It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there one person in the last 60 years that you think is worthy of a trial by the PEOPLE?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I am hoping to gauge the ATS communities minds and gather a rough picture of who each person (but as a whole community) thinks should be the one person that should be put on trial by the Public, us, the PEOPLE. And if possible give a few facts as to why this person deserves to be regarded as the ONE who YOU think has caused either suffering, corruption, political sabotage, civil liberties abuse or just plain "evil" in nature.

For example, LARRY ELLISON - Just after 9/11, Larry Ellison the CEO of Oracle called for the USA to have a national Identification System for every citizen in the US. He suggested that every citizen, man, woman and child be fingerprinted and photographed and be placed on a large Database that could be used by airports to check Identification at airports but also suggested it could be implemented widely throughout differing agencies in the US. This idea was initially implemented by Hilter in Nazi Germany and Ellison wanted it replicated in the US. Hilter used it to weed out the undesirable and remove them from society. Ellison may of had this in mind too.

So there I have give a person and a reason for his/her nomination.

I am hoping to create a thread that can be used in the future so people can read about some of the worse people in present day who are in reality running our lives. (or ruining our lives). It can be like a database of undesirables all on one thread.

So if you wish to contribute to this thread please put forward your nomination and a brief FACTUAL reason as to why. You may nominated more than one person but please use separate posts for each person. If you think this is stupid, please do not post just move to the next thread. I know that some people will like this type of thread and like to air their opinions.
edit on 4-10-2011 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

Margaret Thatcher, John Howard, Tony Blair & George W Bush and that's just for starters.

The reasons should be self evident.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Public executions. It's been to long. When was the last? Henry the 8th? Bring back the guillotine and execute a few bankers, politicians and the rest would fall in line pretty quick.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Poppy HW Bush.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

How about us, the people?

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
My ex-wife.
Second line.....

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Mumia-Abu-Jamal
A journalist and ex Black Panther who has been on death row for two decades.
Found guilty of murdering a police officer he has not been executed due to many attempts to overturn the verdict do to countless contradictions in the evidence.

I would like to see a Jury of the People try him.
I think he would stand a good chance of being acquitted.

edit on 4-10-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Ahh i love threads that we can rip someone apart.

I would have to say of me it would be:

Prescott Bush. Maybe a little before the last 60 years but this monkey has been at the forefront of many evil things. He was a director of UBC Union Banking Corp who were funneling money to the Nazis, UBC had three Nazi executives on the board and more of Prescott Bush's friends. The US government seized the stock shares of the bank. But Prescott Bush has never been arrested for assisting the Nazi's. Here is a little piece of info on Prescott Bush

Prescott Bush and George Herbert (Bert) Walker were directors of the London-affiliated New York banking house of Brown Brothers-Harriman and its various fronts, which funded and directed the military-industrial complex behind Hitler and the Nazi revolution. In 1919, George Herbert Walker had organized W.A. Harriman & Co which merged with the British Brown Brothers in 1931. In 1924, Averell Harriman (Skull & Bones, 1913) and Fritz Thyssen, the German industrialist who began funding Hitler in 1923, set up the Union Banking Corp in New York to handle funds supplied to it through Thyssen's Dutch bank for American investment. Prescott Bush, who had been an officer of the W.A. Harriman bank since 1926, was a director of the Union Banking Corp from 1934 through 1943. According to government documents, "all of the shares of the Union Banking Corp., were held for the benefit of members of the Thyssen family."

Prescott Bush - True Bastard

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
New leader same as old leader.

How about we put the system on trial and banish it to obscurity for eternity?

Just about any replacement will be preferable over this garbage.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Poppy HW Bush.

I second that motion. For participation in the conspiracy with LBJ in the assassination of JFK.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Thank you for your kind words.

I will expand on Margaret Thatcher, War Crime.

"The ARA General Belgrano was an Argentine Navy cruiser which was controversially sunk by a British submarine during the 1982 Falklands War as she sailed away from the conflict zone. 323 people died, mainly young sea cadets." From the article.

The sinking of the Belgrano became a cause célèbre for anti-war campaigners in Britain. This was for a variety of reasons, including because the ship was outside the 200 mile (320 kilometre) Total Exclusion Zone that the British had declared around the Falklands, because the ship was on a westerly heading at the time it was attacked, and because a Peruvian peace proposal was still on the table at the time of the attack.” From the article.

The other three require no explanation as they are guilty of the same crime.

I shall refrain from flaming the naive and juvenile attitude as I am much more maturer than that.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

George Walker Bush and Dick Chaney: for crimes ranging from voter fraud in 2000 and 2004 to atrocities of 9/11 and subsequent crimes against humanity towards U.S.A., Afghanistan, and Iraq. Violation of both the Geneva Conventions and the War Crimes Act of 1996. Enacting the Patriot Act of 2001.

www.fas.org...

thats just to start.

(S+F)

edit on 10/4/2011 by Shaade because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/4/2011 by Shaade because: added source

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
OK I guess people forgot about him.....

"In Haig's presence, Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as 'dumb, stupid animals to be used' as pawns for foreign policy."

edit on 5-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludshed
Public executions. It's been to long. When was the last? Henry the 8th? Bring back the guillotine and execute a few bankers, politicians and the rest would fall in line pretty quick.

actually the new person that is running for pres. in 2012 Roseanne Barr said the exact same thing, lol

www.youtube.com...

sorry for being off topic but I felt it was fitting just how things seem to be lining up so perfect.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Poppy HW Bush.

I second that motion. For participation in the conspiracy with LBJ in the assassination of JFK.

THIS
I so agree with you, but dont forget adding the CIA for its part in the assassination of JFK.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I think Osama bin Laden should have had a trial. Also Saddam Hussein and, if they ever find him, I think Gaddaffi should have a trial as well.

Oh wait, Saddam supposedly did have a trial however many people (Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch) think it was a kangaroo court and a 'show' trial. I would agree with that.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
#1 ) I hate to say it but we can't just say LBJ is the big fish behind the JFK assassination, we need evidence and I'm afraid the evidence reveals that LBJ was just a pawn, like all the presidents turn out to be. No surprise there. LBJ was fearful for his own life, he submitted and did as he was instructed to do to save himself.

He is guilty of being a henchman and a sell-out perhaps, an accomplice perhaps, but we can't let the real culprits get away and sacrifice this minion in their place.

That's why I am against executions. We need them alive so they can talk. Also, isn't the goal here to "end the cycle of violence and killing"? If not, well than what the hell is the point in the first place? We are in this for the good of mankind aren't we?

We need to stop all of the violence, especially and primarily the government sanctioned violence. If you want to hold executions, than new boss same as old boss. Don't get mad when I start talking about Stalin, Hitler, Mao, etc.

Please re-think this blood-lust.

Also for # 2 )

I don't trust Rosanne Barr at all. Something is really strange about her doing what she's doing.
Also didn't she say she is big government but pro-Constitution? That's a contradiction, the purpose of the Constitution was to LIMIT government's scope and power.

Oh I'm against death but I'm pro-death penalty.

Please people, let's adhere to our beliefs more often and stray from becoming that which we despise.

Let us learn from the mistakes of the past. Look at history, it's glaringly obvious what has to be done here. Stay true to your convictions friends, this is a war of principal not of flesh. You must fight this with your hearts and minds, not your fists. This war is in our minds, it is not real.

Do not contradict yourselves.
If you are big-govt, you are with Kissinger and the gang, because they are hard-core big govt types too.

If you are pro-govt sanctioned violence than you are again aligning yourselves with the globalist agenda, because they have fairly and reasonably decided to give a death sentence to a whole lot of people, for crimes they deem worthy. Who are they to judge? Well if your pro govt-death, it doesn't matter who they are to judge. They are the holy dictator and their judgement is pure.

I am not pro govt sanctioned violence nor am I big-govt. I want don't want to live in 1984 I want to live in 2012.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
OJ Simpson

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Anwar Awlaki should have had a trial before being assassinated by Obama.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join