It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did ATS just get 38 spam threads in a row?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just checked out the new topics and then saw the utter retarded amount of pointless topic names. I thought maybe this is another ATS game, soon got 404'ed when I clicked it.

Im sure the member was banned, so they dont really have a way of explaining there moment of insanity.
I wonder if it was just some new jack-a$$ or maybe a senor member just finnaly lost it.

Just think about it though. After being a long time lurker and now a member, I know there were a few times that I wanted to through the laptop off the balcony. Sometimes life can get the best of us. We have to learn how to control ourselves.

So this is to that member that posted all the non-sense:

I hope you feel better now.

Anyone know who it was?
edit on 5-10-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I have no idea who posted in those threads, he was promoting God like productions that's for sure. He was a newbie.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
A minute ago there were random posts with random letters in it. I thought that was the reason. Strange.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Yeah, I saw that. He/she must not like ATS very much since he/she repeated that a lot. I might check out the forum he/she linked since he/she took the time to what he/she did.

I admit that when I saw the spamming I wanted to:

edit on 5-10-2011 by Elzon because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by Elzon because: Moar shes

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
yeah a bunch of Immature Spammers. Juveniles who wish or think they are big time hackers. Well funny thing is, their IP's are recorded and reported
But yeah whats a little more drama for us here at ATS

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Yes, in every single one of them he promoted GLP and told us to get off ATS repeatedly until he had no more characters left

He got zapped pretty quickly, and yes he joined yesterday, well, where I am it was yesterday, so I guess to you guys it's still today
the 5th (here the 6th)

GLP?? I don't think so ...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pegasus2000

It was just one and the same guy who did them all, I have no idea how he managed that so fast
copy-paste-poste
I know when I am in a mood and have to give something a name for a file on my P.C. I do the random letters junk as well, so it would seem he was in a hurry to get as many out as he could and as little time as possible, hence random letters junk.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well, both sites are the same really. I guess he just got tired of the censorship, not that its much better over there.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
Found #39 - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hardy har har!

I knew some smartass would eventually post that comment.
Sorry buddy, mine would not be concidered spam seeing as I had a legitimate question.
You need to work on your smarty pants skills.

new topics

top topics

join