It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Natural" "thermite" reaction caused buildings to fall on 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The truth is debunkers are useless. They really have no knowledge of anything but they do know what evidence is damaging and what evidence is stupid enough that they feel the need to be a debunker but they only can debunk silly stupid conspiracy theories.

Forget thermite, controlled demolitons and other pointless arguements. There is ample evidence that shows that 911 was not only inside but and outside job. You will find actual paper trails that would make debunkers get a day job.

Notice debunkers try to keep you in threads like this because they know it will get you nowhere.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
You should listen to what the presentation is all about, since the OP is unable to understand what the claims are.

This dunderhead isn't claiming that thermite was majically made in the towers. He's saying that molten aluminum came into contact with water and resulted in an explosion, which brought down the towers.

And that is more silly than natural thermite.

Exactly.

Which is why truther puzzlement about high temps in the rubble piles for months, and their apparent belief that this just might be evidence of unburned thermite being responsible for those high temps is impossible.

I will link to this post any time that truthers question about it.

But they wouldn't have used badly mixed thermite, more likely military grade. So your point is mute.

I don't think anyone is saying it was unburned thermite, it was just the steel was heated up to such a high temp by the thermite. If the thermite was unburned it wouldn't cause high heat would it?

So what did cause all that heat in the rubble piles? What created so much heat cars were melted in parking lots?
There is no evidence of burning rubble flying out of the towers afaik? Or any great fires in the parking lots?
But regardless I'm not that interested in debating this point as we can only speculate, please don't claim you know what caused it because no one does.

I do know that the towers could not have collapsed as we have been told, period.

edit on 10/8/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

But they wouldn't have used badly mixed thermite, more likely military grade. So your point is mute.

SO then you're claiming that it could account for the high temps?

After falling and getting mixed up with all the other rubble/concrete/drywall dust?

LMAO....

I don't think anyone is saying it was unburned thermite, it was just the steel was heated up to such a high temp by the thermite.

You mean by the thin layer of "painted on nanothermite"?

Even Jones admits this is impossible. So this claim is reduced to absurd and uninformed stupidity.

So what did cause all that heat in the rubble piles?

The same stuff that was on fire while the towers were standing.

Duh...

What created so much heat cars were melted in parking lots?There is no evidence of burning rubble flying out of the towers afaik? Or any great fires in the parking lots?

Cars were on fire even before the towers fell.

But aparently you don't know this.

Quelle surprise...

But regardless I'm not that interested in debating this point

Undoubtedly, cuz it exposes your ignorance.

as we can only speculate, please don't claim you know what caused it because no one does.

LMAO.

You're truly uninformed

I do know that the towers could not have collapsed as we have been told, period.

Spoken like a true believer.

A true believer that brings zero evidence to the table....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join