It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange Crocodile weird but true files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Must be a good day for weird but true animals earlier I posted a 2 faced cat that is 12 ((very rare to live)
now this croc ate his pool filter and turned orange oddnews.yahoo.com...
as the old saying goes watch what you eat . i am sure this woman and the other woman have revived many offers on these unusual animals

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
that is awfully wierd. It makes you realize that even though their skin is scaly and tough, it has circulation and can manifest bizarre chemicals like in the pool-filter. I am sure in the 100-million-year history of crocodiles, there has been something of a similar type that has occurred.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I posted thins exact same thread a couple months ago. You should really do a search seeing orange crocodile is in the title.

It ended up being some sort of albinism in the crocodile created the orange color.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
I posted thins exact same thread a couple months ago. You should really do a search seeing orange crocodile is in the title.

It ended up being some sort of albinism in the crocodile created the orange color.

Pred...

Nope it ate the pool filter and turned orange. Did you watch the video? It it was a form of albinism it would have been born with it. You Just dont become an albino overnight. Or in Michael Jacksons case the change happened over several years.

new topics

top topics

join