It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A War of Convenience: Iran & OWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The RED HERRING has walked into the room. Hell, it's pecking at your eyes and has a big sign on it that says "IRAN - BE AFRAID!!!"

All the while outside, they steal your labor, they destroy the dollar in order to skim trillions in profits. Look out that window and see what's really happening. You live in a Corporate Fascist Police State that controls everything you do and everything you think.

The "News" channels are all ablaze with this new "threat" from Iran. Iran has replaced coverage of Occupy Wall Street. How do they take back control of the dialogue? Create an external threat. Who do you think has set this up? Let's see where the motive lies, but I bet you can already guess who's behind this fabricated "plot".

Who benefits?
1. Israel - they desperately want war between the US and Iran.
2. The Corpocracy - they want to distract from internal problems and conflicts, most notably OWS.

Who has nothing to gain by carrying out this "plot"
1. Iran - Seriously, why do something that even if carried through to completion would gain you nothing?? What do they have to gain by an assassination of a Saudi rep on US soil? NOTHING. This doesn't do a damned thing to help them in any conceivable way. And this is not a defense of Iran's government, far from it. They are a ghastly regime. And that's why TPTB know they can diffuse any questions about the "plot" by claiming that you support terrorism or at least an evil government.

Question: Why does the government have a man at the highest levels of the Zeta organization, and is yet still funneling them weapons and basically letting them be, all the while letting us believe they are "uncontrollable" and nothing can be done about them? All the while they arrest people in the name of prohibition. It's a dirty business. So dirty, that really you can't trust what they are saying. They have been lying to everyone on both sides so long, they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the ass.

The Incontrovertible Evidence: Well what can I do to deny it? It's incontrovertible right? Well..
1. We haven't heard any of those tapes. Think we ever will? Think again.
2. We haven't seen a copy of the bank transaction. Think we will? Don't think so.
3. There still remains a possibility that both pieces of evidence do indeed exist (and I actually subscribe to this point). What remains is a plot put together, pulling the strings of willing actors - the favorite mo of these intelligence networks. The same way they found willing actors for 911. The same way they provided total management of a terrorist plot from start to finish with a man in Seattle and one in Boston. You remember how those worked. They provided the plans, the bombs, the training, the support, the funds, & then found a "willing actor" in order to create a story for the media. This is what actually happened regarding this "plot".

Nothing like a new war to dispel all civil unrest.
All the while they steal our labors and our future for the profit of the ultra-wealthy, the hidden puppet masters of a corrupt state. But don't bother with that. There's a red herring pecking at your eyes.

This whole "plot" smells of XXX and or XXXXXX.
You fill in the blanks.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I would like to comment, but you said it all.

Star & Flag

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Update:

As if on cue, guess who was on CNN this afternoon?
The Israeli Ambassador to the US pushing for action against Iran.

Coincidence, Opportunist or Conspirator?

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The parallels are rather strange to say the least. Take a look at World War I, no I do not mean we are going to have a world war, but view how the reaction at home was not only to those opposed to the war but even protesters in general. Think of the first ‘Red Scare’ when there was a terrorist attack on Wall Street, think of Eugene V. Debs being locked in prison for simply speaking against our involvement, I mean we are looking at some rather scary historical parallels.

1. OWS begins to grow with the establishment panicking about what could occur from its growth
2. Establishment stages a foiled terrorist plot and connects it to a known enemy of theirs
3. They begin advocating for war/attacks with Iran
4. OWS protesters speak strongly against any intervention
5. Media causes enormous division by claiming the OWS does not want us to retaliate against a planned terrorist attack by Iran in America
6. A war begins with Iran leading to an unjustifiable escalation of crack downs on speech, protest, and political activities.
7. This leads to tension on both sides and an enormous growth of the police state to deal with both the war abroad and the ‘violent protesters’ domestically.

Distract – Divide – Destroy

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I think the plot against Iran was brewing for a while. Before the OWS started the talking heads kept talking about how Iran would logically be the next place for the "Arab Spring" movement to take place. Unfortunately, it never took place since the Iranians killed every protest dead. As a result, it's only natural that the play plan B.. that is a full invasion with a national draft. This way the government can say "We are offering jobs (in the military)! You occupiers don't want to accept them because are LAZY and Anti-American! That's it... MANDITORY DRAFT! You can complain on your death bed or in some other nation which will not accept you."
edit on 12-10-2011 by relique because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2011 by relique because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join