It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So we sould just torture all Crimials ? After all they are nothing but killers rapest and so on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
17 years of this guys life for a crime he did NOT comite ? I see so many jumping on the hey there just crimials if they did not want to be oo raped or starved or tortured then they should not have done the crime .
Well to all you who are so ready to lynch every one THIS storie could HAVE BEEN YOU.Or me or your father friend it can and does happen ALOT more then you think. Just one bad call?? not nearly

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
O one other thing the storie says it was apimp who fingered him .
Now tell me lynch mob why is it the pimp was believed?? because hes not in jail??

cj6

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
All criminals with serious offenses like rape and murder should be put to death! Especially child molesters! And even though people do get wrongly convicted it CAN be avoided by staying away from places you know you shouldnt be in the first place. Lets be real this stuff only happens to people that are in the wrong place at the wrong time but are usually there for some perverse reason or probably committing a less heinous crime and get caught up in the situation and end up being the fall guy.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Look, a case like this is rare when you think about how many are convicted everyday. doesnt changed the fact the some people in prison deserve what they get. get over it.

if you think its torture, then here is what you should do.. go and bail one of these guys out and let them live in your home. put your money where your mouth is. would make a good thread, " 30 Days with a convict"
edit on 5-10-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It really is sad if anyone innocent is having to do time..

The guilty not only get away with the crime, but they commit another by letting an innocent man be charged for what they have done..

Wonder how they get through life, without a terrible feeling of guilt plaguing them each day.

Many really do live their lives paying for the crimes of others, some more than others.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
O mg you people wont stop uintill it is You this is being done to .
Sick sick Your the ones who should be locked up lynch mob

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
news.yahoo.com...
17 years of this guys life for a crime he did NOT comite ? I see so many jumping on the hey there just crimials if they did not want to be oo raped or starved or tortured then they should not have done the crime .
Well to all you who are so ready to lynch every one THIS storie could HAVE BEEN YOU.Or me or your father friend it can and does happen ALOT more then you think. Just one bad call?? not nearly

It is sad, but that's just how it is. Gotta take the correct with the incorrect.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
rare case Hu well it shouldnt EVEN BE ONE but rare you say ? I would run out of room adding all teh over turned convictions any one of them could BE YOU

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
We see these news items every few weeks or months. Someone has been wrongly convicted of a crime.

The good news is that justice in this case was finally done. I don't know how you can compensate someone for years of their life being spent in jail.

No system of justice created by man will ever be perfect. As time moves forward, we need to review cases like this and improve the justice system so they can't happen again.

However, there a lots of criminals who are behind bars for committing crimes and they are guilty. Society is safer when criminals are locked up.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I say that a violent criminal should be sentenced to what they did to the victim...

Stabbed her 10 times? We will stab you 10 times.
Raped someone? We will rape you.
Shot someone in the head? Guess what! You have it easy, we'll shoot you in the head.

That would be fair punishment...

As for child molesters/rapists, getting raped by a 15 inch "fallus" should do the trick...
edit on 11/10/5 by Magnum007 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Sure buddy, lets just start to eliminate everyone that resides in areas that have crime. Solves everything right?

Poor soul, you'd be having a hard time coming to you once you realize the world is unjust.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
I say that a violent criminal should be sentenced to what they did to the victim...

Shot someone in the head? Guess what! You have it easy, we'll shoot you in the head.

That you be fair punishment...

As for child molesters/rapists, getting raped by a 15 inch "fallus" should do the trick...

and what reasonable person who isn't already twisted would want to rape an offender?

Are you applying for this job of justice? are you willing to shoot someone in the head?..rape them?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

i love that " WHAT IF WAS YOU?!!!!!!11111oneoneone" well for one thing, I would try very hard to not be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I agree that prosecutors need to do a better job at getting all the evidence ect before jumping the gun on a conviction. BUT! that doesn't mean we should lop the nuts off the legal system. otherwise even more crimes would be committed, because people would say, whats the worst that can happen?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

... umm there are many lonely men in prison..

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I would have no problem looking them in the eye while I shoot a monster...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Lets be real this stuff only happens to people that are in the wrong place at the wrong time but are usually there for some perverse reason or probably committing a less heinous crime and get caught up in the situation and end up being the fall guy

no im sorry but you cannot just assume that is always the case.. sometimes the people are not there and have no involvement what so ever.. sometimes they are and are completely innocent.. every case is completely different.

I say that a violent criminal should be sentenced to what they did to the victim... Stabbed her 10 times? We will stab you 10 times. Raped someone? We will rape you. Shot someone in the head? Guess what! You have it easy, we'll shoot you in the head. That would be fair punishment... As for child molesters/rapists, getting raped by a 15 inch "fallus" should do the trick...

"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Ghandi

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I would have no problem looking them in the eye while I shoot a monster...

But then, by your logic, someone would have to look you in the eyes while they shoot you?
Or does your game stop before that happens?

edit on 5-10-2011 by dyllels because: clarification

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cj6
All criminals with serious offenses like rape and murder should be put to death! Especially child molesters! And even though people do get wrongly convicted it CAN be avoided by staying away from places you know you shouldnt be in the first place. Lets be real this stuff only happens to people that are in the wrong place at the wrong time but are usually there for some perverse reason or probably committing a less heinous crime and get caught up in the situation and end up being the fall guy.

Just wait when you're in the wrong place and you'll cry for mommy.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

That would be fair punishment...

Full justice means that the victim has been compensated, and that furthermore steps have been taken to stop it from happening in the future. Explain how your idea of justice accomplishes that. Your idea of justice is: "Horray, suffering has been matched with more suffering. Yay!". It truly accomplishes very little.

Forced empathy? Okay, it accomplishes that. Many violent crimes are committed by people who already have that. Most violent crimes are committed with either a nearly 100% assumption that they won't get caught, or a nearly 100% attitude of "I don't give a damn". Therefore no form of torture is going to "reform them". However, torture is guaranteed to increase overall hostility to society in general. Jesus was right. Mean people suck.

top topics

join