It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 People Arrested at CitiBank (NYC)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Maybe a winner of Nobel prize for physics can explain the ptb that there is no such thing as isolated system (their world) or entropy. As a matter of fact, there is only revolution, and this they fear the most. But that's all they can do.

Things are going Syrian way.

Let us remind ourselves that even what they meant to do in Libya didn't really work. Muad Dib is still alive...

While American army is fighting for the Chinese in Afghanistan, the police in America is fighting against Americans...

Great scenario! Only, this is not a Hollywood scenario. It's a little different from that. The writers of this scenario are not on strike. As they marginalized creative people away from public happenings, the Force found another way.

And now, we hear the whore lover Berlusconi vow to stop the rascals
I wonder why didn't someone stop Narkozy invading Libya? NATO supports "rebels", right?

They are all going to Hell together with their stupid investments in Dubai and more such stupid things they threw taxpayers' money on.

The real physics is being revealed instead of faked one they teach kids in school.

There will be too many patches on this System already. They rejected harmony in favor of competitiveness. Now, we shall see clouds of dust again.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The police is ALWAYS creating disorder in order to create order. Don't ever think they mean good. Be careful when you go protesting.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Technically your home is property of a bank, somewhere, somehow.

Technically, a bank can only own your home if you took out a loan to purchase it, and used that home as collateral. Even then, technically speaking, the bank doesn't own the home, just the note on that home, and unless you default on that loan, they will never own your home. That is technically speaking.

Not very constitutional, eh?

The Constitution has nothing to do with it. The Constitution for the United States of America is a political document establishing a federal government, granting a limited amount of power for a limited amount of time, along with express prohibitions on that federal government. It is not in regards to banking practices.

No getting around it, property taxes are merely federal rent charges.

The property taxes you are speaking of are not federal, they are levied on a state and local level.

Besides, burning this world down to build a better one is fine, don't fear change. Fire is not absolute, it is not always the harbringer of death and dismay, fire, initially, lights a darkened path.

So does daylight.

Unless you give it such morbid characterstics without considering the positive aspects of fire. If you said that you couldn't wait to bath mankind in sunlight, we could all assume that you wished skin-cancer upon us all. Everything is dependent upon how you perceive it. No opinion matters. Not even mine.

Facts do matter and are impervious to opinions. The sun does not cause skin cancer, it is the toxins sweating from your pours that make you vulnerable to skin cancer, not the sun.

Sunlight does not cause skin cancer. Healthy people do not get cancer and -unhealthy people do get it. Chronic sunburn combines with free radicals to cause skin cancer. Sunlight may change free radicals, dietary fat, cholesterol and deranged antioxidants via cooked foods into skin cancer. Under the influence of sunlight, these toxic foods are brought to the skin. Cooked foods have had their antioxidants, particularly vitamins C and E, reduced or deranged by cooking. The sources of free radicals are mainly dietary fat, especially polyunsaturated fats, but also fats and oils applied to the skin in suntan lotion and other cosmetics. Suppression of the 'immune system by drugs may be involved in skin cancer that is stimulated by sunlight. X-rays and chemotherapy cause cancer.

www.healself.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

pretty much sums it up what happened

from the other video. this is probably going to be happening all over US on a daily basis from now on.

so, demonstrations aside, the bank runs have actally started.looting and martial law imminent

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Thats messed up. What would they do if this protest went the way italy went lol smashing all the bank windows and tourching the cars in the road. Italy got there point across today i bet every CEO left that night on a red eye flight.As far as banks holding cash give them another 2 weeks all this bad publicity will make a run sooner or later..

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

what the hell is with this repeat chanting crap???

It is really annoying.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Unable to use megaphones without being arrested, they simply have a group near whomever is speaking repeat what the speaker is saying so that the larger group can all hear.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I don't see any article at the link, just an endless stream of videos (hence livestream, I guess), but I wonder whether they were engaging in disorderly conduct, or were asked to leave the premises due to unruly behavior. If they were arrested for closing their accounts, then there is no reason why NYC won't be engulfed in full-scale riots by this time tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I'd truly be pissed if I got arrested for closing my bank account, that is highly uncalled for.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Matter of time until cocktail bombs are thrown

just saying

The banking scourge and its henchmen are just making things worse for them in the process. What does this accomplish? They are inspiring more people to protest once they see this kind of oppression and brutality. At least for me gets the blood flowing, i get jacked up. Adding insult to injury in the process. The people will turn the other cheek for so long. It's like a spouse that has been cheated on and scorned then beaten for so long. You beat a dog too much what happens? It turns on it's handlers and the wife will burn your house down while you are sleeping.

Things are not well in paradise, lets just say if the Banking scum and it's Thugs are wanting to incite a violent uprising the London flash mobs will be peanuts. Not saying violence is the answer but it seems this is the only way the Banks and it's paid mercs want to do things. So much for diplomacy, im afraid the first shot will be fired shortly and someone will be killed be it a protester probably. Once can turn the cheek for so long, they mistake our kindness and civility for weakness. Once again they underestimate us as a whole. They did not expect this movement now did they?

I say burn it down, all of it

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
The banks are afraid. With current state of the economy, if people start pulling out their money the banking sector could collapse starting a world wide run on banks everywhere.

Yes, I think this is what is going on...they are afraid of a run on the banks, which happened at the onset of the Great Depression. The cat has been out of the bag that the banks have only 10% funds on hand and they loan out the rest as fractional banking methods.

Amazing we have group of people deliberately starting a frenzy run on the banks. I'd say this really is orchestrated by the moneychangers.
edit on 16-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
#OWS #OCT15 CITI BANK ARRESTS

Group of Citi Bank customers attempt to close accounts as a form of protest- 2 dozen are locked inside bank until police arrive, 5 cops take down woman

Regardless of The Protester were Disruptive Or Not When this Video Goes Viral

I wonder How Many Closed Accounts will Happen at Citibank ?

2 dozen are Lock inside ? Detained! Until Police Arrive? !
ahh isnt this Unconstitutional SEEING this IS a Private BANK and ALL

From what i have seen is a Man giving hints to the Lady with the Camera of what is going on ! Between the Glass. making a Sign of People are going to be Handcuffed or a sign of being Arrested as He Showing his Arm to everyone as something is written on His Lawyer Number His Name and a Contact ?

And Taking Down a Woman saying she is a Customer that is Outside ! trying to get in ! and Force in the Building for the Wrong Reason ! as Being Arrested For One seeing She is Outside the Building ! how is She Causing a Scene I didNT see her Yelling Shouting or Holding up a Sign ! Are they going to Arrest the Old Lady Too. This is Too Far

I makes you wonder if its in the Citibank Employee Handbook when a Mass of People are making the Attempt
to Close their Account , is to lock up the Doors and wait for the Police to Arrive so they can Arrest People for trespassing

NYPD Arrests Woman For Closing Her Citibank Account (VIDEO)
wonkette.com...

BREAKING: Cops Lock #Occupy Protesters Inside Citibank, Arrest 23
front.moveon.org...

Undercover cop arrests customers at Citibank for closing account
www.dailypaul.com...
Citibank customers arrested while trying to close accounts #OccupyWallStreet

Occupy Wall Street Run on Citibank Ends in Arrests [VIDEO]
www.observer.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
The banks are afraid. With current state of the economy, if people start pulling out their money the banking sector could collapse starting a world wide run on banks everywhere.

The banks are NOT afraid. You can be sure that all of this is being deliberately manufactured.

Do you really think that this network of massively intelligent, massively wealthy, massively powerful individuals who have been controlling the West since before you were even born, are not fully in control of their creation of this malcontent in the masses??! Oh please... you'll be telling me next that they gave us the Internet and social networking sites merely for our own entertainment!

The NWO want a revolution and that's exactly what the brainless idiots are giving them. Rakovsky admitted it all years ago - read the transcript of his interrogation - search for 'Red Symphony'.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

The banks are NOT afraid. You can be sure that all of this is being deliberately manufactured.

So you're saying the banks can somehow control the populace? I think you're crazier than me. So they are controlling the people to smear their own name? Are you insane? This isn't controlled by anyone or anything. This is the people, the crazy lunatic people that we all live with getting fed up with the system.

What are they trying to manufacture exactly? Their own demise? Lol........

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
If there is a civil unrest produced from police brutality and encroaching on our rights and such i would imagine it to be mostly similar to the NYC draft riots. So if I were one of the aristocrats i would not be waiting in my mansion for the police to save me. History repeats itself... what goes around comes around. All though the cause is not the same the anger and rage is the same.

Blood in the Streets: The New York City Draft Riots
clevelandcivilwarroundtable.com...

edit on 16-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

So you're saying the banks can somehow control the populace? I think you're crazier than me. So they are controlling the people to smear their own name? Are you insane? This isn't controlled by anyone or anything. This is the people, the crazy lunatic people that we all live with getting fed up with the system.

What are they trying to manufacture exactly? Their own demise? Lol........

Cosign

Like "hey i am starting a hate campaign against myself, i want to ruin my own reputation as bad as possible and then reap the rewards"

People that think the banks would troll themselves leading to people closing accounts, creating a rift between the Banks and the populace well .... they make me laugh right with you!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
People that think the banks would troll themselves leading to people closing accounts, creating a rift between the Banks and the populace well .... they make me laugh right with you!

You need to clarify or be put in a padded room. I'm not sure if you know how successful business's are run but this is not the industry line.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

for closing their accounts? ridiculous

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Good. It is more then unruly to march into a bank and yell for your account to be closed. Why not walk in a mannerly fashion and ask?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Kali74

Yes - Its private property and as such you can be asked to leave for no reason at all. The people can close their accounts provided they behave. If the engage in action the bank doesnt like, they can be told to leave, and refusing to do so will result in tresspassing charges and peace disturbance.

Just because you have an account somewhere doesnt mean you can behave in any manner you chose.

You have every right to close your account at a bank. It is your money. If you walk into a bank, even IF it is private property, you still have the right to close your account. If they refuse then they should be arrested for theft. Your money being held by someone else who won't return it? Last I heard that was called theft. Maybe I'm just not understanding it.

PS- You do have a right to behave in any manor you choose. No one can tell you how to behave. Sure if they don't like it they can ask you to leave. But if you have business to conduct they should complete it and move you along. I don't understand this attitude of "bow down and behave" by some people. For the people, by the people... remember???

Nope... As a private business they can egulate the bahavior of people while inside their branches on their property. If a person wants to close thier account, and in doing so engages in behavior that is completely innapropriate, or that would suggest they are going to make as big of a scene as possible while doing so, they can leave or go to jail.

Until the account is closeed they have access to thie funds, so its not theft. Secondly, read the terms of agreements for your bank on how toc ose out accounts and you will find iteresting information.

Just because you have an account in a bank doesnt give you the right to act like a complete Jack wagon inside the bank.

the bank can also close the account as well, and can send the person a check, again all part of the terms and conditions. If people are going to protest, learn the laws, its as simple as that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join