It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass. cat with 2 faces lives 12 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
file this in the weird but true .
thing is with all the fake stuff thats posted I dont under stand why just look how strange the real world is without needing to make up stuff

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That´s really cool
I agree about hoaxes, I never underatsand what´s the point of making them when we have much stranger things happening in the world all the time.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
so does this cat have two brains? Is it two cats in one body or one cat with two faces? mind blowing..

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Polycephaly is a condition of having more than one head. There are many occurrences of multi-headed animals, in real life as well as in mythology. In heraldry and vexillology, the double-headed eagle is a common symbol, though no such animal is known to have ever existed.

en.wikipedia.org...

I think this is the condition that this Janus cat/s, Frank and Louie suffer from.

Although i think it is still unknown as to whether this is "one animal with two heads" or "two animals that share a body".

Tis definitely in the weird section though.... poor cat ^.^

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by fluff007

Polycephaly is a condition of having more than one head. There are many occurrences of multi-headed animals, in real life as well as in mythology. In heraldry and vexillology, the double-headed eagle is a common symbol, though no such animal is known to have ever existed.

en.wikipedia.org...

I think this is the condition that this Janus cat/s, Frank and Louie suffer from.

Although i think it is still unknown as to whether this is "one animal with two heads" or "two animals that share a body".

Tis definitely in the weird section though.... poor cat ^.^

you say poor cat but i really dont think he/she is in pain. he/she looks plump so its getting feed well and it looks like it could walk fine. At least its never alown and its best friend, the other face, is always close by.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

oh yeah the cat/s seemed fine...and according to the article, they seemed pretty happy with living with two faces....
i was just being sentimental

i love animals

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

The need for hoaxes is usually to poison the well concerning the real truth. I am not saying that the hoaxes are the total real truth but that they point the way.

On topic, I am glad this kitty lasted 12 years. I have two myself and they are adorable. Someone should of had this cat run for some political office. At least it would of been obvious in its two-faced nature.

new topics

top topics

join