It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecies from Africa.- Underground Cities, US Female President, Alien Visitation and Forbidden kno

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Doesn't this guy have very close ties with David Icke?
I seem to remember that from somewhere.

they're pretty much BFFs

Yes, thank you. We get it now.
How long you gonna continue riding that pony?

What about sharing your thoughts on the prophecies and their impact/relevance to our modern society?
Hmmm?

Or is derailing threads the only kinda talking you do?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You wrote: " and I foresee that this conflict will be brought to a sudden halt by an event that will take place high in the sky. Something will fall out of the sky which will make people so afraid that war will stop immediately. "

This likely is a meteor shower. It has been predicted through Remote Viewing by Col. Dames. He terms it the "Kill Shot". It can be found on Youtube. He says that a shuttle mission will be aborted due to a meteor shower. That will be closely followed by a massive shift of the earth on its axis, followed by winds of 2-300 mph. Those who are underground will probably survive, but most of the planet will be wiped clean of life. (Except probably cockroaches and mosquitoes)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

I think he/she is just trying to get everybody to apply some critical thinking here, because everybody is going kinda googoo over the prophecies, without looking into the man himself, and what ulterior motives he might have, the fact that he is buddies with known hoaxers, should be sending up a red flag, yet nobody is paying attention to that part. So he/she is trying to point it out.

You can start with; what exactly is a shaman in an African culture, a hint is, it's not the same thing you all think of when you think of a shaman. In fact, the term shaman, in Africa is very new to Africa. Perception is everything here, showing one side, hiding your true nature, who and what you really are, is what it's all about and using the term shaman to help you do just that, and suddenly the world goes googoo over your prophecies, because you are a shaman, and what about the most important question; who is giving him his visions?

In one thread you guys slam African 'shamans', and in another you go googoo over an African 'shaman's' prophecies.
funny and ironic at the same time.

P.S. I just wanted to add here, that with this I'm not saying Credo Mutwa is a bad person, I honestly wouldn't know, I haven't met him, but I do know a bit of African culture, and what this man really is. That doesn't mean that he is bad, but that he is using a term known in the outside world as a peaceful wise person, to guise what he is, and he can get away with it, because the two both live close to nature and both seem to come from an age gone by, has me concerned about his motives. Why doesn't he just tell the world what he really is, instead of deceiving the world about what he really is? -
edit on 18-10-2011 by Pixie777 because: eta P.S.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Pixie777 because: oops typo

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pixie777

I think he/she is just trying to get everybody to apply some critical thinking here, because everybody is going kinda googoo over the prophecies, without looking into the man himself, and what ulterior motives he might have, the fact that he is buddies with known hoaxers, should be sending up a red flag, yet nobody is paying attention to that part. So he/she is trying to point it out.

You can start with; what exactly is a shaman in an African culture, a hint is, it's not the same thing you all think of when you think of a shaman. In fact, the term shaman, in Africa is very new to Africa. Perception is everything here, showing one side, hiding your true nature, who and what you really are, is what it's all about and using the term shaman to help you do just that, and suddenly the world goes googoo over your prophecies, because you are a shaman, and what about the most important question; who is giving him his visions?

In one thread you guys slam African 'shamans', and in another you go googoo over an African 'shaman's' prophecies.
funny and ironic at the same time.

P.S. I just wanted to add here, that with this I'm not saying Credo Mutwa is a bad person, I honestly wouldn't know, I haven't met him, but I do know a bit of African culture, and what this man really is. That doesn't mean that he is bad, but that he is using a term known in the outside world as a peaceful wise person, to guise what he is, and he can get away with it, because the two both live close to nature and both seem to come from an age gone by, has me concerned about his motives. Why doesn't he just tell the world what he really is, instead of deceiving the world about what he really is? -
edit on 18-10-2011 by Pixie777 because: eta P.S.

edit on 18-10-2011 by Pixie777 because: oops typo

I dont want to be rude here chick, but you seriously DONT know what you are talking about.
Why whould a 90 year old man try to hoa people? Get this straight, David Icke is crazy about Mutwa, not the other way around.
You harp on about the word 'Shaman' but what you fail to realise is that this is the high witchdoctor of the entire Zulu nation. Roughly about 3 million people. Now what kind of man with that responsability would fill his time with hoaxing games and trickery.

"Get your facts straight and then you may distort them as you please"

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Errr ... you the one that called him a shaman, I was pointing out he was not. I am thankful that you have now realized that he is not and calling him what he is, instead of a shaman, which you did, not I. I know exactly what he is thank you very much. I also know that there is a massive difference between a shaman and a witch-doctor, apparently you don't, maybe you should do some research first before you claim a shaman and a witch-doctor is the same thing.

I'm not distorting the facts, I live amongst the Zulu's I see and speak to them every day, I know exactly what a witch-doctor is, do you? Any of those things, do you? So don't come to me with your superior knowledge attitude.

You expect everybody to just fall in with your views and not point out that there could be a problem, yes, you are being incredibly rude, and purposely so, not only to me, but to everyone who tries to point out that there might be a problem. Our points are valid, your rude attacks are myopic. This is ATS, here, we all have the right to question everything and point out why we question it, for you to go on a rampage against anybody that questions your views, is not according to what ATS is all about. This thread would have been much more constructive if people were given the opportunity to point out possible problems and discuss them rationally and come to a reasonable outcome. You just trash all over anybody that tries to do exactly what ATS is all about.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Good thread Monkeygod

I think the right term for Credo Mutwa is "High Zulu Sanusi". Perhaps the term "shaman" has been attributed to him recently as a western reference term (as I see that he is named "Shaman" in virtually every reference returned by a quick google). But he has always been known as the High Zulu Sanusi, which is synonomous with the highest order of Sangoma.

For what it is worth, I place Credo Mutwa in very high regard, and I have the greatest of respect and esteem for this man. He is generous, well-spoken, modest and very wise - a true gentleman of Africa. There is absolutely NO reason in my mind to suspect him of any motive other than the role that he assumes as the highest order of Sangoma. Having said that, I must admit that I am the first one to be suspicious of and question peoples' ulterior motives. But Credo Mutwa has not ever given me a reason to do so - my gut feeling tells me that he is sincere.

As for the predictions, I find it interesting that he has been very "optimistic" with some of the early dates given. But as someone recently pointed out on another thread pertaining to predictions - perhaps predictions are made so that we can alter our course and change our future - thereby rendering the original time-line of the prediction obsolete.

A well-deserved S+F to you.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Monkeygod333

Wow! I'm just reading your thread for the first time and I gotta say that I'm wow'ed to the floor. The underground cities thing may happen soon; I'll keep my eye out. Cool thread!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Spiritual woman ... that pretty much rules out both Hillary and Warren as things stand.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Monkeygod333

In the near future you are going to get a very big surprise in the United States, because a new leader will appear there which will surprise you very, very much. This leader will have the distinction of being the last male President of the United States, because after him there shall rule a flower in the land of the West. In other words a woman shall rule the US after that president. The man who is going to rule before the coming of the great woman will suffer a serious illness or injury towards the ending of his term.

I think we see this as a real possibility right now. Either injury or illness, it honestly could be either with president Biden. We have covid still lingering around and he's falling on stairs and off his bike. I would never wish these things on an elderly person, getting old sucks.

All African Prophets say that a woman will sit as chieftain over the great nation of the West – which is America. What we know is that one of the women will reverse many things that is at present destabilizing the American nation. This woman will really be like a new broom, sweeping clean all that which is not good, and she shall bring the American nation to new heights of greatness.

Destabilizing the American nation stands out to me. We see it happening now. We sold 5 million barrels of oil to China while we are facing a gas/diesel crisis at home? Our strategic oil reserve is the lowest it's ever been. Food prices are at least 20-30% inflated even though the numbers from the white house are around 9%. Electricity, propane, natural gas and gasoline are all going up in lockstep.

Have you thought in the last month maybe you should be putting a little more food back in the pantry in case we see shortages?

The last section, if this prophesy is about Kamala, doesn't make sense to me. I don't think she's going to be the shining light here but maybe just a change would spark other wheels in motion. Who knows.

We are going to see a great spiritual revival in the world, and it will be led by two people. A man in India, and a woman in the United States. There in the US, sometime in the year 2000- something, the United States will have a woman president, who is already alive today as a young girl, and she will be a former actress from Hollywood. She will rule America, a greater America which will be a combination of Canada, United States, Mexico, and other central American countries. But the forests of the Amazon will be eaten more and more, for the next six years. And then this woman president will make a very strong law which the world will follow, that no more will be cut down. She, this red woman – she will have reddish hair, or coppery hair- was also prophesized by other prophets in Southern Africa, many years ago. She is going to be called “ The Red Savior.” She is one of the four great people, one yellow, one black, one white, who will save the world in the very near future.

Kamala would have been around 23 when this prophesy was written. Not exactly a young girl but in the eyes of the prophet we don't exactly know what young is.

A former actress is interesting, you could consider Kamala an actress as almost all politions are in some degree. She is also from California.

For the next 6 years part, a lot of people have theorized that Kamala will get into office after two years of Joe to allow her to run a full additional 2 full terms. That time frame also aligns with what we are seeing now, 1.5 years into Joe's presidency.

Red hair doesn't check out. I don't know if she dyes her hair but I doubt it.

Anyways, this thread was an interesting read in July, 2022.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Than you Monkeygod333. Just watching Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa (RIP) in youtube. Very impressed. Was thinking the other day to myself. That africans and Indians of america were more advanced than we are today, We think we are advanced because of material wealth. But that means nothing to what Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa calls the mother mind. 119 people in amazon books have given his book a 4.9 out of 5.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join