It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE SECRET RACE TO CONTROL IRAQ'S EXTRATERRESTRIAL HERITAGE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
AMERICA'S TRIUMPH & EUROPE'S ANGST -

THE SECRET RACE TO CONTROL IRAQ'S EXTRATERRESTRIAL HERITAGE

www.exopolitics.org...

HUH? Excuse me If anyone can confirm what I am seeing here then say so I got this sometime over this last weekend?

?? It is one thing for Iraq to have WMD'S but E.T. Tech?

(What?)

Falcon

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The rumours that Iraq has access to alien technology have been flying around for awhile. Mainly in the form that Saddam gave refuge to some aliens who crashed there.

Iraq with ET technology would be a fearful thing. It should however be readily apparent that they do not have access to this. The progress of coallition forces should show how technologically disadvantaged they really are.

The fact that the place is effectively the cradle of civilisation and the rumours surrounding thew annukai means that there will always be an intense speculation about the area.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 04:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   
iv heard this kind of thing before, but what i heard was to do with sumerian burryed artifacts...

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Oh damn that was a good read!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Good reading falcon, thanks.

My opnion :

1) The guy who did that article has a strong imagination and he's probably close to be send in an asylum.

2) Or everything is true. I noticed many things who were all very interesting. Escpecially one. The scalars weapons.

Some month ago, France and Germany suffered many weather problem. Heavy flood, heavy rains..... I remember what I saw in the news, and it was terrible for the Germans and the frenchs.

Oddly, it started when France and Germans stood up for Irak.

What a coincidence, isn't it ?

Also, it show us something more important. The anti-war had wrong. That war wasn't for oil !

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Saddam has alien tech???? ......

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Saddam has alien tech???? ......

Has or had ?

Sure he has/had.....Why do you think that coalition don't find him ? Cuz he ran away with a recovered ET flying saucer.

Now, he's floating, somewhere in space.......

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If Saddam had alien technology, we would all be dead right now.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If Saddam had alien technology, we would all be dead right now Posted by Tetsuo

Well, the same could be said of the US, if we had alien tech from Roswell, why havent we taken over the Soviet Union?

2 possibilities:

1, If Saddam had alien tech, it would likely be some stuff dug up from the far perhistoric eras. In such a scenario, I find it hard to believe any such tech would be in operational condition, leaving Iraq with the option of reverse engineering it into something useful. For that, he would need a whole herd of scientists, and a facility to do all his research at. Any such facility, underground or not, would attract a lot of attention, as would any concentration of especially bright scientists in Iraq.

2, No such tech exists, and it was a cover story for something else.

(My personal opinion is that UFOs may, and likely do exist, and the US has had some kind of interaction with them. However, I believe the vast majority of Area 51 equipment/X Craft are based on Human made technology, spawned by the genius of Nikola Tesla at the turn of the century.)

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Maybe saddam has a UFO burred deep in a mountain the reason that he has not attempted to do anything with it, is because he hasen't got the people to work out how the damn thing works!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
i really dont think so that saddam have the ufo thing
it only a rumour.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If he did have it that doesn't nesscerly mean he would understand what it is or how to use it...

top topics

join