It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer Tony Baloney; Officer Mace Rampage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If this has been posted already Mods feel free to remove.

Officer/Captain/Power Tripping Mace-in-Your-Face Man/Bologna struck again with another unprovoked mace attack. The officer who maced a group of women who were penned in and peaceful was apparently on a mace rampage at the NY Occupy Wall Street protests. After the initial video was posted Anon took it upon themselves to post all of his information (which is why I felt it was ok to post his name here). Apparently he had a little left in his mace canister that he felt would be a shame to waste and was filmed macing more peaceful protestors after the initial incident. I don't know if this video has already been posted, but here it is:

Thoughts?
edit on 30-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I heard on the news that the Police Officials cleared him on the first mace charge.

This is what happens when facist, undisciplined, angry, self policing individuals go blatantly unchecked, promoting anti-American agendas. I'd like to see how they spin this incident as nessesary force.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

It doesn't matter who clears him of what charge.
Everyone in the nation knows this man's face. I predict it's a matter of time until we hear about this poor old man being assaulted for no reason at all.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Also.. I forgot to post my source. I got this video from BoingBoing.net. They are covering these protests very well with lots of updates.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
I heard on the news that the Police Officials cleared him on the first mace charge.

This is what happens when facist, undisciplined, angry, self policing individuals go blatantly unchecked, promoting anti-American agendas. I'd like to see how they spin this incident as nessesary force.

Freaking cops, he could have disemboweled those women on film and still have gotten off.

Isn't it funny that if you shot a cop you'd probably get the death penalty, but if a cop shot you for no good reason (or beat you to death) they'd get a slap on the wrist. Wanna kill people legally?-Be a cop.
edit on 30-9-2011 by antonia because: opps

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yeah this is disgusting... he just walks down the street spraying anyone and everyone in his way...

I hope he gets jailed for that...

To lighten this up a little... Heres Jon Stewarts take on it (credit to deadeyedick for posting in my declaration thread)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wtf?
I would have driven my heel so hard into his gut it's not even funny.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Interesting read on all this.

occupywallst.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Not to shamelessly bump my own thread, but I wanted to know if the NYPD ever did anything to this guy in light of the second mace attack filmed? Is he still out there patrolling the protests?

top topics

join