It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the crop-circles, here come the light-circles (pics) :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
These pics are coming from Shiltigeim, enar strasbourg, in eastern of france, close to the german border.

The first sighting report of this phenomenon is located in Vermont, USA, in 1997. But actually, sighting reports are coming from everywhere on earth (France, Germany, swiss, UK, Slovenia, Australia, Japan, etc...).

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Very interesting. First I've read of it. So these reflections come out of nowhere?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This has recently been discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com.... Some seem to want to think it's a "sign from God", but IMO the explanation given by Herbert Schneckenburger professor of physics, optics and biomedicine technology at the polytechnic college Aalen, makes just a bit more sense:

It's the result of friction in the glass windows which reflect the light. Especially in old windows but also in double pane glass windows this would happen quite often. The seemingly mysterious apparitions on Gmuender house walls would be known as "cushion-shaped distortion" in optics.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   
probvably just a new advertising ploy by Microsoft for Xbox2....

you would be correct though, a creation from an alien being..... although maybe not extra terrestrial.. hehe

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Just look at the pics...you can see other window reflections as well (and I'd bet my paycheck they aren't visible after sundown, hehe....)

Nope, this is serious reaching....

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Next thing you know, those zany aliens will begin using huge Shadow Puppets. Man, will they never end with the whole marking of their territory?

[edit on 30-8-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well, this is nothing compared to the crop circles. Anyone can do that just to show up, or to make their residence look cool.

It is interesting, but no UFOs are needed to provide such light circles. Using laser technology, colour video streams can be projected to a wall from a long distance. But these look like sun reflections from crystal or shaped glass...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Just look at the pics...you can see other window reflections as well (and I'd bet my paycheck they aren't visible after sundown, hehe....)

Nope, this is serious reaching....

If I was you, I wouldn't bet your paycheck... They have invented electricity, you know...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Next thing you know, those zany aliens will begin using huge Shadow Puppets. Man, will they never end with the whole marking of their territory?
[edit on 30-8-2004 by mpeake]

ROFL! A Grey ventriloquist maybe?! Wonder if they do card tricks too?

Cheers,
Grey Pilgrim

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
now if they got together with the mysterons they could get a good game of noughts and crosses going.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi to all
supposed the magicien/ilusionist David Coper.... was just wallking
around???

regards chapo

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
probvably just a new advertising ploy by Microsoft for Xbox2....

you would be correct though, a creation from an alien being..... although maybe not extra terrestrial.. hehe

I was thinking the same thing!!!

I hate to be a sceptic, but this is almost comical.
Now the aliens are projecting light beams from space through CAKE ICING FUNNEL's/DESPENSORS's. You know the things that you put icing on a cake with, well thats what those look like... Maybe the Xbox symbol... WOW that is out of this world

[edit on 8/31/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
How about the ice and snow circles?
angelfire.com...
Sorry, no pics at this site.

[edit on 31/8/04 by Intelearthling]

new topics

top topics

join