It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People to be brainwashed to assassinate using CIA mind control techniques on LIVE TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

DERREN BROWN: HOW TO ASSASSINATE A CELEBRITY- on Channel 4, Friday 21st October 2011 @ 9pm GMT

Are you allowed to talk about them in any detail?
Yes. The first one is called The Assassin. It's whether or not it's possible to hypnotise somebody to kill, to carry out an assassination. This is based on the testimonies given by political assassins who say they were brainwashed by the CIA. It's taking some of those apparent and apocryphal techniques and seeing whether they could actually work in real life, or whether they're just movie, fiction stuff. So somebody's being programmed, they don't know what they're heading towards, and then it culminates in a staged public assassination of a celebrity.
Read More

Not like its never been done in real life, but still Interesting that the Elite seem to be using Derren Brown as a medium to reveal the CIA's mind control techniques to the masses...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I said exactly the same thing to my partner lastnight. I'd like to know if he has any connection to the elite and so forth...he's an interesting character for sure!

Saw him live once for Svengali......very pleased I didnt get picked out of the audience, he creeps me out!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I love Derren Brown he is an absolute genius & goes beyond the typical hypnotist fluff but I'm not sure if this test can really prove the CIA mind control techniques. If you believe the Monarch type psychological techniques about compartmentalising the mind using abusive methods, I can't see him doing that.
I assume he is going to just hypnotise the subject and if that's the case then a person under hypnosis will either do it or not based on their own internal morals. Derren himself has stated this several times so I'm interested in what technique he is going to be using. I'll be watching the show on Friday that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
(Butters from South Park)----------> "Must Kill Kim Kardashian!'

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

have you heard about the Jonestown massacre? there's are ties to supposed CIA experiments pertaining to such things...

jonestown massacre on ATS

Link for an interesting read...

My personal thoughts is that, yes, the CIA has, and is still very possibly actively pursuing such things...

I have my doubts this experiment will work though...my guess is that the CIA techniques don't take place over an hour or two, or even just a day or week to effectively brainwash somebody to do such a thing...I think they start them young and keep the process going for most of their lives in such cases...and my guess is they are very good at covering their tracks...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Not like its never been done in real life, but still Interesting that the Elite seem to be using Derren Brown as a medium to reveal the CIA's mind control techniques to the masses...

Why does it always have to be some sort of "elite" group behind this, why can't it just be Derren Brown himself here? He's built a rather successful career on mind control techniques himself after all and there's absolutely no reason what so ever to suggest that any group, or any single individual in fact, is, or has done at anytime, forced him into doing this show, or even requested it in fact... Unless you can show otherwise of course which I'd like to see.. but without any reason to believe something like this has occurred, you still automatically believe that must have happened still it seems?

I mean in all fairness here, can't you see the issue with that type of thinking? Although don't get me wrong though, I'm not a huge fan of the government, or any elite group that may be out there, also, but I don't blame them for literally everything still.. for the simple reason being I know just how flawed that way of thinking is. Bad things happen in this world, It doesn't have to be the result of any elite group for example.

Sorry but no, not everything is part of some master plan and not everything has an agenda behind it. For all we know Derren Brown finds this topic just as interesting as we do and he's decided to turn it into a tv show. Why? Because he can.. But all we can do is guess.

Anyway, that had to be said in my opinion. Personally I find it really frustrating when people automatically assume and then blame the "elite" or "tptb" for things like this without any real reason to do so. If they can be blamed for something, blame them for something genuine.

In regards to the show by Derren Brown, I'm looking forward to it. His last shows were all great and I'm sure this one will be too..

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This plot has been used for years, and not just on live tv.

It's actually called "BAD ACTORS" and the intention is that you put someone like adam sandler or tom cruise on screen, and the urge to kill them is instantly, yet unknowingly, so strong that it's just a matter of time.

Serious stuff too!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

He did do an episode where over the period of a week he took subjects unaware for 'training' and over the week used a combination of binaurial beets and NLP to program them to shoplift from the local shop but at the end of the week when the programming was complete the subject was ready to pick up a gun and stick up a security van.

How much is staged who knows.

here is a link to part of the episode www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
You do realize Derren Brown makes television shows. Which are all planned/edited/scripted, etc. Don't believe everything you see on TV.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Why does it always have to be some sort of "elite" group behind this, why can't it just be Derren Brown himself here? He's built a rather successful career on mind control techniques himself after all and there's absolutely no reason what so ever to suggest that any group, or any single individual in fact, is, or has done at anytime, forced him into doing this show, or even requested it in fact... Unless you can show otherwise of course which I'd like to see.. but without any reason to believe something like this has occurred, you still automatically believe that must have happened still it seems?

I mean in all fairness here, can't you see the issue with that type of thinking? Although don't get me wrong though, I'm not a huge fan of the government, or any elite group that may be out there, also, but I don't blame them for literally everything still.. for the simple reason being I know just how flawed that way of thinking is. Bad things happen in this world, It doesn't have to be the result of any elite group for example.

Sorry but no, not everything is part of some master plan and not everything has an agenda behind it. For all we know Derren Brown finds this topic just as interesting as we do and he's decided to turn it into a tv show. Why? Because he can.. But all we can do is guess.

Anyway, that had to be said in my opinion. Personally I find it really frustrating when people automatically assume and then blame the "elite" or "tptb" for things like this without any real reason to do so. If they can be blamed for something, blame them for something genuine.

In regards to the show by Derren Brown, I'm looking forward to it. His last shows were all great and I'm sure this one will be too..

Come on man, you know why there must be someone behind all of Derrens work. Because this is ATS where everyone is delusional and unhealthily paranoid.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EleNoN

Come on man, you know why there must be someone behind all of Derrens work. Because this is ATS where everyone is delusional and unhealthily paranoid.

lol, yeah, don't know what I was thinking really. Being rational and all.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
You do realize Derren Brown makes television shows. Which are all planned/edited/scripted, etc. Don't believe everything you see on TV.

Bill Clinton has already admitted this . sometimes you need to work out why they show you things on T.V

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-10-2011 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Bill Clinton has already admitted this .

The debate doesn't seem to be about whether these techniques are possible or not, well for me that's not what the debate is about anyway, the debate seems to come about on the issue of whether this show is as the opening poster claims it is.. an "elite" plot of some sort.

Personally I think Mind control Is very possible and I wrote a thread about it in possible use here, and I'm sure in the show Derren Brown will try to show it is possible also, but whether this show in particular is part of any plot? No, come on, It's pretty far-fetched really. Especially when taking into consideration the man who's doing the show. He's pretty famous here in the UK you see and he's on tv fairly often as well and this is just what he does.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I love LOVE LOVE Derren...
He got people to think they were shooting zombies, he can probably get people to shoot anyone.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Derren Brown is a crazy person, he played russian roulette on live tv. He is good to watch tho, very very entertaining.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he had the occasional mosey around these parts to choose his next topic of interest. He's obviously a very intelligent guy and knows how and when to pick topics for maximum appeal.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This reminds me of the Cronenberg movie called "Videodrome".

Anyone ever seen that one?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Um, I'm not questioning mind control.

I am saying, Derren Brown is an illusionist. He makes money off of fooling people, he states this himself. Don't trust a conman.

He didn't really predict the lottery at all. He used a split screen technique, yet he'll tell you that he did some mathematical formula to predict it. The video analysis says otherwise......

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
I love Derren Brown he is an absolute genius & goes beyond the typical hypnotist fluff but I'm not sure if this test can really prove the CIA mind control techniques. If you believe the Monarch type psychological techniques about compartmentalising the mind using abusive methods, I can't see him doing that.
I assume he is going to just hypnotise the subject and if that's the case then a person under hypnosis will either do it or not based on their own internal morals. Derren himself has stated this several times so I'm interested in what technique he is going to be using. I'll be watching the show on Friday that's for sure.

Hmm take this with a grain of salt.

-No psychotropic drug cocktails
-No amphetamines
-No high amperage electroshock
-No weeks/months of torture
-No implanted remotely triggered microscopic brain electrodes(talked about on Jesse Venture's show)
-No sleep deprivation
-No mental/emotional torture
-No hypnotic memory screening (supported with drug combos,electro-shock,etc)
-No months/years of personal information/history to help "break" the victim.

Derren can do you amazing things with stage hypnosis/NLP. But he doesn't have the slick big guns like the TPTB have. He also has to obey human rights laws.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So this is on in a minute.... I like Derren's stuff and this should be pretty cool.

We'll see.

new topics

top topics

join