It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother UFO - 8th Oct 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This seems to be fresh and not mentioned elsewhere here, so I thought it would be worth bringing to peoples attention. Yes, it's a typical "blink and you miss it" affair, but someone who may watch the show may have some further info - for example, was Nick Pope a special guest to talk about it? It seems BB have made an "official sighting" of it, putting the clip on their YT account. You may however get sick of the words "five thirty nine pee em"

Take a look for yourself. Yes yes, it's definitely an object that is flying that is unidentified. But could it be a bird, does it disappear behind the clouds? Let us know what you think! In all of your one line not useful to anyone glory

Original:

www.youtube.com...

Zoomed in:

www.youtube.com...

BB extra page:
www.bigbrotherxtra.co.uk...

Personal opinion? It's interesting. The Fort Worth UFO, after its cameo at the Yankee stadium seems to have arrived here. And whilst typing this I just heard the strangest souding plane ever! But that's un-related.

PS. This white object was seen no more than 30 miles away a couple of days before, but is much slower, could just be a balloon:

edit on 13-10-2011 by markymint because: Other videoooo

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thats CRAZY! Hey, maybe we arent alone.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Good catch, reminds me of the UFO I captured myself just by filming the clouds for a while, and first time I did that btw...

i fast forwarded the video and found one UFO at 7:20 til 7:45
Dont belive its a plane, there are no trails, and it looks more like two dots if you look closely, watch the footage in HD

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Dont belive its a plane, there are no trails, and it looks more like two dots if you look closely, watch the footage in HD

The one from 7:20 on looks like a daytime satellite, it appears to be that is.
The original is not though, and will be explained off as lens flare or something mundane by the OS'ers in here. What's not in the OS'er vocabulary are the hidden facts about secret aircraft technology that I, and many others KNOW is real.

So the arguments between those of us who've seen these craft and those that have not will go on and on.
edit on 13-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the comments, and that video! I see the object in your video, certainly has similarities in terms of "it's white" and "it's a thing"
Somewhat slower than the BB video object and could be interpreted as a plane (they don't always leave trails). But still it's interesting & worth thinking about, thanks for sharing. I know there is still little substance to the "white daytime moving thing" videos but they intrigue me.

The BB video is undeniably not a plane, IMO. But who knows. Interesting to see if anyone saw the Nick Pope segment on BB. Also interested to see if anyone actually stoops so low as to watch BB

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I really love how people KNOW that something is real, just like they KNOW that there's a jesus in heaven, and just like when they were children they knew absolutely without doubt that santa clause was at the north pole.

Approaching something with objective reason? Not saying some video artifact is or isn't something? investigation of a whole range of possibilities that actually include the santa clause, baby jesus and ufos?
No.
some people are beyond that, because they KNOW what something is even before they ever never saw it.

Point is, what it is, is something, whether that something is flying monkeys, lens flare, seagulls, time machines, electronic noise, the ghost of Hunter S Thompson, or even a UFO, should all be examined as possibilites, along with any other suggestions, and approach the unknown with open inquiry as opposed to certainly of knowledge that it's already something.

Edit: OP; thank you for the video, and thank to the other peep for the other nother video too!
good work.
edit on 13-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Good catch, reminds me of the UFO I captured myself just by filming the clouds for a while, and first time I did that btw...

Good catch....but...not a ufo. This is a satellite. I can tell by the speed. These things look like UFO's but dont change course. Look it up. They can easily be seen by the naked eye. 3 weeks ago I went deep into the forest camping, and laid on a rock and watched 6 pass by in about 1 hour at nighttime . Blew my mind. I literally did 100 hours of research on the subject in the past 3 weeks.(I work from home) There is even a website that you can put in your GPS location, and it will tell you when to look up and where to look to see one pass above you so you can trick your friends into thinking you can summon UFO's.

If you watch long enough on a clear night away from the city, you will even see a horizontal/vertical pattern to them as they pass, even further supporting ther idea of order up there as the sophisticated satellite grid of hundreds of satellites pass overhead supplying communications, television, internet, and so forth to us.

Not trying to burst your bubble....you captured a satellite passing by about 190 miles above at 17,000 MPH. I have stated facts. Good Luck.
edit on 13-10-2011 by MentalGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Regarding the white, slowly flashing object, I saw an identical object moving rapidly west to east on Wednesday evening, October 12, 2011 at approximately 9:00 PM in north-central Colorado. I was driving south on I-25 at the time, south of Fort Collins and North of Loveland, Colorado, noticing the many aircraft in the sky flying to Denver International Airport or one of the several small local private airports. Suddenly, a bluish-white object traversed my field of view at a speed many times faster than any of the aircraft observed that night. The objects brightness slowly oscillated in intensity as it moved along its west to east flight path. At no time were typical aircraft lights, such as an anti-collision wing tip strobe or a RED port side navigation light observable. I briefly thought it was tumbling space junk but the object appeared to make a course correction before leaving my field of view.

Our collective evidence suggests this COULD be UFO.

Best regards,
Z

new topics

top topics

join