It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney, the real Federal Reserve candidate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I have read endless attacks on Herman Cain on ATS in regards to his few years working at the Kansas City Federal Reserve, implying that he was the Fed candidate, so I did some research on him and the other candidates.

If he was the Fed pick, one would imagine that he would get contributions from the big Fed owners, the ten big banks in the US. After looking at his fund raising records, this isn't the case.

On the other hand though, there is one candidate who has contributions from the big Fed owners and not just the Fed owners, but large international banks.

That candidate is Mitt Romney.

Mitt Romney so far has reported taking in:

Goldman Sachs $354,700
Credit Suisse Group $195,250 (Swiss)
Morgan Stanley $185,800
Barclays $155,250 (British) 10th largest bank in the world, bought out Lehman Brothers
Bank of America $121,500
JPMorgan Chase & Co $109,750
UBS AG $64,250 (Swiss) The largest Swiss bank in the world
Wells Fargo $63,000
Citigroup Inc $56,550
www.opensecrets.org...

All of them are major players in the global financial and economic system. By them donating to his campaign, they have essentially endorsed him.

In 2008 many of these same entities stood behind Obama. They have now abandoned Obama in favor of Romney, which may be a good indicator where both the nomination and election will go.

If I was a betting a man, I would put my money on Romney winning the White House.
edit on 19/10/11 by MikeboydUS because: source

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I know who I'm not voting for...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

... Herman Cain ... was the Fed candidate

Do you think Herman Cain and Mitt Romney support the implentation of the Mark of the Beast (QR Code Tattoos) for buying and selling?

Apparently one of the main character groups for QR Codes consists of chinese alpha-numeric characters.
Ref: en.wikipedia.org...
Ref: en.wikipedia.org...

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead." Revelation 13:16

edit on 19-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
He is already declared to be the one running for GOP in the Norwegian MSM. They say, and I quote; "Mitt Romney are now sailing forward as the inevitable candidate for the republicans".

www.aftenposten.no...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by InformationAccount

I don't think anyone is going to use QR Codes for financial transactions.

The future of financial transactions is in contactless smart integrated circuits.

Just recently developed, the EES or Epidermal Electronic System, is a flexible temporary integrated circuit tatoo. www.engadget.com...

Thats the future.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

When you have some of the top European banks behind him, its not surprising that the press in Europe are already touting him as the Republican nominee months before the primaries.

They already know who is going to win.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
That would explain Rick Perry's performance this evening.

How will Herman Cain crumble and prop up Mittens?

Or has he already?

-WE KNOW THE SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by weKNOWtheSECRETSoftheFED

I think Cain may end up running out of money, drop and endorse Romney.

We'll find out in the next couple of months.

Watch for Cain also to possibly end up as his running mate.

new topics

top topics

join