It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Simon Gray?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Simon Grey is the founder of this site and without him this excellent place would not exist. I was wondering where he was now? I know years back he was a prolific poster so has he completely lost interest in all things conspiracy?

What happened to make Simon stop posting completely?
edit on 12-10-2011 by Gazrok because: corrected title

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This site probably made him so rich that he is part of the 1% and you all pissed him off and he took his balll and went home. Either that or he came to his senses and realised that conspiracy theories arent true and that if even if they were you cant control them so you might as well go out and enjoy life and quit driving yourself nuts. Either that or the PTB got a hold of him and he is drinking his water through a rag while hanging upside down at Guantonamo (sp?)
edit on 10-10-2011 by Convicted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This Thread just freaked me right out, This is why >>Click me

Because i was reading that click me thread yesterday, at this exact same time, and for a second, though i was having deja vu.

edit on 10-10-2011 by TheMaverick because: Link Added

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Ah, I see he replied in that thread although it was 2008. I wonder if he still visits?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

I wonder if he still visits?

According to his profile his last visit was: "Last Visit: October 9, 2011"

Just checked and his last post was in 2010, the one before that was in 2009 and the one before that was in 2008 so I guess we're due for a new one any day now, lol.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Heh, so he does still visit. Come on Simon, give us a post.

Also, apologies for the wrong spelling of your surname.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The interstellar Internet service on ZR-4 is notoriously unreliable, but he tries to check in when he can.

(kidding)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I love how you add the "kidding" after your post, like we would all believe that!! We all know he had to go back to his own planet to setup ATS there!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
He's also in my cellar rubbing the lotion on it's skin.

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
He's also in my cellar rubbing the lotion on it's skin.

Peace

Heh, well tell him to get his greasy, lotion coated fingers over to this site to tell us if he's lost interest in conspiracy. Does he believe in alien visitation or is he sceptical of it? I'd like to hear his current views on the subject and why he no longer posts.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Hawkwind. because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
He's working for Her Majesty's Secret Service.. That keeps him pretty busy. I hear he's got the lingo down though, "The name's Gray. Simon Gray."

edit on 13-10-2011 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Call it "plausible deniability".....

And, Dr. Love, we're going to have to talk about this obsession of yours with Moderators and their skin hygiene...
I truly hope you aren't wearing women's clothing and dancing around while doing this...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
According to his profile he's visited today. Come on Simon, I know you will have been at least tempted to post.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Good evening all. The unfortunate reality is that my personal/work life is extremely time-consuming and precludes me from spending enough time online to be an active contributor to the ATS universe, let alone have an administrative/managerial role.

ATS was a rather simple social concept involving my most favourite alternative topics that evolved into a massive media platform of previously imaginable proportions. This is not a product of my own making, but of the awesome collaboration of minds of all my good friends that run ATS/TAN on a day-to-day basis.

The last thing that I would want is to cause any kind of degradation in service, quality or expectations due to my absence. Therefore, I am a silent observant member nowadays and have handed operations over to the visionary leadership of my Executive team, the IT and Administrative team, as well as our fantastic international team of Moderators.

My interest and intrigue in government conspiracies, UFOs, Area 51 and Black Projects remains as strong as ever, and so you may from time-to-time spot me listed amongst the online members.

Best wishes from the UK.

Simon

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonGray

Originally posted by Rising Against
Just checked and his last post was in 2010, the one before that was in 2009 and the one before that was in 2008 so I guess we're due for a new one any day now, lol.

..Well I called it alright.

See you in 2012.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Oops....I must have the wrong guy in my cellar rubbing the lotion on it's skin. Well, Crakeur's talking to him anyways, whoever he is.

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

..Well I called it alright.

See you in 2012.

Hehe, first prediction I've seen come true on A.T.S.

Good to see you posting, even if it's your last one for a year

Just stay away from Dr. Love's basement and I'm sure you'd be able to post in more often. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

I do believe it is a first. I think some kind of award or recognition in in order.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Oops....I must have the wrong guy in my cellar rubbing the lotion on it's skin. Well, Crakeur's talking to him anyways, whoever he is.

Is it Chissler? Oh no wait, he's crakeur isn't he?...

(Remember people.. this was never debunked.
)
edit on 13-10-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Are you sure? I personally work with Agent 007 and so far I din't meet Agent Gray... Maybe if get promoted past dishwashing Her Majesty's dishes I'll have access to more info, though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join