It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens in Detroit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I am looking for a copy of the news broadxcast "UFO crash in Detroit in 1974". I found the story on the internet. I have attempted contacting Alan Yentob, Angela Bowie, Stig Agermose and Aliens on Earth book store. Nobody seems to be available to comment on this. I did reach 1 lady at "Detroit public Television" who claims to have heard something on the radio. At present, I have over a dozen investigators searching for the Broadcast. Find any (INFO) then Email me at:[email protected]

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I live in the outskirts of detroit, but have heard nothing of UFO Crashes, I'll go to the library and see if they have any really old newspapers that have anything to do with it. my Email is [email protected] if you have information on it please send it to me. i live about 10 minutes out of detriot so im really interested! if i find any information ill contact you immediatly

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
hmm. haven't heard anything about this broadcast either, and I grew up in Detroit (returning this weekend to the parents' house for Easter), and my mom's an amateur UFO investigator. I'll ask around this weekend and see if I can dig anything up for you.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
u a spartan crescent?

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28
u a spartan crescent?

yup

new topics

top topics

join