It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Republican Candidate Has The Best Plan To Create Jobs ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Oh stop fear mongering

fear mongering ?

All I did was post the video,
so everyone could hear what Ron had to say about eliminating 221,000 jobs !

edit on 18-10-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Every thing you said fits under the category as 'what if'...'i wish upon a star' catagory,lol, but your right and until all that changes,it will be the same monoply agem...every 4 years.

Oh I agree, my plans are for civil war 2, not for things to get better.

I will be bugging out when it all falls apart to the wilderness.

History is full of these events and how humans react to them.

The cities will not be safe.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
None of them to be honest...they all suck. I don't think Obama's much better, but the GOP is demonstrably worse in creating jobs. The amount of jobs shipped off-shore during Bush's rein beats anything in the past. Hell, when they tried to fund that 911 first responders bill, the democrats tried doing so by fixing a loophole that allowed companies to ship jobs off-shore (and defer taxes in the process)...guess how many GOP members voted for fixing that loop hole. NONE!!! And those are the people you expect to create jobs, really?

Romney made most of his money buying underperforming companies, firing almost everyone, and then flipping that company for a profit...the exact OPPOSITE of creating jobs.

They only care about one thing, PROFIT for their corporate donours...like a bunch of sock puppets. And creating jobs is often directly opposed to increasing profits.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join