Mars? Ha, Mars, see it's all to do with chocolate. It's very clever, as "Give Way" and "Yield", depending on your corner of the earth are very subliminal, disguised as road safety.

this shiz' gettin' deep.
edit on 21/10/2011 by outsidethesquare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Sometimes I can just laugh about some threads ! But heck, amusing and entertaining it is.

Jedite posted the real answer: Jean Tobler who did create the chocolate back in 1908 just wanted to have a shape which reminds of Switzerland, so he took the shape of a mountain.

The only detail which is not so clear is about the name; I rememberd the story being a combination of Tobler + One
for the number one.

The Tobler Website states, it is a combination of Tobler and "Torrone", which is the italian name for Honey almond nougat.

So, good chocolate but no conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA Thread is full of win.
I'm not sure why the Illuminati are behind a last minute Christmas panic stocking filler that nobody touches for months.
Surely Its those Ferrero Roches that are the work of evil. You can't just have one.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Every man has his price, and I've just found mine.

And I, for one, welcome our new chocolatey overlords...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Great find - I never noticed because I always perceived Toblerone in its elongated tablet form and not as a single piece of chocolate, reason being I'm a hog and usually break off two at a time to gobble them down in pairs. Yet it is interesting that this does produce a triangle form which is very rare in confection chocolates, I think it is a unique case other than artisinal chocolate makers who manually hand craft them one by one.

Did you count how many pyramids constitute the Toblerone tablet? This might represent the number of chapters of the Illuminati across the world? One never knows with those weirdos, and they like to hide their messages in plain sight in the most incongruous places so that any outsider detecting them must be careful not to divulge their discovery so as to not discredit themselves with ridicule, as other posters here have generously foisted on the OP.

Keep up the good work !

GS

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Funny thread by the way no conspiracy here me thinks.
However as tasty as Toblerones are you still have to be careful when eating one especially when it's colder like here in the UK (most of the time) as th triangles can be hard on the gums when trying to snap a piece off same goes with your fingers ouch. (or is it just me lol).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join