It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have two choices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
We have two choices. The first choice is a future with a One World Government controlled by the elite. Everyone will be micro-chipped and everyone will have a file containing everything about them. Vaccinations will be mandatory. All children will be required to attend a certified educational institution.The internet will become highly regulated and free speech will be suppressed, all television and media will be carefully scrutinized so that it conforms to some one standards. Your thoughts wont even be safe. People will be milked like cows until death and they wont have the ability to question it, they wont be able to do anything or go anywhere without being tracked and taxed. We will remain dependent on inferior technology. Scarcity and poverty will continue.

The second choice is a future where all Humans have extremely high living standards because energy is free and the banking systems have been reformed. The Earth can finally start to heal a little bit as we cut back on industrialization and use of finite resources. Corrupt leaders are removed, power is decentralized, and war decreases drastically. Technologies such as computers and the internet will take a massive leap forward as a lot of classified technology gets disclosed. Freedom will be restored to individuals, parents will be able to educate, feed and care for their kids however they like. The Extraterrestrial presence will come forward and acknowledge our species. People wont be tagged or tracked and we will be able to leave Earth for little cost.

Take your pick...

edit on 6-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
second choice obviously sounds like the winner. but begs the question how to get there form here. Protests and bans are fine, but if the whole world was suddenly in agreement, how would we go about feeding and clothing everyone? We would have to find new systems for everything, mind boggles at all the hurdles we would have to overcome to try to make it work. If there weren't so many people...but then we end up back at option one...
but i am not sold on the ET presence. Really dont think they will swoop down and give us tech or a ticket outta here.
edit on 6-10-2011 by chrissiel123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I would hope people would pick the 2nd choice... but I dont think people even realize theres a choice...

Everybody is blinded by materialism, consumerism, and their TV's and cell phones

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
As passive as I want to be uniting people by a common love and a peaceful movement; under no circumstance will I bring a family into a world under choice number one. In fact I will not live long under choice one I will most likely die in the process of defending my freedom.

Buck being chipped and soul stripped.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Dear ChaoticOrder

“One World Government” is not the problem it is the inevitable if we are ever to move on.

The problem is WHO runs it. The fact is we have most of the down side of your first statement already.

The problem comes from WHO votes and WHO the vote for.

Take the last first none that we know of at the moment is acceptable.

As for WHO votes well that is just as big a problem in that most who are eligible are too stupid to vote. By that I really mean too ill informed and I would count myself as being one of them.

The fact is those of us that actually think know there is a real big problem but I have get to hear any idea that could solve the problem.

That is just a few thoughts on the subject.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

“One World Government” is not the problem it is the inevitable if we are ever to move on.

The problem is WHO runs it.
Completely agree. But we are long way off a true One World Government. Anything in the near future will be a charade operated by the elite.

The fact is we have most of the down side of your first statement already.
Also agree. And that is why it's possible to predict how much worse it may get.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think you forgot about the Third choice: Humans can and will kill each other over trinkets or a spot of ground and for the book a person worships to the one they call god or deity. If the human speices cant learn to live together and respect others rights, religions and the ability to speak and think for one self and not be forced against ones will to commit an act that is morally against what they be leave in or to convince others to follow when the leader himself has no bearing. Then we get what we deserve the human species is distend to destroy its self.
But I hope for door number 2

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear ChaoticOrder

The problem is WHO runs it. The fact is we have most of the down side of your first statement already.

The problem comes from WHO votes and WHO the vote for.

Take the last first none that we know of at the moment is acceptable.

As for WHO votes well that is just as big a problem in that most who are eligible are too stupid to vote. By that I really mean too ill informed and I would count myself as being one of them.

The fact is those of us that actually think know there is a real big problem but I have get to hear any idea that could solve the problem.

That is just a few thoughts on the subject.

I'm all about freedom of speech, but if I could hand negative stars I would.

It doesn't matter who runs a "one world gov't" that system in essence is corrupt. In no way can one board of people make decisions for every 6.775,235,700 people.

Think about how much trouble just you gave your parents growing up... never never never endorse one world gov't unless of course you are alread assimilated.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

It doesn't matter who runs a "one world gov't" that system in essence is corrupt. In no way can one board of people make decisions for every 6.775,235,700 people.
That's also a very true and fair statement that I have to agree with. Well stated.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Dear ChaoticOrder

The 95%’S problem is with the 5% elites. It always has been it is nothing new.

We the 95% have to take away there power, but violently is no good it will only produce an alternative but just as bad if not worse 5%.

Again the problem is that only 5% of the 95% think. The other 90% watch the ball game or the soap opera. What ever. They are content and can not see the real disaster ahead.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
I think you forgot about the Third choice: Humans can and will kill each other over trinkets or a spot of ground and for the book a person worships to the one they call god or deity.
Well I don't think that future matters too much because we'll all be dead.

But I hope for door number 2

It's a long shot, but I hope to see it happen too.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I have to disagree. I do agree there is ultimately 2 choices.

There is a straight and narrow road and a wide road. The narrow leads to eternal life, the wide leads to eternal destruction. There will not be a utopia where peace rules without the prince of peace ruling.

The Bible says to choose life or choose death. That is the only 2 choices mankind has. Obey God or disobey God. Accept Jesus Christ being the Savior of mankind or reject Jesus Christ. Accept the truth or believe a lie!

Yeah! I am narrow minded. Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life." I guess Jesus was pretty narrow minded too. He said there is no other way to the Father except through me.

Life is my choice!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The world is made up of 2 sorts of people.

Those who have 2 choices.

And those who don't.

I don't.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
The world is made up of 2 sorts of people.

Those who have 2 choices.

And those who don't.

I don't.

You are correct. This thread is simply my estimation of the two most likely outcomes for the future depending on what happens within the next 10-20 years.
edit on 6-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

never never never endorse one world gov't unless of course you are already assimilated.

What you said.

The problem though, is all the people who believe one world government is somehow a size fits all solution.The problems in this world aren't due to national sovereignty. The problems are due to those who run those countries. Get rid of them, and countries will work together the world over just fine.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
10 years ago...Great vision/cognition.
Where will we be in 10 years from now?
Had to ask.

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
We have two choices. The first choice is a future with a One World Government controlled by the elite. Everyone will be micro-chipped and everyone will have a file containing everything about them. Vaccinations will be mandatory. All children will be required to attend a certified educational institution.The internet will become highly regulated and free speech will be suppressed, all television and media will be carefully scrutinized so that it conforms to some one standards. Your thoughts wont even be safe. People will be milked like cows until death and they wont have the ability to question it, they wont be able to do anything or go anywhere without being tracked and taxed. We will remain dependent on inferior technology. Scarcity and poverty will continue.

The second choice is a future where all Humans have extremely high living standards because energy is free and the banking systems have been reformed. The Earth can finally start to heal a little bit as we cut back on industrialization and use of finite resources. Corrupt leaders are removed, power is decentralized, and war decreases drastically. Technologies such as computers and the internet will take a massive leap forward as a lot of classified technology gets disclosed. Freedom will be restored to individuals, parents will be able to educate, feed and care for their kids however they like. The Extraterrestrial presence will come forward and acknowledge our species. People wont be tagged or tracked and we will be able to leave Earth for little cost.

Take your pick...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MAC269

“One World Government” is not the problem
it is the inevitable if we are ever to move on.

Yes it is indeed
THE global problem !

Self elected, self appointed, do not
over rule, nor will ever over rule.

btw there is only ONE 'crown'
THE crown of thorns

new topics

top topics

join