It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAVISTOCK - Best Kept Secret in America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have heard that the Tavistock Institute is also linked with Common Purpose in the UK.

The UK column usually has some good information on both.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hello OP and all commenters. I'm new in this forum, have been a long time participant in the other forum where uttering the word Tavistock means instant bans. This thread in particular prompted me to join ATS.

Well, I have in my posesion the book "Secrets of the Bildelberg" by Daniel Estulin (a Spanish writer). There you can read a lot about Tavistock as the think tank of the Bilderberg club. I have researched the matter, even before reading the book, prompted mostly because of the freakish behaviour of the mods of "that other forum" whenever the subject surfaces.

My pet theory about Tavistock is that is the leading edge of the social engineering we have been subject to, trough the media, and that every major "trend" in this world, on every aspect, including all that is pushed through the media, also including government actions and policies, academia, etc. is carefully crafted and expanded from these cunning group through selecting people that is indoctrined and later expands the "trend" globally.

There is a blog from Dr. Makow ("save the males" I think is the name) which adresses a lot of the social engineering ideas that have weakened our society steadily since the 2nd quarter of the 20th century up to now.

edit on 3-10-2011 by RedHotChileanPepe because: Got the name of the writer wrong our of my memory, is Daniel Estulin. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
reply to post by Cuervo

I will go out on an limb and just place the proof as like the following but without the a after and before a

a insert proof here a
a

is not against the rules if showing an on topic part of the debate

Post it eh

Kind regards,

Elf
edit on 3-10-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

Well I was just looking at the vehemence a certain aforementioned moderator on a site that we may or may not be talking about and the title of the subject there is

Let Me Be 100% Clear About This - Promoting "Revolution" In The USA On This Website Will NOT Be Tolerated..

and he goes on to abuse everybody in the thread with threats and foul language. Is this the way I point to something like this or is it just taboo period?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
WELCOME pepe
spot on m8.

reply to post by Cuervo

Hey well I suppose it what he claimed was promoting revolution, was what was written actually doing that?

your call and if dont feel comfortable u2u a mod
I am sure they wont bite you here m8.

Kind Regards

Elf

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

reply to post by Cuervo

I will go out on an limb and just place the proof as like the following but without the a after and before a

a insert proof here a
a

Post it eh

Kind regards,

Elf

Well I was just looking at the vehemence a certain aforementioned moderator on a site that we may or may not be talking about and the title of the subject there is

Let Me Be 100% Clear About This - Promoting "Revolution" In The USA On This Website Will NOT Be Tolerated..

and he goes on to abuse everybody in the thread with threats and foul language. Is this the way I point to something like this or is it just taboo period?

Yes! That is the thread where the coded word "Tavistock" showed up and was quickly removed by the mods. About an hour ago I was sitting in the waiting room at the dentists office. Using their free WIFI I was able to get back on that site an post another thread as an experiment. I used vague terms and alluded to the subject and urged people to research. That was quickly removed as well with an instant ban on that IP address. They work fast...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LuckyStrike

That was a good OP, clear and well written. TAVISTOCK of course is just one of many institutions that conducted mind control experiments. If you follow the Dark Sciences..in my sig below you might find it a worthwhile read. S&F and a
too.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

And I thought all of us paranoid good guys were bad enough. Paranoid bad guys are a whole other creature.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyStrike

Originally posted by Cuervo

reply to post by Cuervo

a insert proof here a
a

Post it eh

Kind regards,

Elf

Yes! That is the thread where the coded word "Tavistock" showed up and was quickly removed by the mods. About an hour ago I was sitting in the waiting room at the dentists office. Using their free WIFI I was able to get back on that site an post another thread as an experiment. I used vague terms and alluded to the subject and urged people to research. That was quickly removed as well with an instant ban on that IP address. They work fast...

I just shake my head and chuckle when things like that happen, as if by removing the unmentionables they can keep the information out of public domain. *snip*
edit on 3-10-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: typo

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
it seems this tavis stock is quite the interesting mystery. i didnt even know about the "other" site until a month or so ago when someone came here who was banned for mentioning the word- which may i add totally blows my mind that a conspiracy theory site would do something like that for such a shady organization. from what i have observed here, the mods act to promote healthy discussion. although there were some really good ufo posts that have been removed, which makes me wonder. but what really makes me wonder is why the other site wont even allow it to be mentioned...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I am so glad someone brought this up. Ever since hearing about them I have been convinced that they are behind a lot of our manipulated pop culture. I speculated in a thread here a while back that maybe all these drama celebrity relationships are arranged by them to keep the sheeples' attention. I also think that they may have created other pop movements like the "British invasion" of the 60's for the same reason.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I got banned by that conspiracy site by stating the following: "What about the takeover of citizen government by the corporate government"

Got in too deep maybe?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
I got banned by that conspiracy site by stating the following: "What about the takeover of citizen government by the corporate government"

Got in too deep maybe?

Which is exactly why they are scared to death of Ron Paul and he is being ignored by the corporate media..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigSmokinMan
it seems this tavis stock is quite the interesting mystery. i didnt even know about the "other" site until a month or so ago when someone came here who was banned for mentioning the word- which may i add totally blows my mind that a conspiracy theory site would do something like that for such a shady organization. from what i have observed here, the mods act to promote healthy discussion. although there were some really good ufo posts that have been removed, which makes me wonder. but what really makes me wonder is why the other site wont even allow it to be mentioned...

Exactly! You would think a conspiracy site like that would welcome information like that. Just proves they are not that at all and a psyop or disinfo site instead. They have geared the site in such a way that the mere use of that word will not allow a post or reply to even make it on the forum for anyone to see. When I clicked "Post" it would not display what I wrote because that word was included. I guess I realize why they have the word "God" in their name.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
I am so glad someone brought this up. Ever since hearing about them I have been convinced that they are behind a lot of our manipulated pop culture. I speculated in a thread here a while back that maybe all these drama celebrity relationships are arranged by them to keep the sheeples' attention. I also think that they may have created other pop movements like the "British invasion" of the 60's for the same reason.

Makes sense. This group goes way back and is based in London.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

Originally posted by star in a jar

Got in too deep maybe?

Which is exactly why they are scared to death of Ron Paul and he is being ignored by the corporate media..

i really dislike GLP and Trinity aka Jason Lucas... they have some very nefarious $hit going on at that site...
google "Jason Lucas" + "Godlikeproductions" + lop.com

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by manfather

can someone post any proof of the allegation earlier in this thread that the mod has a nsa ip? if so this is a very big deal

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Absolutely fascinating. Thanks for posting this. I had never heard of Tavistock. Kinda sounds like that other site would be a good place for some Anonymous people to visit... I'm pretty sure that I have an account at that site, I think I will not be going back. Moderating a site is one thing, but that type of censorship is just a little bit too 1984 for my taste.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

amazingly this " uber secret branch of the NWO " has a website

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I frequented that unnamed site, Gosh Licks Peeps, for 2 weeks. Something is VERY off about that website. Very very off. I was banned too...before I could quite put my finger on what was wrong. But i can be certain it isn't a bunch of crazy people on it.

no stars for my well thought out post that exposes what our colleges do? It was actually in support of this idea that Freud was a part of the institute, just read it closely, don't skim.
Colleges really don't teach about Freud was the main point.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Understanding Humanity requires the Knowledge of Truth, since it encompass an point of view of an individual person to all people and their diverse aspects, but also the viewpoint of all people broken down into classifications and groupings that an individual person can be categorized within all Plato’s Timaeus refers to it as “One the Same Two Different”
All is one; one is all. is the 2 ways of viewing reality All is One and One is All is the bases of Hermetics defined as the deliberate use of exceedingly obscure, convoluted, or esoteric literary or graphical symbolism and imagery

Hermetics is the bases of Kabbalah, Christian mysticism- Rosicrucian Order, The Order of Freemason, Sufism-mystical dimension of Islam and Alchemy—[Alchemy is not simply the changing of physical lead into physical gold; But is truly the Art of Manipulation (Jedi mind trick), Same as magic is the Art of Deception.]

All share the one fundamental belief of transcendent God, or [The All, Hindu Brahman, The Cause, Singularity, Star Wars-“The Force”] of which the entire universe, participates and exists in no matter if existent or non existent [Good/Bad, Light/Dark, Positive/Negative Force ] (all are a part of the whole non above or below another)

Those who have Mastered the knowledge of Truth use this understanding for the good of all things and benefit everyone non above or below anything else, preserving the knowledge of truth (Guardian of Truth) [jedi]

Or those that Master the truth only to bend it to their will using it for reasons of their own self-interests (manipulators of truth)[Sith], Exploiting the divisions present in humanities groups and sub-groups using false or incomplete truth(s) that filter and/or reinforce aspects that support their goals(know or hidden) by using the truth they control as the means effect their followers and believers. All those who believe in the group and choose the answers of others over seeking truth and asking questions of themselves, give power and strength to those that they relinquish their will to becoming soulless robots and slaves

THIS IS IMPORTANT Since knowing this allows one to decipher the (Knowledge of Truth) Many aspects of the diverse cultures religions and concepts that overlap and contrast each other, but possess within them the truth of all modern scientific knowledge

History is the most important subject in any society it establishes authority and mindset for the rest of persons life, by shaping the way a human being interpret and understand a societies structure; they’re position within it plus the position of groups and sub-groups as well as the reinforcing bias towards other individuals or groups/sub-groups, both outside and inside the social network making up they’re world.

All history is hidden
When you start school, the story of history starts at the beginning, like any piece fiction of literature does, the impressionable young minds are told about ideas and theories of what may have happened long long ago despite being far removed from the present.

History is always best comprehended from present to past with every historical event having a reason(s) behind its intention and outcome.
The closer to the present one is the more in-depth and fresh credible facts become making the ability to comprehend plus question the story being told easier and the ability to shadow the true harder. Which is why human history is scattered and hidden by those Masters of Truth that use information to manipulate peoples reality and belief for their own benefit by Exploiting the divisions present or created in all groups and sub-groups using false or incomplete truth(s)
“In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.” Even if they are truly blind as well those that listen give them control of sight.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join