It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick People, Not Corporate Greed, Causing Financial Crisis?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

oh don´t you people see.

it´s obvious they´re right.

.....they´re really grasping now imho.

They're not just grasping - they've got the ball and they're running with it. Please, read the OP.

And remember: The 5th of November is too late.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yes sick people sociopaths,psychopaths,people with no compassion or moral compass,the soulless,the possessed and demonic i.e the people that run this rock are responsible.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

If we all modify our diets and adopted better eating habits we would start to cut into the profits of these same multi-national corporations which are blaming us for all these increases in thecost of healthcare.

They would then blame us for trying to bring down their companies by not buying their poisonous products.

Does the term " Catch 22 " mean anything ?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Wow this is alot to take in, i'm still trying to understand it all. It almost sounds like a plot to a sci-fi movie.

lol ....The best fiction relies on truth, watered down for public consumption. ...So yeah, it IS the plot for a sci-fi movie. And all the good ones already out, too.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

i´m still in the proces of reading this thread.

but all i can say is, they´re wrong.

this vid, has been posted numerous times, but sums it up nicely.

the above is the PROBLEM.

not sick people.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

the NCD are the symptoms of the relatively affluent Westerners going whole-hog on Self-Indulgence and immediate self-gratification...

You are SO wrong.

NCDs have become a universal threat. They kill three in five people a year, and 80 percent of the victims in 2011 will live in developing countries. Roughly a third will be younger than 60. Even larger numbers of people are living disabled by these illnesses.

all these demands have caused corporations/ mega corps to sell compromised product ~ not the other way around as you portray

The history of these diseases starts with the industrial revolution, and was described by LaMarck at that time - it accelerated with mass vaccinations and yes, mass manufactured processed foods like white sugar and white flour. Point being, the problem and causes were identified long, long ago - but no efforts were made to fix things.

The book Mirage of Health, written and published in 1959, clearly outlined the situation, predicted the NCD Pandemic, and also, our economic desperation resulting in a return to eugenics policies, with the addition of euthanasia policies. Nations attending the 1970's health summit to address the emerging NCD Pandemic handled the situation by tightening qualifications for disability benefits, and raising the age of retirement.

Please, stop supporting global corporate rule by blaming the victims.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

I am not sure but I think you are on our side *suspicious look*

Uh huh. Have been all my life.

I think it's genetic.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Dont forget vaccines. They are for sure one of the main reasons for the huge spikes in chronic auto immune disorders, cancer and so on.

I didn't - but it didn't show up til the second part of the OP. (character limits) Here it is again.

Research shows misfolded proteins are commonly created by industry - in vaccine and drug manufacturing, food processing, nanotechnology and other industrial activities. As a result - infectious misfolded proteins contaminate many consumer products including food, medications and personal products - and are transmissible by ingestion or on direct exposure, at least.

A Role for Protein Misfolding in Immunogenicity of Biopharmaceuticals

…..misfolding of therapeutic proteins is an immunogenic signal and a risk factor for immunogenicity. ……Over the past decades, the use of therapeutic proteins has become common practice in medicine ……

Protein misfolding is an intrinsic and problematic property of proteins, which underlies a variety of degenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer disease.
….

……biopharmaceuticals, like any other protein, …misfolding… takes place in several preparations.

….. Various Biopharmaceuticals Display Amyloid-like Properties upon Exposure to Conditions of Stress, Indicating Protein Misfolding — During manufacturing and storage, biopharmaceuticals may also become exposed to various conditions of stress that can potentially underlie protein misfolding and the formation of amyloid-like properties.

…….the innate immune system may be activated by recognition of the amyloid-like properties of misfolded protein. …

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I challenge you to prove that most NCDs are a result of prions.

You have given ZERO evidence to back up this claim.

Diet does OFTEN treat, or prevent these diseases from ever becoming a major issue.

How does that fit into your prion model?

No name calling.

Back it up.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Who owns the companies that modify the seeds and grow/raise, fertilize food and
water? They also package it, ship it and sell it to the public. CORPORATIONS do.
If people are sick because of food we eat and the water we drink it is because it is
being spoon fed to people from cradle to grave by greedy corporations who only goal
is to make a fast money.

Not only that, guess who profits from our illness? Exactly, Corporations.

Follow the money.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I challenge you to prove that most NCDs are a result of prions.

Officially, prions are defined as only misfolded "prion protein," a newly named brain protein, and the only officially acknowledged prion diseases are transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSE's) resulting when the so-called prion protein misfolds. However, when Prusiner originally coined the word, prion referred to any "proteinaceous infectious particle" - and that's how I use it.

Also officially, diseases caused by infectious misfolded proteins are called by various names other than prion diseases. It's a language game. Some of these names include "proteinopathy" and "proteopathy" for general proteins, "tauopathy" for diseases involving misfolded tau protein and so on.

You can tell if a misfolded protein is infectious by whether or not it spreads in the body and causes disease.

NOTE: Infectious does NOT mean contagious. Infectious misfolded proteins, aka prions, are infectious to similar proteins inside the body. And that's what I'm talking about. Mainly.

Just quickly, here are a couple of lists - they itemize diseases caused by misfolded proteins, the proteins' names, and specific effects.

Diet does OFTEN treat, or prevent these diseases from ever becoming a major issue.

How does that fit into your prion model?

As I've said before, it's true - we are not powerless here. But modifying diet and lifestyle does not eliminate these diseases - or prevent them - what we can do, sometimes, is remove factors that promote prion propagation. But not the underlying prions. Any renewed or new exposure to anything that does promote prion propagation will result in a flare up.

There's a whole lot more to the story than just diet, lifestyle and genetics.

….The thing about prions is they use your immune and nervous systems to get around the body - any trauma or infection, it's like the Internet, they're right there, adapting and mutating to infect whatever cell called out for help.

….The best treatment is to stop them from propagating - which is where anti-inflammatories come in - cinnamon, aspirin, Vitamin C and the like.

And the best prion therapeutics are mostly natural - green tea; curcumin from curry, cumin or turmeric; sage; and (unnatural) antihistamines and statins.

New Inhibitors of Scrapie-Associated Prion Protein Formation in a Library of 2,000 Drugs and Natural Products

Several classes of compounds were represented in the 17 most potent inhibitors, including naturally occurring polyphenols (e.g., tannic acid and tea extracts), phenothiazines, antihistamines, statins, and antimalarial compounds. ...many are either approved human drugs or edible natural products...

Now, if you don't mind, I'm bloody tired. I'm taking a break. bbl

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Asia protested to stop US Beef from entering their countries.

Sounds odd, but the part you weren't told....US Beef has to pass by a Gamma Radiation emitting source to kill the virus/bacteria in it to get exported.

Why do they need to pass beef thru a nuclear reactor? We're talking GAMMA Radiation emitting sources.

That's why Asia protested to try and stop US Beef from entering their country.

What the heck is in the beef that they needed to do this?

The sick people was the Generation that polluted America....destroyed their kids DNA.
Same goes for Russia...they did the same as the prior Generation polluted their country.

And now China. Nobody's going to be eating anything from China for a thousand years,

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This thread is about lies, injustice. The fact that global corporations say the global financial crisis is caused by the chronic disease NCD Pandemic - by sick people. The bs that it's sick people who are bankrupting nations, not corporate greed. And the really big lie - even though the evidence shows corporate industry creates the disease agents causing chronic disease, they blame the victims, insisting "people make themselves sick."

???

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Does the term " Catch 22 " mean anything ?

lol. Yeah, so we need to restructure. I don't think it's impossible to restructure the global corporate economy. Just hard.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Who could not shake their head when they read that "cancer is not a health problem but an economic one" because that is what that organization is saying.

Sorry, but that is crazy. THEY are crazy.
But yes, health care costs are crazy.
Having families shot the heck out so that NO ONE really takes care of the sick or disabled relatives- that is crazy too.

If there were more income equality - think of the things people could do - the economic power that would bring.
I was thinking about this. What if more people could AFFORD to say "I don't shop at walmart" or "I only buy fair trade coffee"

There are so many ways that income inequity strips people of power in a society like ours. I know if I had more money, I'd spend it on things like solar panels for the house, and a nice greenhouse, and some goats. I'd probably give a lot to EFF because when I've had money in the past, they got what I could give.

The thing is, they are keeping the money from the people most likely to spend it. I did a demographics study for a major chain once for my area - which is a retail test area - meaning it is a very typical model demographic area...and it's the people in the lowest section of the middle class that is most likely to spend their income - the reasoning was b/c they can't afford to buy the best quality goods, so they are more likely to purchase replacements, but they CAN afford to spend and do.

That's the folks being hit the hardest. That's your folks that say "I only buy organic meat raised cruelty free" and "I avoid Walmart like they are selling the plague."

Corporations are wiping those folks out - so now we are left with a class that MUST buy whatever they can afford with little discretion.

It's a POWER issue. And sorry, but anyone that says that cancer is not a health issue is crazy.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sounds to me like they are getting ready to "make reports" to the fda in an effort to cause even more legislation on our food giving certain corporations a monopoly on our food and medical supplies.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
incredible how the fat rats will blame anything to get away from taking responsibility from decades of poisoning humans in this planet for profits.

People don't understand sometimes that Human DNA is deteriorating as generations pass by, due to what we are exposed to and pass on to our offspring we are only getting a touch of the growing problems with health our children's children are the ones that will be reaping the worst of what we have right now.

We are the product of our own doing.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

incredible how the fat rats will blame anything to get away from taking responsibility from decades of poisoning humans in this planet for profits.

It is, isn't it? And it's the law - profits before everything, including before people and the planet. Stupid.

People don't understand sometimes that Human DNA is deteriorating as generations pass by, due to what we are exposed to and pass on to our offspring

All too often. ....But I worry - don't want new eugenics policies to start "weeding out" the "genetically inferior." Some of the mutations do and will confer genetic benefits. And if we can stop contaminating, we might have a chance to adapt. If we don't stop, well, the exposures are just too overwhelming. We don't reproduce fast enough to keep up.

we are only getting a touch of the growing problems with health our children's children are the ones that will be reaping the worst of what we have right now.

True. Our generations are barely the first wave. Just wait.

We are the product of our own doing.

I think we've been manipulated, herded, driven off this cliff. All for profit. And security. And safety?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The scariest thought of all is that they are not done with us yet, corporate fat rats wants full control of every aspect of human life, from the time we are born, they want to monitor and dictate what we eat, drink and put into our bodies, to make sure that is for our own good, after profits occurs.

They are trying very hard to take away our rights to chose when it comes to what we have available in nature, because the only thing they can not control is nature, even when the fat rats are trying so hard to chance nature.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I don't think you've proved anything yet. p53 is released when a cell is damaged or under stress. If the body is under continual stress due to bad diet or frequent injury then there is going to be a lot of p53 released and you will increase the odds for cancer. As for the developing world, they are eating more westernized, processed food. Hell, one of the biggest fad's in China is KFC. You cannot deny there is a correlation between lifestyle factors and these diseases. Prions may be present but, is it the prion doing the damage or is the prion there because there was damage done?

(Correlation does not simply equal causation, you know the argument.)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join