It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there one person in the last 60 years that you think is worthy of a trial by the PEOPLE?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Mumia-Abu-Jamal A journalist and ex Black Panther who has been on death row for two decades. Found guilty of murdering a police officer he has not been executed due to many attempts to overturn the verdict do to countless contradictions in the evidence. I would like to see a Jury of the People try him. I think he would stand a good chance of being acquitted.

ooh, I like that positive approach. I would add Leonard Peltier and Mordachai Vanunu in that list as well.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Harry Truman for signing off on Project Paper Clip and the pain and anguish that insued because of such, it was the begining of MK-Ultra and the basis of alot of mind control methods that are used today in some sort of capacity, to me this makes him a war criminal.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I would've said Saddam Hussein but then again, he already was tried by a court of law and then executed for his crimes (genocide being chief amongst them)

It's actually harder to think of anyone than I initially thought.

Tony Blair and Gordon Brown for screwing up the British economy and general welfare of the country during 13 miserable years that we're still suffering from while David Cameron has to try and sort out the mess

Colonel Gaddafi and his sons for allowing rapes to go unpunished and even encouraging it, for killing their people for fun and for being generally sadistic and brutal types who only appeal as heroes to the low intelligence or psychotic members of the world such as a lot of ATS members and to those who believe the propaganda he himself orders on state run television

Kate and Gerry McCann for their daughter's disappearance and I still think they played a major role in that and have since played victim with easy to dupe idiots trying to claim those who question their version of events as insane or ridiculous and callous brutes.

President Nixon. Come on, he admitted what he did in an interview with Sir David Frost then resigned but I'm sure people would love to know what else went on in his administration

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectbane
If you cant be bothered to read and respond correctly then F*** ***. Child.

You are on the wrong site. I stopped reading your thread at this point. Vulgarity doesn't pass for intelligence around here, so please stop debasing our little kingdom with your 'pithy' remarks.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Rothchilds head echlens, House of Windsor, Bush Sr. Jr., Kissinger, Rockefeller echlens, Monstanto, Baxter's Laboratory, minimum.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Mumia-Abu-Jamal A journalist and ex Black Panther who has been on death row for two decades. Found guilty of murdering a police officer he has not been executed due to many attempts to overturn the verdict do to countless contradictions in the evidence. I would like to see a Jury of the People try him. I think he would stand a good chance of being acquitted.

ooh, I like that positive approach. I would add Leonard Peltier and Mordachai Vanunu in that list as well.
Well it certainly would be a coin flip between them. Thank you for the reply. It has been the only one I received.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectbane
If you cant be bothered to read and respond correctly then F*** ***. Child.

This comment was Very juvenile. In psychology, it's called a projection.

edit on 7-10-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join