It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See What Obama Promises Arabs After 2012 Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The Obama administration told the Palestinian Authority it cannot significantly help advance a Palestinian state until after the 2012 presidential elections, a top PA official told WND.

The official, however, said the U.S. will press for a Palestinian state quickly if President Obama is re-elected.

SOURCE: WND

I can't believe this bald-faced LIAR!

Obama counted on the Jewish vote to help him win the last time around, and the ONLY reason he hasn't supported a Palestinian state at the UN is because he's hoping to string American Jews along until after the 2012 election, at which point he will betray them AND Israel.

The point of this thread is not to discuss whether or not the Palestinians should have a state; but rather Obama's duplicity, which has almost come to be a hallmark of his failed administration. He's a LIAR, and anybody who votes for him in 2012 has been fooled again (or a willing participant in the destruction of this once great nation.)

Let's just look at his top lies for a second:

1. He was going to close Gitmo. (Nope.)
2. He was going to end the wars "right away." (Not only are we still in IR and AFG, but we're bombing a whole new list of countries.)
3. He's orchestrating a coverup RIGHT NOW to save his lying, African-born, closet Muslim (or Black Power "Christian") bacon in the Fast and Furious and Solyandra scandals.

Here's a further, very short list of further lies, headed up by a prediction in 2008 by our own, totally awesome Ron Paul (with video.) Obamalies.net
edit on 9/29/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
During his first term in office, so far, Obama has disgruntled many American's nationwide.

This President has passed bills, which were hugly unwanted by the citizens, and has basically been a "flop" president - as far as the polls show.

If this is what the man has done during his first term as president - knowing that he would re-run for the next Presidential seat - what do you suppose he will do during his second term? (If he wins)

In his second term, he will know he cannot run again, and I beleive will try to cause an even bigger shaking of the glass - so to speak. He will do this because he knows he cannot run again, and has nothing to lose.

I beleive if you haven't liked Obama during this term in office, just wait till round two - I bet you will really blow your top off then.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

You act like this is something new...

We've been a multi cultured nation since like 2002? Get used to it, this isn't the America our elders grew up in anymore. This is just a clash of races and only time will tell what sort of violence the future will bring.

Exercise that 2nd amendment while you have it, revolution or something of that magnitude is just around the corner.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose
reply to post by OldCorp

You act like this is something new...

We've been a multi cultured nation since like 2002? Get used to it, this isn't the America our elders grew up in anymore. This is just a clash of races and only time will tell what sort of violence the future will bring.

Exercise that 2nd amendment while you have it, revolution or something of that magnitude is just around the corner.

If a revolution starts, I won't be starting it, nor would I ever try and depose this fraud by violent means; that's just not my style. People who call for a revolution have no idea how horrible it would be. The Civil War was bad enough, with neighbor killing neighbor and brother killing brother. Put that conflict into the modern era, with modern weapons, and it would be a bloodbath the likes of which this country has never seen. No thank you.

But if Obama were to be standing in front of me, I might pee on his leg.
edit on 9/29/2011 by OldCorp because: spellin and punkshoeashion

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm not saying you are gonna cause anything and I'm not saying I'm conducting anything of the sort. I'm only observing what has been going on the past few years and making assumptions.

Welcome to the new age.

edit on 29-9-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

You're a better man than I am, I wouldn't piss on that bastard even if he was on fire.

But Obama has been talking out of both sides of his mouth for awhile now. Obama 'betraying' the Israeli lobby by supporting a Palestinian state doesn't get me up in arms. He's more than likely lying to the Pal. Authority anyway since no one in our government dares to do anything to infuriate the Israeli lobby and the Israeli government, who have way too much clout and power within our borders.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Originally posted by OldCorp

You're a better man than I am, I wouldn't piss on that bastard even if he was on fire.

But Obama has been talking out of both sides of his mouth for awhile now. Obama 'betraying' the Israeli lobby by supporting a Palestinian state doesn't get me up in arms. He's more than likely lying to the Pal. Authority anyway since no one in our government dares to do anything to infuriate the Israeli lobby and the Israeli government, who have way too much clout and power within our borders.

Oh man, that was truly star-worthy.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was lying to them too. He's from Chicago ya know.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm not saying you are gonna cause anything and I'm not saying I'm conducting anything of the sort. I'm only observing what has been going on the past few years and making assumptions.

Welcome to the new age.

edit on 29-9-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

I'll pass on the new age. I liked the 70's WAY more.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There are so many great threads going on at the moment that I'm afraid this one got lost in the shuffle.

Hence the shameless bump.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Maybe the overnight crowd has something to say.

Bumpity bump bump.

*Last time my moddy friends, if there are no replies by morning I will assume there is no interest and let the thread die.

top topics

join