It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"FOX NEWS LIES!" Geraldo Driven Out Of Occupy Wall Street Protest! By massive Chanting!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this video to our attention.

Whaaaat, 300 views? They are at large manipulating, censoring and deleting. Save everything people, we are the gate keepers of this information for generations to come, should TPTB win.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I can recommend this site; keepvid.com...

No need to download any program, just put the youtube URL in the URL bar.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The fairest and most honest coverage stateside is hailing from one channel and one channel only :

WPIX-TV PIX 11 NYC!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Well the lefties are sure coming out of the woodwork on this one. Big surprise.

The whole protest has been characterized by leftist thnking.

lololol Finally they get mainstream media coverage and they RUN it out. Good going lefty rads, I love your strategy!
edit on 10-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
yeah its getting real

real ignorant prove fox lies come on now prove they lie point out their lies.

You are starting to sound desperate and slightly shrieky, neo
Anyway: It's hard to find where to start.
50% pay no taxes at all? How about that one?
That would be your favourite fox lies, isn't it?
The 16 Dollar muffins were a fox story too.
A few months ago they got a cease and desist letter from Van Jones, and will propably get another lawsuit out of that soon.
Hannity "accidently" spliced archive footage into a tea party protest, to make it look bigger.
Want more?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

You forget CNN Lies alot of times to.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This is what marshall law is for. People are protesting and at some point it hurts corporations too much to be allowed. Just because it is legal doesn't mean protest will be allowed to continue. How do you arrest thousands of people without big fenced in pens? oh they already have them? I think this could be the real 2012 wave of change just beginning. People are exchanging information like never before. Thoughts and waves of thought and patterns are emerging that suggest we are all connected to a faster than light superhighway. All we need now are some aliens to comedown and join the protest!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
What is the sound of one hand clapping? The sound of the crowd chanting "FoxNews Lies" - instead of "Corporate Media Lies".

So predictable. The PTB know how to keep the braindead masses occupied - pitting the Left Hand against the Right. The Tea Party get taken over by the Corporate Fascists behind the GOP, and the OWS gets taken over by the same fascists suddenly expressing profound allegiance to the anarchic Communism of the Democrats. Add some Unions, some congas, a dash of "like totally like fer'sure 'progressivism' dude", mix, stir, and then snicker all the way back to Jekyll Island.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

They've been attacking the movement from the get go because the banks have ordered them to.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Suetonious

Let's make on thing clear from now on out :

This movement wants nothing to do with the corrupt 2 party oligarchy.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suetonious
What is the sound of one hand clapping? The sound of the crowd chanting "FoxNews Lies" - instead of "Corporate Media Lies".

So predictable. The PTB know how to keep the braindead masses occupied - pitting the Left Hand against the Right. The Tea Party get taken over by the Corporate Fascists behind the GOP, and the OWS gets taken over by the same fascists suddenly expressing profound allegiance to the anarchic Communism of the Democrats. Add some Unions, some congas, a dash of "like totally like fer'sure 'progressivism' dude", mix, stir, and then snicker all the way back to Jekyll Island.

Right on with that comment.

Trumka and a wink by BHO and I have all I need to know about this "movement".

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Why are you so driven to support the right?

I only say this because you are so adamantly anti-left, literally all of your posts regarding this topic slide inevitably towards characterizing everything you see from this protest and Leftist.

Most of what they are demanding is not left or right, but simply anti-corporate, in a very general sense. They are pretty clear and it bothers me that people such as yourself seem so intent to dement everything into the leftist/rightist bull#.

The right wing always have done this, so every thing counter to fascist ideology is coinsidered "left wing" I am damn tired of it. I don't subscribe to any labels and I am tired of the clowns who have led us down this garden path to be continued to run the show. It is some kind of a sick joke that the people that led us to the bring of economic doomsday are still in charge and still doing the very same things they have always been doing in hopes of gutting what is left of our future. Just because people wear suits to work doesn't exclude them from being degenerate swine.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I noticed in the video posted for this thread that as Geraldo was walking down the steps, he needed to steady himself, apparantly, by placing his hand on the gal in the blue top, who was looking at him sort of like, "eewww...."

Well, at least Geraldo didn't give the crowd the finger, like he did during a 9/11 demonstration.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Well the lefties are sure coming out of the woodwork on this one. Big surprise.

The whole protest has been characterized by leftist thnking.

lololol Finally they get mainstream media coverage and they RUN it out. Good going lefty rads, I love your strategy!
edit on 10-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

So your still saying this all about left and right?

You just want to pretend like your sitting at the grown ups table or what?
edit on 10-10-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
meh - They all lie. Fox, MSNBC, NBC, CCN, CBS, ABC, etc... all of the news orgs lie. The thing is Fox leans right so it tells lies the protesters don't like. The others lean left and thus tell lies the protestors want to believe.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Like FOX News is the only news agency with lies....
That goes for every single one of them.

Seems like this OWS with time will result in the usual political agenda bs.
edit on 10-10-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I've come to think that it's a bad idea to slam the door in the face of one whom you may regard as your enemy. Not only that, but this crowd indirectly slammed the door shut on those whose perceptions will be influenced by the future storyline of this event as presented by commentators such as Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, et al.

No, I think this group of OWS goers would benefit from task organizing and establishing a group within its ranks whose task would be to engage the media and work toward establishing a positive relationship with the various networks. In other words, I can partially relate with why this crowd may view Fox as in bed with Wall Street interests, but Fox News' viewership is a possible future ally for whom it would be unwise to create a negative image.

Besides all this consider the source of the video: RT. When is the last time they've offended the hand that feeds them on the basis of principle alone? I can't think of a noteworthy example.
edit on 10-10-2011 by Kovenov because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2011 by Kovenov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The thing I don't understand is:-
If they are protesting about the Wall St lies and corruption? Why not take all their money out of the banks?
This would be the best option as it will kill the banks having no money to deal with.
The banks aren't lending to us (the people), so why not have a bank run?

IMO that's the only way the elite will realise we've had enough.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Kind of creepy vision there.

The grey haired girl reminded me of the one from "The Stand".

She wasn't on the good side, remember?

It's also kind of funny that a Russian media outlet is reporting on a American media outlet aint it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join